Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Boston at Logan International Airport and begin your tour. Your driver will meet you in the baggage claim area of Logan International Airport.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: We'll pick up passengers in the morning and head directly to New York City. Stops on our tour include Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and the Empire State Building. You can also take the optional Liberty Cruise to see the Statue of Liberty and the NYC skyline from the harbor.
- La Quinta Inn or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We'll travel to Philadelphia in the morning to see the Liberty Bell, US Mint and Independence Hall, then head to Washington, D.C., to see all the famous monuments, staying overnight in the District of Columbia.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We'll head north to the Corning Museum of Glass, continuing on to Niagara Falls, NY, where we will take the Maid of the Mist boat ride and view the Illumination of the Falls. Guests can then choose either to stay in the park for a bit of self-guided exploration, or go further in-depth on a tour of the Niagara Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara.
- Days Inn / Econolodge / Super 8 or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: We'll cross Rainbow Bridge to see an IMAX Movie, ride the Maid of the Mist and ascend the Skylon Tower. Our journey will then take us to Toronto, where we will visit Casa Loma, City Hall and Chinatown.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll depart for the Thousand Islands in the morning. An optional boat cruise runs during the summer months. During the late autumn and winter months we'll spend more time exploring the attractions in Ottawa. From there we'll journey to Montreal to see the Olympic Stadium and Tower, Old Montreal and St. Joseph's Oratory.
- Gouverneur Hotel / Hotel Des Seigneurs / Le Dauphin or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll tour Quebec City and the Citadelle of Quebec before heading back to Boston.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: We will begin our tour of Boston with the Harvard and MIT campuses, making our way from there to Boston Common and Massachusetts State House, grabbing a bite to eat at Quincy Market before taking the optional cruise around Boston Harbor. Do take advantage of our complimentary airport drop-off service at the end of the tour.
Free airport pick-up is available from 9:00am to 9:00pm and your driver will meet you in the baggage claim area of Logan International Airport.
*An additional fee will be collected from those requesting airport pick-up between 9:00pm and 10:30pm.
*If you arrive any later than 10:30pm, you will need to arrange your own transportation to the hotel.
We recommend that you book a flight arriving at Logan International Airport after 2:00pm, as rooms will not be available for check-in until 3:00pm.
Please arrange your international flight after 7:00pm and domestic flight after 6:00pm departing from Boston Logan Airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $789.00||USD $526.00||USD $395.00||USD $1,085.00|
*The third and fourth guest joins the tour for FREE on a shared room basis.|
*Listed prices have been adjusted.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to free-fare passengers on a triple or quad booking.
*If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date will be assessed $789/Person as penalty fee. "No-shows" on the tour departure date will be assessed $789/Person as penalty fee. The penalty fee will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double, Triple and Quad Occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and Quad price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is furnished with 2 beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at Logan International Airport
- Fully-appointed motor coach or minibus
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or other transportation between your home and Boston
- All personal expenses including additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $9.00/day per person)
- Entrance fees or optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference):
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); 25.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(under 11); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(under 12); $31.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(under 11); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Niagara Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; free/Child(under 17); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on January 1, Thanksgiving Day, December 24, December 25)
- Niagara Falls Illumination Show: $6.00/Person (Service fee for tour guide and driver.)(Mandatory)
- Maid of the Mist : $19.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(under 17); $21.00/Senior(65+) (This cruise is seasonal. (It is not available after 10/21/2015))
- CN Tower: $36.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(under 11); $36.00/Senior(65+)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(under 11); $23.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/30/2016.)
- Casa Loma: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Montreal Biodome: $21.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(under 11); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(11-); $23.00/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $27.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/Person
- Citadelle of Quebec: $17.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(under 11); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(under 11); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or alterations made:
1) within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Reservation Cost
2) 8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Reservation Cost
3) 10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- Some attractions will be closed during official holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving. The tour guide may change the itinerary on holidays or special events to circumvent said closures.
- Please visit the official website of the Government of Canada to find out more about visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
- You are responsible for obtaining and bringing all travel documents required to enter Canada and returning to the United States including valid photo ID, passport, alien card and/or visa.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7