Summary of The Day: At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you to feel the core spirit of the New York, by visiting amounts of famous landmarks and museums to learn more of its unique history, and shopping in the world top-brand boutiques! By stepping up to the Empire State Building, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname for New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city of New York. Also, Guests will have a chance to take a sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River to enjoy the city from a totally different view, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. In addition, USS INTREPID, the national heritage that costs $120 million, is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition for the guests to visit. Wandering around the world's famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with the symbol of New York Stock Exchange - Charging Bull, and visiting Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’. Of course, we will not miss the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will take guests see around the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the new construction of WTO - Freedom tower. . .
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C
Summary of The Day: We will leave for Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Then, we will head to Washington D.C. By stepping onto Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, our motor coach takes you in town passing by the splendid Washington Monument and Jefferson’s Memorial. The National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, located in the area called National Mall, holds the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world in 161,145 square feet of exhibition floor space. Because the White House remains closed to the public, thus, guests will be only allowed to take photos from its outside.
Furthermore, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise for sightseeing of the town on the Potomac River! In addition, along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls Night View
Summary of The Day: Driving through the hilly Pennsylvania and New York State, the several hours of ride becomes a perfect time to enjoy the rural scenes. Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship. In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians. Amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls, you are strolling in the State Park with the mist from both falls spraying up in your face. Maid of the Mist takes you all the way into the water(Maid of the Mist will be closed during the winter. However, you can still have an exciting adventure now even during the winter seeing Niagara Falls up-close and safely. You can enjoy Niagara Falls with Niagara Jet Boat Adventures during winter.). Catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on the new 45X25-foot screen. Then you can choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self exploration until returning to the hotel or have an in-depth tour (admission not included) by visiting the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. Nobody than the Native Americans know better about how strategic Niagara Falls' location is, and the Europeans learned it in the hard way! Come to the Old Fort Niagara, it will give you all the insights 99% tourists would never discover. (The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
Friendly Reminder: Maid of Mist will be open on May-October next year. During winter, Niagara Jet Boat Adventures will compensate you for the loss that you can't enjoy the sight of Niagara Falls due to the closure of Maid of Mist.
Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (optional tour): View the majestic Niagara Falls and their beautiful surrounding region from Niagara River's lower reaches (Ontario estuary) to Whirlpool State Park in the middle reaches. You'll be able to get close views of the breathtaking scenery on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the falls without a visa.
Features about Niagara Jet Boat Adventures:
1. You won't get wet during the entire journey. You'll experience warmth and comfort inside the boat even during the lowest temperatures outside. This ride is safe and exciting! It's suited for all people.
2. The state-of-the-art watercraft are technically advanced and built specifically for the Niagara River with different viewing areas to experience the magic of the Niagara River rapids.
3. The jet boat's engine is similar to an aircraft as they both use a jet engine as a driving force so they can handle the fast churning waters of the Niagara River's middle and lower reaches. This is truly a unique sensory experience. Niagara Jet Boat Adventures consistently receives positive reviews from its customers.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. In addition, you will have the chance to taste very famous Boston lobsters feast for dinner- get excited!
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Rhode Island
Summary of The Day: In the morning, fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. Later, we will go to the New England Aquarium. The New England Aquarium is distinguished by a four-story Giant Ocean Tank which features an underwater communications system and large windows to the ceiling, making visitors feel like being placed under the Caribbean sea with fabulous views of coral reef as well as hundreds of reef animals, including sea turtles, stingrays, eels and fish. In the meanwhile, you will also learn of treating and rehabilitating sea turtles here.
The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The old Quincy Market is opportune for strolling through, or to get a taste of the historical ambience as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
In the afternoon, guests will be taken to the Breakers at Newport, Rhode Island. The 4-story waterfront building is not just one of the most famous, but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport properties. Many local tales will help present the splendid days of Vanderbilt’s family in the past.
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Yale University - 5th Ave Shopping
Summary of The Day: Guests will visit the campus of Yale University located in New Haven in the morning! It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus. (In case tour areas closed due to school’s schedule, campus tour will only take place in the public open area.)
After a few hours ride, our comfortable tour bus will bring you back to the heart of New York City – the Fifth Avenue, a world class shopping paradise with all the trendy brands and luxury boutiques you can name. A special stay at the nine-story Bloomingdale’s flagship store, located in the 59th St., will provide you an extravagant shopping experience, plus, a 10% discount for our guests only* (for majority of commodities)! No mood for shopping? Then how about ambling around in the Central Park or going to the Soho, see what’s new in town? Into the night, Broadway musicals are one of the most celebrated symbols of the city. You will have a chance to watch the world admired Broadway shows upon your request.
- Note: please book the shows of opening after 7:00pm. And you can book tickets from tour guide in advance owing to seats are limited.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hote/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
Woodbury Outlets - West Point - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Guest will visit the United States Military Academy at West Point, also known as West Point or The Academy, which is one of the oldest military academies. West Point is also the oldest continuously occupied military post in America which can date back to the Revolutionary War. The tour will be led by the Academy’s official tour guide. (Please note: All Foreign National visitors, no matter their age, must provide a valid passport and visa, and present their own form of identification. All U.S. Citizens age 16 and older must provide and present their own valid photo identification such as a current valid driver's license or passport, or school ID. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.)
Next, we will go shopping at the world's finest outlet Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. The merchandises will be on sale for 25% to 65% savings with assorted designer and name brands such as Burberry, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Prada, and etc.
Note: For the guests who do NOT want to visit West Point Academy are able to go shopping in outlets only.
Please book the fligths departing from JFK/LGA/EWR after 7:00pm.
*We offer complimentary stops on the way to the NYC airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY (at about 6:00pm)
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)(at about 5:00pm)
- Newark (at about 7:00pm)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be changeable)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $650.00||USD $434.00||USD $325.00||USD $905.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(65+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- New England Aquarium: $27.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- West Point Military Academy: $15.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as alternative.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
7-Day East Coast Deluxe Tour: Rhode Island, West Point, Woodbury Outlets (Product Code: 82-15971)
I prefer to be in multi nationalities group, 09/16/2016 11:57:51
Regretfully,September 28 departure is no longer available. You might want to consider taking this tour on September 29 instead.
This tour is a bilingual tour conducted in Chinese and English but all nationalities are always welcome to join this tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7