Home - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Flight to San Francisco (SFO) from your hometown.
- Marriott Hotel / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates:
9/20-09/25, 10/8, 10/20-10/23, 11/5, 11/26
- Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the Solvang and Oxnard Bay due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Quality Inn Montebello / Best Western Markland Hotel Monterey Park or similar
Los Angeles-Fashion Outlet-Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Departure from Los Angeles in the morning, along with San Bernardino Mountains and enter Mojave Desert, the largest continental desert in North America. The boundless land is decorated by bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and yucca plants. You will make a brief stop at Fashion outlet to do some shopping and have lunch, and then head to Las Vegas - “the entertainment capital of the world”. You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Center, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight in Las Vegas.
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel or similar
Las Vegas-Grand Canyon(West/South)-Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Drive to Hoover Dam for a short visit in the morning, sight see this largest and tallest concrete structure of it’s time. Visit the dam and overlook North America's largest artificial lake - Lake Mead. Then, travel to one of the most famous 7 natural wonders in the world - the Grand Canyon!You can choose to go to West Rim or South Rim:
West Rim (Skywalk): Over eons, the Colorado River and erosion have sculpted this amazing landscape. Grand Canyon west rim belongs to Indian Reservation(Mandatory Admission to Grand Canyon West Rim). The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter the canyon. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (Optional), in order to feel the canyon and Colorado River from different perspective and explore the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. Afterwards, you may take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional).
South Rim: Here is the world's most vivid erosion model, which is why the Grand Canyon has not only become a textbook for the geologist and paleontologist, but also made the millions of tourists each year filled with emotion when they face the masterpiece of creator. You may watch the IMAX movie of the history of Grand Canyon at the entrance at your own cost. Then, go to the largest view point near visitor center - Mather Point. If God is the creator of the Grand Canyon, Colorado River is an artist who has carved the Grand Canyon. Despite the passion in summer and the cold in winter, the river and valley’s history of romance has been going on for six hundred million years long. Sunshine and clouds are always alternating controls over the canyon, adding a dash of style to the magnificent scenic picture. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional).*Mandatory Admission to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Stratosphere Casino Hotel or similar
Free day in Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: You can arrange your own time on this free day.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Cactus Garden - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
*Please meet your tour guide in front of the Information Center on departure level at Terminal 2.
*Pick Up Time: 12:00 pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
*If your flight is arriving between 9:00pm and 11:30pm and you need airport transfer with additional fee, please contact us for quotation.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $488.00||USD $330.00||USD $324.00||USD $728.00||USD $308.00|
Los Angeles Hotel Upgrade(Not including 1st night LAX hotel upgrade)
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $54.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $45.00||+USD $107.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $36.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $71.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up and LAX airport drop-off if needed
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $4.00/way/person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees(SFO pick up): $20.00/Person(Stanford + Yosemite included)
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $163.00/Person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person, including admission fee and fuel charge. You can choose IMAX movie and lunch at your own expense, $30.00/person.(Mandatory fee. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time.)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests
Each passenger participating in this tour will receive a about $100-value Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
★Guests visit Grand Canyon(west/south rim) will obtain one Grand Canyon National Park Commemorative Coin.(One room get one coin; for departure dates during 4/23-10/8)
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Lakshmi.Shivakumar(1)Useful05/13/2015Capt R Shivakumar ( Verified Purchased )
Well planned ñ executed. Couteous n well informed tour guides. Special thanks tp Mr Norman for adding humour in his tour speeches. Well done n keep it up. We were a family of parents n two boys. Initially the start up time on two legs of to...our to Yesomite n Grand Canyon at 5 am yes 5 am was daunting but it was neccessiated as we learnt it on reaching d spots. Thumbs up for that. Indeed a memorable n refreshing experience for all of us. Thank you very much. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am interested in the 7 days 1093-20178 tour and would like to know
if the driver is able to pick us pick up at the hotel we are staying at before
the booked date of tour
thanks 12/03/2015 08:08:28
Regretfully guests need to either join this tour at the airport or self transfer to the hotel on the first day. Hotel pickup service is not available.
Please view available dates in the calendar in 'Book Now' section on the tour itinerary page. Currently it has daily departure before March, 2016.
Customer Service Rep
Q1. Transport arrangement from Airport pick up at starting point up to departure airport ?
Q2. Multi city package includes transport by Bus ? Departure timing from one city to other may please be informed ?
Q3. For bus tours seat arrangement and no. are fixed at time of booking ?
Q4. Hotel accomodation includes breakfast / dinner or not ? standard foods are available at cost during day time travel ? 07/26/2015 07:47:28
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
The tour includes：
1. Complimentary SFO airport pick-up and LAX airport drop-off if needed
2. Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
3. The seats are arrange by first come, first served policy
4. 6-night hotel accommodations are included, but meals are not included in the price; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Customer Service Rep
thank you 07/02/2015 19:09:27
The tour starts in San Francisco and we arrange airport pick up from SFO. Meet our tour guide in front of the Information Center at Terminal 2.
*Free Pick Up Time: 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Customer Service Rep
is there any way you can accommodate any other Indian couple just for the company.
Thanks. 04/14/2015 16:27:10
The tour will accommodate any traveler who places a reservation in for the tour for any of its available departure dates. Regretfully, there is no way for us to guarantee a certain type of tour participant will book for the tour's departure on May 1st. Take note that the tour guide will be experienced in ensuring the travel group will be well informed and cared for during the tour.
Thank you for choosing www.Tours4Fun.com.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Jun Yong Woon,
The hotel in Las Vegas will be Stratosphere Hotel. As for the rest of the hotel information, regretfully it can only be confirmed 1 day prior to the tour departure date. However, we have listed our regular hotel information in the tour itinerary on the webpage. Hotels during the tour are usually rated as 3 stars.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7