San Francisco Bay Area - Ely
Summary of The Day: Depart the Bay Area for Ely via "America's Loneliest Highway". Passing through one of the most remote and desolate areas of the country on highway 50, you'll find Indian reservations and occasionally historical little towns along the way. Spend the night in Ely.
- Super 8 Ely or similar
Ely - Vail
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Ely Nevada passing by Utah and Colorado State, then arrive in the famous ski resort of Colorado town, named Vail. Two hour drive from Denver, Vail is the largest and most popular ski resort in the United States, with more than 120 ski slopes, it's a great place for you to relax. Spend the night in Vail.
- Best Western or similar
Vail - Rocky Mountain National Park - Paint Mines Interpretive Park - Colorado Springs
Summary of The Day: Visit the magnificent Rocky Mountains National Park of Colorado. See the beautiful canyons and peaks as we ascend the highest road in America. The source of the Colorado River meanders through the mountains as wild animals roam free in this sanctuary of nature. Enjoy breath taking views and grand vistas as we travel on Trails Ridge Road on the way to Longs Peak.
Then head to Paint Mines Interpretive park(optional fee), this is an archeological district located on the eastern plains of Colorado. And is "a unique blending of geological, archaeological historical and ecological resources. Then visit Colorado Springs, a place for retreat and healing with the clean air and open sky by the Rockies. Spend the night in Colorado Springs.
- Quality Inn or similar
Garden of the Gods - Great Sand Dunes National Park - Durango
Summary of The Day: Head to Garden of the Gods (optional fee). Garden of the gods is a public garden founded in 1909, is has the most beautiful red sandstone, conglomerate and limestone, their shapes are all different after thousand years formation. Visit the amazing Great Sand Dunes National Park, with the impressive pure sand dunes with the alpine lakes mad mountain peaks as the back drop! Arrive western town by the mountains Durango and spend the evening.
- Durango Travelodge or similar
Durango - Million Dollar Highway - Ouray - Black Canyon of Gunnison - Grand Junction
Summary of The Day: Along the way, we will be driving on the scenic "Million Dollar Highway", with stories of buried gold underneath and other fascinating tales of the Old West. We will pass by one European style town, Ouray, known as the United States of small Switzerland, where host a variety of music, art and film festival all year around, also famous for hot spring. Then came to the Black Canyon of Gunnison National Park, the park will exposes you to some of the steepest cliffs, oldest rock, and craggiest spires. Spend the evening in the famous Grand Junction.
- Candlewood Suites Grand Junction or similar
Grand Junction - Colorado National Monument - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Grand Junction attracts people from all over the country for its nature hikes and wonderful biking trails. It is also a major wine producing country of Colorado. Visit the Colorado National Monument (optional fee), with the all natural and mysterious formations called "The Coke Ovens". Often referred to as "the earth's most beautiful wound", the monument is a must see for Grand Junction visitors.
Then head to Las Vegas, and arrive Las Vegas in the early afternoon. The famous Strip offers exciting venues with top performances, extravagant shopping and some of the finest dining in the world. You may join an optional night tour and see a breathtaking show, as well as experiencing world-class casinos and the sleepless strip with dazzling neon lights. (optional fee)
- Westgate Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco Bay Area
Summary of The Day: On the last day of our epic journey we'll make the road trip back to the San Francisco Bay Area until the next great adventure!
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $738.00||USD $635.00||USD $628.00||USD $1,078.00||USD $608.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or forth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motor coach (minibus or van for smaller groups)
- Professional tour guide
- Service fees for tour guide / bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses and meals
- Entrance fees and optional tours (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/persona，Child(12-)$25/persona
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Passengers under 21 years of age wishing to join the Las Vegas tours must be accompanied by an adult (21 and older).
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- Prices are subject to change on official holidays.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7