Summary of The Day: Departing Broome early we'll head to east towards the Gibb River Road and arrive at Windjana Gorge in the Napier Ranges for lunch before exploring the gorge to see native birds and freshwater crocodiles.
This afternoon we'll explore Tunnel Creek before heading to Silent Grove for our first night camping under the stars.
Summary of The Day: Today we have all day to explore and swim in the amazing gorges of the Kimberley including the beautiful Bell, Galvans and Manning Gorges (seasonal) tonight we stay at a working cattle station at Mt Elizabeth Homestead.
Summary of The Day: Heading further east we'll visit the stunning Emma Gorge and enjoy lunch in the tropical surrounds before arriving at El Questro Station for our first night in this outback oasis.
Summary of The Day: We'll have all day to explore the massive expanse of El Questro Wilderness Park, visiting Zebedee Springs, El Questro Gorge (seasonal) and more before a free afternoon to enjoy one of the many optional activities El Questro has to offer or simply relax, unwind and enjoy a cold beverage at the Swinging Arm Bar.
Summary of The Day: Back on the road we'll pass through the stunning ranges of the East Kimberly before switching to 4WD mode and heading into Purnululu National Park, home of the world famous Bungle Bungles.
This afternoon we'l visit Echidna Chasm and watch a stunning sun set over Purnululu.
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll explore the amazing dome formations of Cathedral Gorge and Piccaninny Creek, or take and optional Helicopter Flight and view the formations from the sky (own expense)!
Then we'll head out of the Bungle Bungles and up to Lake Argyle. Tonight we'll make camp at the Lake Argyle Tourist Village.
Summary of The Day: This morning we explore Australia’s largest man-made lake, take an optional boat cruise on the lake or enjoy the views from the dam wall before crossing into the Northern Territory and making camp at Victoria River.
Summary of The Day: Our final day sees us visit Edith Falls for lunch and one last waterfall and swimming hole before arriving in Darwin in the evening.
* All prices are per person.|
* Accommodation upgrades are subject to availability.
* All accommodation includes shared facilities unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
* Upgrade package includes 3 nights camping and 4 nights in twin/double or single room.
* Upgrades require a minimum 6 week advanced booking.
* Teenagers over the age of 12 may travel on Broome to Darwin Tours accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.