Hometown - New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall for free, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- E Hotel, Edison/Palace Hotel/Ramada Inn/Red Roof Inn, Edison or similar
New York City Tour
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums,history, shopping and fun! Just a few of the highlights you are going to see with us: Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, cruise on the Hudson river to take photographs with Stature of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge, panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park from the observatory deck on Empire State Building, a guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, an exploration of the newly transformed USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, and taking pictures with hundreds of elites’ wax figure in Madame Tussauds’ Museum. In addition, you may also pass by United Nations Headquarters, the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
- E Hotel, Edison/Palace Hotel/Ramada Inn/Red Roof Inn, Edison or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Yes, it will be a special moment: you will be standing exactly at the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. The original Bell, with its distinctive crack, is now on display across the street in the Liberty Bell Center. As the birthplace and the second capital city of this nation, Philadelphia is so historical. 150 miles south away is located our new capital - Washington, DC While the White House remains closed to the public, feel free to take photos from its outside. Besides stepping onto Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, our motor coach takes you in town passing by the splendid Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. The National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, located in the same area called national Mall as the Capitol Hill, holds the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world in 161,145 square feet of exhibition floor space. Still, you surely do not want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise n Potomac River to explore some best kept secrets in town!
- Comfort Inn/Days Inn/Sleep Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. Depending on the season you may join the Maid of the Mist (summer) or Niagara Jetboat Adventure (winter) to get up close to the falls (own expense). Also, don't miss the stunning IMAX film, "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute film on the history and culture of Niagara Falls. You have the option of exploring the falls on your own or joining an optional in-depth tour of Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (own expense). In the evening you may enjoy the Native American Spirit of the Mists show (own expense).
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Quality Inn / Days Inn / Byblos Niagara Resort / Spa Grand Island or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, also known as the “Statue of Three Lies.” Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
Later, we'll enjoy a sightseeing tour of Boston. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, Boston Common, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. In addition, you will have the chance to taste very famous Boston lobsters feast for dinner (own expense).
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Red Roof Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will explore Boston even more and even have a chance to join our exclusive Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included; optional). You will also visit the famous Quincy Market, where you can enjoy some last minute shopping or lunch. After, you will make your way to New York, to catch your flight back home, concluding this unforgettable tour.
- E Hotel, Edison / Palace Hotel / Ramada Inn / Red Roof Inn, Edison or similar
West Point - Woodbury Outlets - New York
Summary of The Day: Visit the first military academy of the United States at West Point by bus in the morning. It’s one of the oldest military academy which has the longest history in the United States.The West Point and the royal military academy sand Hurst in England, the Russia colonize military academy, the Military academy of Saint Cyr are famous as “the four military academies in the world”.(We will arrange Military official guides to visit the academy, so you must prepare your effective ID card.) Then go to the shopping city—Woodbury Outlets. Here is the shopping center of discount. It is the biggest direct selling center in the world. It not only has an unique design in outdoors environment, but also has many famous high-end brands, like Burberry, Coach, Dolce & Cabana, Fundi, Prada and so on.It has 25% to 65% high in discount every day.
- Passengers who need extra night hotel accommodations, please contact us for a quotation and you can book the hotel near JFK, LGA or EWR with free airport shuttle service.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30 am and 11:00 pm. Your driver will wait till 12:00 am at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA(8:30am - 11:00pm) and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 11:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 11:00pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
Please arrange your flight departing NYC(JFK, LGA, EWR) after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the NYC airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $533.00||USD $356.00||USD $267.00||USD $763.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(55+) ( From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year).)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2017: 4/1/2017 - 11/5/2017. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Native American Dance Show: adults $21.00/person; child (3-12) $13.00/person; senior (62+) $21.00/person(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $66.00/Adult; $56.00/Child(12-，minimum of 40 inches tall); $56.00/Senior (55+)(Only available from Nov. to Early April depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7