8-Day South America Highlights Tour (Featuring Brazil & Argentina)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Rio de Janeiro, BZ, BRA
- End City:
Buenos Aires, ARG, ARG
- 8 days
- Tour Type:
Jan 16th 2014 - Dec 7th 2014: Wed
Get 1,326 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 1,326 Points
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1 Hometown - Rio De Janiero (Brazil)
Arrive Rio de Janiero, one of the most beautiful cities in the world where the city and the water merge into a spectacular tableau. Meet and greet at airport, transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Rio De Janeiro
A full day dedicated to touring of this scenic city. Driving along famous Ipanema and Copacabana beaches to arrive Corcovado Mountain where the status of Christ the Redeemer is built. Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama sweeping view. Continue to tour Sugar Loaf Mountain, ride a cable car ascending 1300-foot to the summit for a bird's eye-view of the sprawling city. (B)
Day 3 Rio De Janeiro
Full day at leisure to stroll along the romantic beach, or take optional tours. (B)
Day 4 Rio De Janeiro - Iguassu Falls
Fly to Iguassu Falls in the morning, upon arrival, transfer to hotel. (B)
Day 5 Iguassu Falls
Morning tour the Brazil side of this magnificent water falls, witness the spectacle torrential down pour , with some cataracts as high as 250 feet. Onward to tour Itapu Dam. (B)
Day 6 Iguassu Falls - Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Morning transfer via motorcoach crossing border to Argentina. Tour the Iguassu Falls on Argentina side where the falling water creates thousands of rainbows hanging in mid air. Board afternoon flight to Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina. Transfer to hotel upon arrival. (B)
Day 7 Gaucho Fiesta Excursion
Journey along the Panamerican Hwy into the pampas(the world-famous fertile grassland) to visit an estancia(ranch). Get acquainted with the lifestyle of the Gauchos (cowboys) and enjoy a traditional barbecue lunch, folklore show and riding demonstration by the gauchos. (B/L)
Day 8 Buenos Aires - Hometown
Get an overview of Buenos Aires with a tour to visit the Plaza de Mayo, the traditional focus of this lively, 24-hour-a-day city; tour the Avenida 9 de Julio, known as the world's widest street. Also, visit the bustling old harbor La Boca, where the world famous tango dance was originated. The city tour can't complete without paying a visit to The Cemetery of the Recoleta, the burial site of Eva Peron. Afternoon is free to explore the city's fine dining and elegant shopping, or transfer to airport for flight home or onward to your next destination. (B)
If you are planning on booking your own flights or did you want us to book flights for you? Please remark your requirement and detailed information in the comments column when booking.
Please note that the traveler number of this tour is requried to be more than 2. Please make sure the total number of guest before you book.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Child enjoys the same price as adult.
*The pricing for this tour is LAND ONLY. The international and domestic airfares are not included. We can make reservation if you need this service. Please contact us for quotation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adult and child/infant.
Tours4Fun standard cancellation policy may not apply to this tour reservation. International tours and currency exchange rates may alter the amount of cancellation penalty. Please contact our customer service team at the time of cancellation for a finalized cancellation quote at email@example.com
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (8:00am-8:00pm) and drop-off
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Meals (per itinerary); B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Admission fees
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfare(international & intra Brazil/Argentina)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fee for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
Q & As
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting and returning to your own country including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements. American Guests who hold a passport do not need the Argentina visa but need a Brazil visa.
- Travellers under the age of 18 participating in Mexican tours should carry in the certified written consent made by both parents in English. The consent should be shown when check-in at the airport departing for Mexico from US or other countries. When travelling in Mexico, the consent is not obligatory.
- The price is subject to change due to holidays. If you need intra South America air ticket booking service, please contact us for quotation.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area or the Exit after your arrival at the airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Tours4Fun standard cancellation policy may not apply to this tour reservation. International tours and currency exchange rates may alter the amount of cancellation penalty. Please contact our customer service team at the time of cancellation for a finalized cancellation quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.