Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Madrid at 8:30 a.m.
We'll drive through La Mancha, which is Spain's largest plain. The area gained international fame when Miguel de Cervantes wrote about it and its romantic windmills in his novel "Don Quixote."
When we reach Cordoba, we'll take a tour of its Mosque-Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and other city landmarks.
We'll then depart for a two-hour ride to Sevilla. We'll have dinner and settle into our hotel.
Summary of The Day: We'll start the day with breakfast at the hotel before taking a morning Monumental and Panoramic City Tour.
We'll see Sevilla Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. Next, we'll go to the Santa Cruz Quarter - a charming place with narrow streets and alleys as well as historic churches. Then, we'll explore Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de Espana.
You can spend the afternoon at your leisure to discover more of this exceptional city.
We'll have dinner at the hotel. There will be an optional Flamenco Show.
Summary of The Day: We'll once again eat breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the beautiful Costa del Sol during the afternoon. Translated in English as "Coast of the Sun," this region in Southern Spain is the coastal cities and towns in the Malaga Province.
We'll have dinner and accommodations in Costa del Sol.
Summary of The Day: We'll continue relaxing today in Costa del Sol.
You'll have the day at your leisure to enjoy the wonderful beaches, seaside restaurants and the sunny Mediterranean climate. We'll have some optional tours that you may choose to join for additional fees.
We'll have breakfast and dinner here in addition to accommodations for the night.
Summary of The Day: Spend another day on the "Coast of the Sun" discovering exactly why this region is so coveted by travelers! There's plenty of amazing landscapes to explore with beaches, rivers, cliffs, bays and dunes.
The area is known for its local cuisine so check out some of the many specialties.
Optional tours will be available.
You'll be provided with breakfast, dinner and accommodations in Costa del Sol.
Summary of The Day: You'll have one more day in the seaside Spanish paradise of Costa del Sol!
The region has more than 50 golf courses, luxurious resorts and top-rated restaurants. There's also plenty of quaint villages and historic monuments. Costa del Sol has something for everyone!
You'll also be offered optional activities (additional cost) to participate in as well as breakfast and dinner.
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll bid farewell to the beautiful Costa del Sol after breakfast. We'll then travel to the historic city of Granada!
You'll be able to visit the world famous Alhambra (Red Palace) and Generalife Gardens that are made up of breathtaking fountains, gardens and patios that have inspired several authors such as W. Irving.
We'll have dinner at the hotel and you have the option to see a Gypsy Flamenco show in the Sacromonte Quarter.
Summary of The Day: We'll enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then drive northward to the Imperial city of Toledo - where the people of the Christian, Moorish and Jewish faith have lived together for centuries. The city tour includes the most important monuments and its narrow streets. We'll also learn about the famous “Damasquinado," which is gold and silver inlaying in iron.
We'll then return Madrid.
|USD $836.64||USD $822.69||USD $1,212.05||USD $627.48|
|USD $986.80||USD $970.36||USD $1,389.03||USD $740.10|
|USD $879.54||USD $864.88||USD $1,281.77||USD $659.65|
|USD $943.90||USD $928.16||USD $1,346.13||USD $707.92|
* Child age: 4 to 7 years old.|
* Children under 4 years old are free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus and sharing a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
* Limitation for luggage: only one luggage per person limited to a weight of 30 kg.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Destination Expert of SpainAsk a Question
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.