Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Before venturing into the Sierra Nevada we will stop over in Sacramento for a quick tour of the California State Capitol, then upward and onward to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World, staying overnight in Elko, Nevada.
- Golden Country Inn Elko or similar
Elko - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Taking the scenic route alongside Snake River Canyon, we will enter Idaho State and arrive in the famous cowboy town of Jackson. The town also features unusual arches made of elk antlers. Nearby, is the spectacular Teton mountain range with over 200 miles of awe-inspiring trails.
- Bradin Iron Inn or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: We'll spend the entire day touring Yellowstone National Park's myriad natural wonders: Old Faithful, Yellowstone Falls, Yellowstone Lake, Mammoth Hot Springs and much, much more! The park is also the largest wildlife habitat in the United States - grizzly bear, wolf, bison and elk sightings are common.
- Clarion Inn Pocatello or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Arches National Park - Moab
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the day by touring the major attractions in Salt Lake City: Salt Lake Mormon Temple and Temple Square among others. Then it's on to the enchanted landscapes of Arches National Park. We'll dine and lodge in Moab, Utah.
- Super 8 Moab or similar
Moab - Canyonlands - Bryce Canyon - Kanab
Summary of The Day: We'll get up early in the morning to see the sunrise at Canyonlands (optional), then walk the trails in Bryce Canyon. Later in the day we'll arrive at Little Hollywood in Kanab, where you can enjoy some local fare at the Chuckwagon Cowboy Cookout (own expense).
- Royal Inn & Suite Kanab or similar
Kanab - Lake Powell - Horseshoe Bay - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Optional tours scheduled on Day 6 include the beautiful and mysterious Antelope Canyon and a boat tour of Lake Powell. In the intervening hours we'll take you to Horseshoe Bend to see the Colorado River at its most captivating. We'll spend the night in Las Vegas.
- Westgate Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco Bay Area or Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Option 1: Take the tour bus back to the Bay Area, arriving in the evening.
Option 2: Self check-out the hotel room. Take a flight back to your hometown. (Transportation to the airport and airfare are not included.)
Option 3: Self check-out the hotel room. Take the bus to Los Angeles at Harrah's Las Vegas 12:30pm (Bus Location: 3475 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas. Parking Lot behind the hotel)(Advance booking required) or at China town 13:45pm (Bus Location: 4255 Spring Mountain Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89102)(Advance booking required)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $698.00||USD $565.00||USD $566.00||USD $1,038.00||USD $568.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or fourth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motor coach (minibus or van for smaller groups)
- Professional tour guide
- Service fees for tour guide / bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses and meals
- Entrance fees and optional tours (Prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Yellowstone Bear World: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Canyonlands-sunrise: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout : Adult$25/person；kid$15/person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/persona，Child(12-)$25/persona
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person(We strongly suggest you to join this optional tour, otherwise you can only see partial Lake Powell.)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Amendment Policy:
17 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 10% of Tour Price or $30.00 (take the greater one).
9-16 Days Prior to Departure Date: 35 % of Tour Price.
4-8 Days Prior to Departure Date: 60% of Tour Price.
3 Days Prior to Departure Date (or No Show): No Change can be made.:
- Weather conditions from October to April or May may have an impact on the tour schedule.The local tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary in situations where the passengers' safety is compromised. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Yellowstone tours in the summer fill up quickly, so book your tour at least 1-2 months in advance.
- Confirmation for bookings made with Tours4Fun is normally sent via email within one to two business days of placing the order.
- We suggest that you book your flight after you receive email confirmation from us. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- Passengers under 21 years of age wishing to join the Las Vegas tours must be accompanied by an adult (21 and older).
- For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up location ten minutes early.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Ruth pitpitan(2)Useful09/07/20157-day Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Arches, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Las Vegas ( Verified Purchased )
The tour was great and tour guide was very knowledgeable about the places we visited. Driver was very efficient and polite. He can also be a medic and had emergency supplies. One of the tourists twisted her ankle and driver bandaged her ...foot and she was able continue with our hikes in the park. The only problem is when the bus makes a pit stop. It is chaotic trying to get off the bus because everyone is scrambling to get off the bus right away and you just can't get out of your seat even if you are seated in front. Also, it would be helpful if people who join the tour would know beforehand that the tour will involve some hiking so they can come prepared and bring proper shoes. Perhaps more info should be given on the description of the tour..what to wear, whether the tour will involve hiking or just plain walking. This helps to avoid any injuries. But overall I had great fun and enjoyed the tour. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Are there any baggage allowances or restrictions?
2) Is the hotel included?
3) Can we end our package tour in Vegas on the last day as we are flying to NYC? 01/19/2017 13:36:17
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
For multi-day tours, two pieces of standard-sized luggage including one carry-on are generally accepted per passenger.
The hotel package will include transportation and 6 night hotel accommodations.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations
6-night hotel accommodations
Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motor coach (minibus or van for smaller groups)
Professional tour guide
You can choose to end your tour in Las Vegas on the last day.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Please inform us if you wish to end in Las Vegas by including a note in the reservation request section when placing your order online.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Regrettably, the tour does not have availability anymore for this year. The Yellowstone tours are operated basically from late April to September every year.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Dear S Dutta,
Thanks for your inquiry.
All the meals are not included in reservation price, tour guide will stop at food courts, restaurants so customers can choose and pay for the food.
Customer Service Rep
i am a korean.
i wonder if there is a guide who speaks english for me
has anybody who cannot speak chinese ever joined this trip before??
please give me your answer. thank you so much 08/17/2016 21:22:26
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
The tour that you have selected are conducted in both English and Chinese. And yes, we have a lot of other nationalities that reserves this particular package.
Customer Service Rep
I like the itinerary of this tour but one thing is missing from the tour is the Grand Canyon and/or Hoover Dam in Las Vegas. Is there any way that we can add 1 day Grand Canyon/Hoover Dam tour on the last day and still be back in the bay area (Cupertino, Marina). If so, how much is the additional cost?
We are planning to go near the end of July on Saturday departure.
Thank you and looking forward to your reply. 06/13/2016 06:43:49
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
Yes, it is possible to add another tour, but you will have to extend in Las Vegas adding on a post tour hotel extension, and arrange your own transportation back to San Francisco.
The links provided are for 1 day tours to the Grand Canyon that provides complimentary pick up and drop off service out of most major Las Vegas strip hotels.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7