Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour starts when you arrive in San Francisco! There will be a transfer from the SFO airport, taking you to discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and Palace of Fine Arts, to name a few.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Bay Area - Elko
Summary of The Day: Visit the California State Capital - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. In the afternoon head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State. Overnight stay in Elko.
- Red Lion Elko (Saturday departures) / High Desert Inn (Wednesday departures) or similar
Elko - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head out for Yellowstone.
On the way, you will be in awe by the vastness of the salt flats and enchanted by the beauty of the Great Salt Lake, the largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere. In the afternoon we'll travel along the Wasatch Mountains and pass through land of scorched rocks. These lava fields of barren expanse have been underlain by rhyolite and overlain by basalt over thousands of years.
Then we'll visit Idaho Falls on the Snake River, which has one of the largest water hydro projects in Idaho. Taking a stroll by the river and you will be overwhelmed by the sound and force of the rushing, cascading water.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn / Dude & Roundup / Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the world. Here we'l see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Midway Geyser Basin, and the most famous one of all, the "Old Faithful" Geyser. There are various wildlife that calls the park its home, such as the bison, moose, and the grizzly bear.
Continue on to Grand Teton National Park, the tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet and twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. Then we'll tour the town of Jackson, beautiful arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Pocatello.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: Arrive in Utah's state capital - Salt Lake City. Visit the famous Temple Square and learn about the Mormon settlement in depth. Later in the Afternoon, explore Bryce Canyon National Park. The limited archeological findings indicate that this area was used primarily for hunting with most habitation in the river valleys below. Over time, erosion has carved colorful limestone into thousands of spires, fins, arches and mazes. The formations collectively called "hoodoos," and are arranged and tinted with various colors. Overnight stay in Bryce Canyon.
- Bryce View Lodge or similar
Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Visit Zion National Park. The name Zion is a Hebrew word meaning a place of refuge. Experience the dramatic landscape of sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. Overnight stay in Las Vegas. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Grand Canyon (South Rim) National Park:
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park.
Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visit area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
OR: Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk"
Your journey begins from the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (Admission & lunch are excluded). You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour).
All activities at Grand Canyon West are CASH payment only. (All these services are operated by the local companies. Fee will be paid to local companies directly, not part of our tour fare.) Tour Guide will collect the fee on the tour and reserve the services for passengers.
OR: Free time on your own in Las Vegas
Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Leave the tour on your own, or self dismiss.
After tour, we can also transfer guests to LA or SFO by charging additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed.
Approximate Drop off time and location in LA:
4:30pm Kodak Theatre
8:30pm- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada (Address: 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638)
Free pick-up time: 9:00am - 9:00pm(The tour guide will leave at 9:00pm)
The hotel check-in time is 1:00pm.
*San Francisco Airport Pick-up Locations:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
Passengers who wish to join the San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour must arrange their flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am.
Passengers who arrive between 11:00 am and 9:00pm, will also be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, they will need to forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
For passengers who arrive one day prior and want to meet at the airport on the tour date, please meet at “COURTYARD # 4" at 9:00am.
Local customers without airport pick-up service must please refer to the meeting point of San Francisco City Day Tour, if they wish to join the free San Francisco City Tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $888.00||USD $735.00||USD $726.00||USD $1,318.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
**Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks(except Grand Canyon)
- Professional tour escort
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $220.00/person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including lunch)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride: $159.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- If you need to book an air ticket, we recommend that you book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Please double check the pricing tab, as the price has increased and double occupancy rate is now $828.00.
The total amount is $1656.00 for 2 passengers in 1 room.
Customer Service Rep
Airport pick-up is only available on the first day of the tour.
If you do not have a flight on the starting day, please refer to the following meeting points:
7:50am - Ulferts Center, 668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035
8:00am - Liang's Kitchen, 1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131
08:00am - Red Roof Inn SFO,777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010
8:20am - Marina Food Supermarket, 10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014
10:00am - Starbucks Coffee, 391 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94108
If you book a pre hotel extension with Tours4Fun, we will offer complimentary airport pick up service (between 9:00am and 9:00pm) on your first hotel extension day and you will be able to join the FREE San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Hi Cherie M:
This particular tour package starts in San Francisco and ends in Las Vegas. Currently we do not offer similar tour package starts from San Diego. Please go to the following link and view some similar tour packages starting from Los Angeles and please be aware of the end cities:
A total tour cost will depend on your detailed travel information. Please complete the "Easy Book" section on each detailed tour page, our system will automatically calculate your total tour cost.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7