Philadelphia - Baltimore
Summary of The Day: Departing in the morning, we will go to the birth place of the U.S., the city of Philadelphia, and explore the Independence Hall where the historic Liberty Bell rests. Then we'll visit the U.S. Mint.
In the afternoon, we will visit Christina Mall in Delaware for a fantastic shopping excursion. Then we will go to Baltimore, the birth place of the American National Anthem, to enjoy the beautiful sights in Inner Harbor and the famous cuisine.
We'll arrive at D.C. in the evening.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Washington D.C. In-Depth Tour
Summary of The Day: Our tour of Washington, DC will begin at Capitol Hill, home of the United States Congress. This tour includes an exclusive inside look at the Capitol itself.
Then we'll make a stop outside the White House, the US president's official residence, followed by a visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included), and Ford's Theatre, the site of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865.
Other landmark attractions on our tour include the stately Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
- Radisson Rockville or similar
Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (U.S. side)
Summary of The Day: Departing D.C. we'll head north to Niagara Falls, but first we'll stop in the city of Corning to visit the expansive Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, we'll visit Old Fort Niagara (admission not included) and arrive at Niagara Falls - collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. During the evening, you can enjoy breathtaking views when a rainbow colors light the falls (admission not included, optional).
- Sheraton at The Falls / Hyatt Regency Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls - Thousand Islands - Albany
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll continue our Niagara Falls adventure. We'll take a special trip to Goat Island, which separates Bridal Veil Falls from Horseshoe Falls. After visiting American Falls we'll go to Niagara Adventure Theater to see a movie presented in IMAX.
Later we'll make our way to the place where Lake Ontario feeds into the St. Lawrence River for a river cruise through the Thousand Islands (April to October, own expense). Our evening itinerary consists of a tour of Albany, highlights of which include the New York State Capitol Building.
- Radisson Albany or similar
Albany - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will visit Cambridge to visit two of the most prestigious schools in the world, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. We'll then travel to nearby Boston, enjoy lunch at Quincy Market and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll then have the opportunity to take an optional cruise around Boston Harbor at an additional cost.
To taste the mouthwatering flavors of Boston's local fare, don't miss out on the optional lobster dinner later in the evening (own expense).
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - Rhode Island - New Haven - NYC
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head to Rhode Island for an optional tour of The Breakers Mansion (own expense). Afterwards we'll make our way to New Haven, Connecticut, to tour the campus of another world-famous university: Yale. After our in-depth tour of the campus we'll drive to New York.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the New York City. We'll see Wall Street, the iconic Charging Bull Statue, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center, UN Headquarters, Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
You will have the option to take a scenic Liberty Cruise around New York Harbor at an additional cost. We'll also have the opportunity to visit the USS Intrepid Museum and the Museum of Modern Art(admission not included).
- We will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Philadelphia after tour at about 6:00 pm. (No tour guide accompanied).
Drop-off Location: #1001 Filbert Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $690.00||USD $467.00||USD $355.00||USD $945.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $21.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist+IMAX Movie: $30.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+) (Available from Apri/May to October depending on the weather. )
- Old Fort Niagara: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(US Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/30/2016.)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Harvard University+Yale University In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-11); $21.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book Triple and Quad room. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7