Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Before venturing into the Sierra Nevada we will stop over in Sacramento for a quick tour of the California State Capitol, then upward and onward to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World, staying overnight in Elko, Nevada.
- Golden Country Inn Elko or similar
Snake River - Grand Teton - Jackson
Summary of The Day: On Day 2 you will be overwhelmed by the natural scenery at Snake River Canyon and Grand Teton National Park. We'll dine and lodge in Jackson, where the Old West way of life is alive and kickin'.
- Bradin Iron Inn or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: We'll spend the entire day touring Yellowstone National Park's myriad natural wonders: Old Faithful, Yellowstone Falls, Yellowstone Lake, Mammoth Hot Springs and much, much more! The park is also the largest wildlife habitat in the United States - grizzly bear, wolf, bison and elk sightings are common.
- Clarion Inn Pocatello or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Arches National Park
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the day by touring the major attractions in Salt Lake City: Salt Lake Mormon Temple and Temple Square among others. Then it's on to the enchanted landscapes of Arches National Park. We'll dine and lodge in Moab, Utah.
- Super 8 Moab or similar
Canyonlands - Bryce Canyon - Kanab
Summary of The Day: We'll get up early in the morning to see the sunrise at Canyonlands (optional), then walk the trails in Bryce Canyon. Later in the day we'll arrive at Little Hollywood in Kanab, where you can enjoy some local fare at the Chuckwagon Cowboy Cookout (own expense).
- Royal Inn & Suite Kanab or similar
Lake Powell - Horseshoe Bay - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Optional tours scheduled on Day 6 include the beautiful and mysterious Antelope Canyon and a boat tour of Lake Powell. In the intervening hours we'll take you to Horseshoe Bend to see the Colorado River at its most captivating. We'll spend the night in Las Vegas.
- Flamingo Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco Bay Area or Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: The tour bus will arrive in the San Francisco Bay Area in the early evening.
- Guests wishing to end their tour in Los Angeles must take the connecting bus at 12:05 pm from Tropicana Las Vegas: 3801 Las Vegas Blvd., South Parking Lot 2.
Seats on the bus to LA must be booked in advance and require an additional fee.
Promotion applied to departure on
09/10/2016 - 10/08/2016
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $698.00||USD $565.00||USD $558.00||USD $988.00||USD $538.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or fourth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motor coach (minibus or van for smaller groups)
- Professional tour guide
- Service fees for tour guide / bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses and meals
- Entrance fees and optional tours (Prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Yellowstone Bear World: $15.00/person(Mandatory)
- Canyonlands-sunrise: $15.00/person
- Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout : Adult$25/person；kid$15/person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35/person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Weather conditions from October to April or May may have an impact on the tour schedule.The local tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary in situations where the passengers' safety is compromised. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Yellowstone tours in the summer fill up quickly, so book your tour at least 1-2 months in advance.
- Confirmation for bookings made with Tours4Fun is normally sent via email within one to two business days of placing the order.
- We suggest that you book your flight after you receive email confirmation from us. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- Passengers under 21 years of age wishing to join the Las Vegas tours must be accompanied by an adult (21 and older).
- For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up location ten minutes early.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Ruth pitpitan(1)Useful09/07/20157-day Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Arches, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Las Vegas ( Verified Purchased )
The tour was great and tour guide was very knowledgeable about the places we visited. Driver was very efficient and polite. He can also be a medic and had emergency supplies. One of the tourists twisted her ankle and driver bandaged her ...foot and she was able continue with our hikes in the park. The only problem is when the bus makes a pit stop. It is chaotic trying to get off the bus because everyone is scrambling to get off the bus right away and you just can't get out of your seat even if you are seated in front. Also, it would be helpful if people who join the tour would know beforehand that the tour will involve some hiking so they can come prepared and bring proper shoes. Perhaps more info should be given on the description of the tour..what to wear, whether the tour will involve hiking or just plain walking. This helps to avoid any injuries. But overall I had great fun and enjoyed the tour. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear S Dutta,
Thanks for your inquiry.
All the meals are not included in reservation price, tour guide will stop at food courts, restaurants so customers can choose and pay for the food.
Customer Service Rep
i am a korean.
i wonder if there is a guide who speaks english for me
has anybody who cannot speak chinese ever joined this trip before??
please give me your answer. thank you so much 08/17/2016 21:22:26
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
The tour that you have selected are conducted in both English and Chinese. And yes, we have a lot of other nationalities that reserves this particular package.
Customer Service Rep
I like the itinerary of this tour but one thing is missing from the tour is the Grand Canyon and/or Hoover Dam in Las Vegas. Is there any way that we can add 1 day Grand Canyon/Hoover Dam tour on the last day and still be back in the bay area (Cupertino, Marina). If so, how much is the additional cost?
We are planning to go near the end of July on Saturday departure.
Thank you and looking forward to your reply. 06/13/2016 06:43:49
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
Yes, it is possible to add another tour, but you will have to extend in Las Vegas adding on a post tour hotel extension, and arrange your own transportation back to San Francisco.
The links provided are for 1 day tours to the Grand Canyon that provides complimentary pick up and drop off service out of most major Las Vegas strip hotels.
Customer Service Rep
I'd like to do this tour departing 31 Aug but I'm going to be in San Francisco. Is this the departure city for this trip or is it Cupertino (I don't really want to travel down there if I can avoid it) 05/15/2016 20:38:46
Thanks for your inquiry.
The tour departure city is San Francisco. It picks up at the following locations in San Francisco:
07:00AM Cupertino Marina Food Supermarket 10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014
08:00AM Fremont Marina Food Supermarket 46196 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont
07:15AM Millbrae Near Millbrae Bart 199 California Dr. Suite 199, Millbrae CA 94030
08:15AM Oakland Ruby King Bakery 718 Franklin St. , Oakland, CA 94607
07:00AM Red Roof Inn Hotel Lobby 777 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010
07:45AM San Francisco Macy's Gateway oppositing Union Square 291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square, San Francisco
07:30AM San Jose 99 Ranch Market 1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131
08:30AM San Leandro Walmart 1919 Davis Street
Customer Service Rep
thank you 08/15/2015 10:15:13
Currently there are August 22 and August 29 available for this tour. The tour is very popular and might be sold out shortly.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7