Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Our well organized tour will take you to the most famous landmark of NYC, the Empire State Building, where you can see the full view of this amazing city (admission to skydeck not included). Then you can enjoy a cruise on the Hudson River to see the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense).
Afterwards we'll visit the veteran aircraft carrier, the U.S.S. Intrepid, which was invested with 120 million dollars to become a famous air and space museum (admission not included). Then we'll walk along Wall Street - the world’s financial center - and see Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and the symbolic Charging Bull. Then we'll visit the Metropolitan Museum (admission not included) - the biggest art gallery in world - Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum (admission not included) .
We'll pass by Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nation Headquarters, One World Trade Center Site, and the Freedom Tower.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday inn or similar
- New York
- Wall Street
- Charging Bull
- South Street Seaport
- Union Square
- Central Park
- Rockefeller Center
- Fifth Avenue
- Times Square
- Empire State Building
- Hudson River
- Statue of Liberty
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Trinity Church (NYC)
- New York Stock Exchange
- Madison Square Garden
Philadelphia - Washington
Summary of The Day: We will visit Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. Go beyond the iconic crack to learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions.
We will head to Washington, D.C. and go to the National Mall, also known as the Capitol Hill. The National Mall sees millions of visitors and protestors every year, but it has also played as host to many history-making events. Next, we will visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. Additionally, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars.
Then we'll visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. We will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public.
You may also take a Potomac River Cruise (own expense). Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. While here you can enjoy a series of optional tours of the area, including a boat ride to get up close to the falls on either Maid of the Mist (summer) or Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (winter), an in-depth tour of the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara; the film Niagara: Legends of Adventure, and the Native American Spirit of the Mist show (admission not included).
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam's Mark / Radisson / RIT / Rochester Plaza / Park Plaza / Holiday Inn / Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, also known as the “Statue of Three Lies.” Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
Later, we'll enjoy a sightseeing tour of Boston. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, Boston Common, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. In addition, you will have the chance to taste very famous Boston lobsters feast for dinner (own expense).
- Sheraton / DoubleTree / Radisson / Courtyard / Four Points / Wyndham / Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, you may join a Boston harbor cruise (own expense). We'll also enjoy free time in Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
In the afternoon, we will head to New York.
- Sheraton / Hilton / Doubletree / Radisson / Hotel Somerset / Lafayette Yard / Hotel / Wyndham Garden / Crowne Plaza / Courtyard / Hilton Garden / Holiday inn or similar
New York - Columbia University - Atlantic City
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, the mother church of the Episcopal Diocese of New York and the Seat of its Bishop. Then visit Columbia University, the fifth American University in history, a private research school, and a member of The Ivy League.
In the afternoon, we'll shop along Fifth Avenue, a world class shopping paradise with all the trendy brands and luxury boutiques, and the Swatch store for the luxury watches. Later, we'll head to our hotel at Atlantic City.
- Bally's Atlantic City / Caesars Atlantic City / Harrah's Resort Atlantic City or similar
Atlantic City - Princeton University - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll shop at an outlet center in Atlantic City. Then we'll set off for Princeton University, a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey. We will explore the campus, led by a student tour guide, to learn more about academics as well as the college culture. After visiting, it is time to drive to the New York airports.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30 am and 11:00 pm. Your driver will wait till 12:00 am at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA(8:30am - 11:00pm) and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 11:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 11:00pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
For departure from New York airports (JFK,LGA,EWR), please book the flights after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the NYC airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $815.00||USD $544.00||USD $408.00||USD $1,110.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $405.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and NY or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.)
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- NY SKYRIDE(Observation Admission Included): $45.00/Adult; $36.00/Child(3-12); $41.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- International Spy Museum: $21.95/Adult; $14.95/Child(7-11); $15.95/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(55+) ( From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year).)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-13); $51.00/Senior(56+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
8-Day US East Coast Deluxe Tour