(Sat.) Madrid - Zaragoza - San Sebastian
Summary of The Day: After we depart from Madrid, we'll head to Zaragoza. You'll have free time to visit the Basilica of Our Lady of The Pillar and stroll through the old streets of Zaragoza.
During the afternoon, we will continue to San Sebastian - a famous tourist destination where they hold the International Film Festival. You'll have a panoramic city tour of this French style bourgeois city, seeing the extraordinary landscape dominated by the bay and the magnificent Conchas Beach.
- Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Mercure Monte Igueldo or similar
(Sun.) San Sebastian - Bilbao - Castro Urdiales - Santander
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we will approach Mount Igueldo for unforgettable views of the city and then proceed to Bilbao.
We'll take a panoramic drive in Bilbao and then you'll have free time on the esplanade where The Guggenheim Museum is located in order to admire this modern architectural masterpiece.
We'll next proceed to the old fishing village Castro Urdiales, where you'll have free time. We'll then travel to Santander - a port city located between the sea and the mountains known for its Sardinero Beach, one of the best known beaches in Spain. You'll have free time to stroll through this elegant city.
- Santemar or similar
(Mon.) Santander - Santillana - Covadonga - Oviedo
Summary of The Day: We'll eat breakfast at the hotel and then depart for Santillana - one of the most important historical artistic towns in Spain. It contains architectural treasures such as the Collegiate of Santa Juiliana, a Jewel of the Romanesque Architecture in Cantabria.
We'll continue to Covadonga, where you will have free time to see Our Lady of Covadonga.
During the afternoon, we'll head to Oviedo. Here, you will see a series of hills and the beauty of Saint Maria de Naranco Church. You'll have free time explore Oviedo, where many of the streets are pedestrian-only and where you will be able to see World Heritage sites like Oviedo Cathedral, a splendid example of Gothic Asturian architecture.
- Tryp Oviedo or similar
(Tue.) Oviedo - Gijon - Cudillero - Lugo
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll depart to Gijon for a panoramic city tour and then proceed to Cudillero, one of the most picturesque fishing villages in Spain.
During the afternoon, we'll move on to Lugo - a city with one of the most impressive Roman ramparts in the world.
- Gran Hotel de Lugo / Mendez Nuñez or similar
(Wed.) Lugo - La Coruna
Summary of The Day: We'll eat breakfast at the hotel and then travel to La Coruna. We'll take a brief panoramic drive through the main avenues of this fabulous town driving by Marine Avenue to admire the elegance of this city with typical Galician architecture. We'll make a brief stop at the world's oldest Roman working lighthouse - the Tower of Hercules. You'll have the afternoon at leisure. You'll have the chance to take an optional tour to Rias Altas.
- Tryp Coruña or similar
(Thu.) La Coruna - Santiago de Compostela
Summary of The Day: We'll first have breakfast at the hotel and then depart to Santiago de Compostela - declared a World Heritage Site as it is one of the most important areas for Christian Pilgrimages in Spain. There will be a city tour to see Plaza del Obradoiro and the Cathedral (entrance included) dedicated to the Apostle Santiago. You'll have the afternoon free at your leisure to explore the narrow cobblestone streets!
- Tryp Santiago or similar
(Fri.) Santiago de Compostela - Rias Bajas - La Toja - Vigo
Summary of The Day: We'll have breakfast at the hotel and head for one of the most picturesque areas of Galicia - Rias Bajas. Driving through this magnificent landscape, we will arrive to La Toja Island, universally known for its spa. You'll have free time before we continue to the Ria de Arosa, passing through Pontevedra to arrive to Vigo, situated in the middle of the Rias Baixas.
You'll have the afternoon at leisure to enjoy this lively city or take an optional tour to Bayona and Santa Tecla to see the old Celtic remains situated on the hill of Santa Tecla and the impressive views of the Mino River and Portugal.
- Ciudad de Vigo or similar
(Sat.) Vigo - Salamanca - Madrid
Summary of The Day: After breakfast at the hotel, we'll travel to Salamanca following The Old Silver Route built during Roman times. Upon arrival, you'll have free time in this world renowned city with one of the oldest universities in Europe, the magnificent Plaza Mayor, the Shells House and its old and new Cathedral.
We'll then continue toward the Villacastin crossing through the Guadarrama mountain range to arrive back in Madrid.
- Normally the tour finalizes between 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. However, as the tour is operated by bus, it may be delayed due to bad weather conditions, traffic jams and other issues.
We recommend that you book a late flight at the end of the tour, or stay an extra night in the city to depart the following morning.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $955.91||USD $939.97||USD $1,310.16||USD $716.93|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $877.19||USD $862.57||USD $1,231.44||USD $657.89|
* Child: 4 to 7 years old|
* Children under 4 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
* Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
- Guided tour of Santiago and panoramic sightseeing tours in San Sebastian, Bilbao and Gijon and A Coruna
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Daily breakfast
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
- During the stay in Lisbon tour, you'll be free to explore the city on your own with the help of our tour bus driver. There will not be a tour escort.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7