Bay Area - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Depart the Bay Area, led by our professional guide, begin the spiritual journey to the wilderness. Head to Las Vegas and spend the night. Customers could either choose our local tour bus or fly by their own. Please get off the bus at Harrah's in Las Vegas. For passengers who arrive in Las Vegas by flight, please arrange your own transportation to meet the tour group in the lobby of Harrah's Las Vegas (3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109).
- Please note you will have free time after arriving in Las Vegas (the shuttle bus drops you off at about noon-12:30pm) until you meet the tour guide at 7:30pm.
- Harrah's Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Petrified Forest - Cortez
Summary of The Day: The Petrified Forest National Park is known for its fossils which date back to the Triassic Period more than 200 million years ago. The fossil logs constitute parts of the widespread and colorful Chinle Formation, and hence it gets the name "Painted Desert."
- Baymont Inn Cortez or similar
Cortez - Mesa Verde - Arches - Moab
Summary of The Day: Visit ancient dwellings of Mesa Verde that takes you back thousands of years. Learn about prehistoric Southwest American. Visit Arches, where the spirit of the landscape will bring you to an enchanted world. Spend the night in Moab.
- Super 8 Moab or similar
Canyonlands - Arches - Monument Valley - Page
Summary of The Day: Visit Canyonlands for sunrise (additional fee). Continue the trip in Arches, and then see the most photogenic spots of Monument Valley (additional fee). Also you can enjoy the delicious Indian BBQ (additional fee).
- Quality Inn Lake Powell or similar
Horseshoe Bend - Horseshoe Bend - Antelope - Bryce
Summary of The Day: Head for Lake Powell in the morning. You may take an optional 90-minute hour boat tour of the Lake Powell Canyons. Then carry on to the Horseshoe Bend where the emerald-green Colorado River makes a giant 270° meander around the red horseshoe-shaped bend in the canyon. Then take an hour boat tour(optional) on Lake Powell in Glen Canyon, and visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon (mandatory activity). Ride on jeeps driven by the local Navajo natives into the canyon’s dreamlike caves. Lodging in Bryce.
- Bryce View Lodge or similar
Bryce Canyon - Zion - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Walk the trail of Bryce Canyon, the most beautiful canyon in the West! Then visit Zion, the magnificent and breath taking sandstone monoliths. Arrive in Las Vegas for a fun filled evening.
- Harrah's Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Take our bus back to SF bay area. We shall arrive in the early evening.
- Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel or similar
San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city with all its amazing cultural and historical attractions. Itinerary includes famous scenic spots like Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks and Alamo Square. Also we will pass by other places such as Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more. After the tour, head to SFO airport for the flight to hometown.
- Please arrange your flight depart after 9:00PM.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $888.00||USD $775.00||USD $761.00||USD $1,328.00||USD $718.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or fourth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach (Depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Canyonlands-sunrise: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Indian BBQ Meal: $15.00/person
- Monument Valley: $45.00/person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person(We strongly suggest you to join this optional tour, otherwise you can only see partial Lake Powell.)
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout : Adult$25/person；kid$15/person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/persona，Child(12-)$25/persona
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: Adult$28.00/person;Kid(5-17)$20.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas Tours not allowing travelers under 21 unaccompanied by co-traveler 21 or up to join.
- We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- To make your travel more convenient, please arrive at the bus pick up locations 10 minutes before.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
But I need just only 6 days... TT
I don't need the tour in sanfrancisco.
i want to finish the tour in lasvegas.
SO I MEAN, Can you calculate the cost except for sanfrancisco's tour?
Dear Kim Yeon Hui,
We are afraid that there is no partial refund if you will leave the tour in advance. You can book this 7-day tour directly if you want to end the tour in Las Vegas:
Please click the link to view more details.
Customer Service Rep
i would like to book for 4 people (in one room). It says that the third person joins the tour for free. How can I use this promotion? It always shows me the price for four people.
Thank you for your help.
All the best,
valentina 06/15/2014 15:02:17
Dear Valentina Pezzo,
The tour does not offer our Buys 2 get 1 Free discount.
At the moment the tour cost for 4 guest in 1 hotel room will be $2732.00
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7