Bay Area - Crater Lake - Klamath Falls
Summary of The Day: We will first travel to Crater Lake National Park to experience the immensity and clarity of the deep blue waters that fill the void of a now-extinct stratovolcano - a natural wonder not to be missed. We will stay overnight in the city of Klamath Falls.
- Quality Inn Klamath Falls or similar
Klamath Falls - Portland
Summary of The Day: Next we'll visit Portland, famous for its quirky, woodsy, cosmopolitan character, with something on the menu and marquee to satisfy every taste bud and predilection. We'll make a stop at Woodburn Premium Outlets for some guilt-free, tax-free shopping before bedding down for the night.
- Red Lion Hotel Jantzen Beach or similar
Portland - Olympic National Park - Port Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today's itinerary is devoted to Olympic National Park, a land defined by sublime coastline, majestic mountain peaks, and the only temperate rainforest in North America. We'll stay overnight in Port Angeles, Washington.
- Quality Inn Uptown or similar
Port Angeles - Victoria - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll take the ferry from Port Angeles to stately and resplendent Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, for a tour of the world-famous Butchart Garden among many other sights and sounds (optional).
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver Airport or similar
Vancouver - Seattle
Summary of The Day: On Day 5 we'll head to Vancouver for a tour of Chinatown, Gastown, Stanley Park, Capilano Salmon Hatchery, Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge and much, much more. Later that same day, we'll drive down to Seattle to see all the famous attractions including Pike Place Market and the Starbucks at 1st and Pike commemorating the place where Seattle's coffee phenomenon first began. You can also opt for an elevator ride to the top of the Space Needle or a visit to the Museum of Flight.
- Best Western or similar
Seattle - Mount Rainier National Park - Roseburg
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to Mount Rainier National Park to see the most glaciated peak in the contiguous United States and enjoy the scenery at Paradise Valley and Reflection Lakes, with elevations ranging from 1,600 feet to 14,000 feet above sea level. Accommodations for the night are in the city of Roseburg.
- Quality Inn or similar
Roseburg - Sundial Bridge - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: On Day 7 we'll travel to Redding, California, to marvel at Sundial Bridge linking the north and south campuses of Turtle Bay Exploration Park. We'll return to the Bay Area in the early evening.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $629.00||USD $506.00||USD $464.00||USD $800.00||USD $458.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room but may be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or fourth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations (see Meeting Point)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach or mini-bus, depending on number of passengers
- Professional tour guide
- Service fees for tour guide / bus driver: $8.00/day per person
- All personal expenses and meals
- Admissions and optional tours (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
Victoria city tour (including Butchart Gardens): $95.00 - $85.00/Person
Boeing Everett Factory: $18.00/Adult; $12.00/Child
- Seattle Space Needle: $22.00/Adult; $13.00/Child and $19.00/Senior, need to add Tax
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- Prices are subject to change on official holidays.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on the tour departure date.
- Standard rooms are furnished with two beds only. Those sleeping 3 to 4 people a room may request an additional bed at the time of check-in.
- Those wishing to explore on their own should inform the tour guide beforehand and proceed with caution.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7