Summary of The Day: Las Vegas is a city that has something for everyone. You can take a walk on the famed Las Vegas Strip to see the newest and most lavish casinos in the Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage and more. We offer an optional night tour taking you to Downtown Las Vegas to view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street. There are special shows and performances year-round making Las Vegas "The Entertainment Capital of the World." We will stay overnight in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park - Bryce Canyon City
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll explore two beautiful national parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone and features soaring cliffs and great basins. In contrast to that, Bryce is an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations created by erosion. Each of the dense eroded columns known as hoodoos create an out-of-this-world landscape. These two national parks are truly a photographer's dream. We will stay overnight in Bryce Canyon City.
- Bryce View Lodge or similar
Bryce Canyon City - Arches National Park - Moab, Utah
Summary of The Day: Utah contains one of the largest concentrations of natural sandstones in the world. Explore more of Utah's sandstone on the tour's third day in the 73,379-acre Arches National Park. Don't miss the famous Delicate Arch - best viewed during the late afternoon hour. We'll stay the night in Moab, Utah.
- Monticello-Inn at the Canyons or similar
Moab - Monument Valley - Canyon De Chelly - Petrified Forest National Park - Holbrook
Summary of The Day: On the tour's fourth day, you will get to see Monument Valley - characterized by a cluster of vast and iconic sandstone buttes and one of the most photographed places in the American Southwest. It has been featured in many Western movies and TV commercials since the 1930s. We may have a chance to take the optional jeep tour led by Navajo Native Americans.
Next, we'll be off to Canyon De Chelly created by millions years of land movement and erosion. The tour will travel on to Petrified Forest National Park that contains some of the largest and best-preserved petrified wood sites in the world. The combination of Petrified Forest and Painted Desert will display some of the most amazing natural landscapes and preserved fossils. We will stay overnight in Holbrook, Arizona.
- Best Western Arizonian or similar
Holbrook - Walnut Canyon - Grand Canyon National Park - Horseshoe Bend - Page
Summary of The Day: The tour's fifth day will start with a stop at Walnut Canyon National Monument that was established to preserve numerous prehistoric archaeological sites and ancient cliff dwellings. Evidence of human use can be traced back to more than 2,000 years ago. Most of the cliff dwelling rooms are situated near the loop trails. The day will continue with a trip to Grand Canyon National Park that offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion in the world. It is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched with the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. You'll also get to see Horseshoe Bend - the name for a horseshoe-shaped section of the Colorado River. We'll stay the night in Page, Arizona
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we see Lake Powell - a reservoir on the Colorado River straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead. We may have a chance to take an optional cruise on the scenic lake during the morning. We will continue to Antelope Canyon around noon when you can see further amazing examples of erosion. We will travel back to Las Vegas during the afternoon and stay once more at Excalibur hotel.
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Las Vegas during the morning and head to San Francisco to stay overnight.
- Red Roof Inn SFO(only specified date available) or similar
Summary of The Day: Discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco. Tour highlights include the San Francisco Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After the tour, you will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport.
After the tour, you will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport.
Tips: Please arrange your flights out of San Francisco International Airport (SFO) after 7:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $888.00||USD $745.00||USD $703.00||USD $1,308.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
**Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Complimentary pickup at chosen location (see Pickup Time and Locations)
- National Parks admissions
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Professional tour escort
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Other admission fees or Optional Tours: (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $45.00/Person; Children age 2 and younger are free.
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Horse Shoe Bend: $25.00/person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll not be able to visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon!)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).(We strongly suggest you take the own expense item, otherwise, you'll only be able to see the partial of Lake Powell.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
For this tour, arrival time to Las Vegas on the 6th day is not confirmed yet. On the 7th day, the tour will leave Las Vegas in the morning. You can book a flight on the afternoon on this day. Note that we will not be able to revise the price of the tour package reservation.
For a similar tour for 7 days only, please check on the link below:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
The Skywalk attraction is located at the West Rim only.
This tour will visit the South Rim Grand Canyon National Park, where the Skywalk is not located.
You are welcome to end the tour at San Francisco and extend a post tour hotel extension.
Please simply leave a note in the comment box when placing your reservation online, of your intentions to have the hotel extension for after the tour ends. Then, we can request a quote from our hotel department and can update you accordingly.
Customer Service Rep
Hi, i'm interested in this tour, but i don't want to fly to San Francisco and want to end the tour in Vegas. Can i do that ? will that change the price of the tour ?
winnie 01/22/2015 01:06:53
You can choose to end the tour early in Las Vegas on day 7, but note that we will not be able to revise the price of the package.
Please consider a 7 day tour that is priced lower that will allow you to end the tour in Las Vegas on the last day:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I'm wanting to get a head start on my holiday and book some accommodation, I am already aware that I won't be able to book the above tour till December but what I'm wanting to know will next's years tours be leaving on the same days Saturdays? then at least I can do some booking for before and plan around the tour.
Thanks Sarah 09/07/2014 21:22:04
Thanks for your inquiry.
Currently, we do not have the dates and pricing for the tour for the 2015 travel season. The tour will likely be offering the same departures every Saturday starting April 2015, but this is subject to change until the new dates and prices are posted online. We recommend customers to make the booking for their flights and hotel extensions after receiving the confirmation for the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Sarah O'Rourke,
Thank you for your interest with Tours4fun.
We will have travel date available closer towards the end of the year.
You can check in December for travel dates in 2015.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7