Los Angeles - Grand Canyon West
Summary of The Day: In the morning leave for Grand Canyon West Rim with our luxury motor coach. Check-in to the Hualapai Ranch that located about 1000 ft. away from the Canyon. Tour to Eagle Point to view the Grand Canyon. You can also experience to walk the sky with the famous Skywalk that suspended 4,000 ft. above the Colorado River (This 30 million Dollar glass bridge was opened to public on Mar-28-2007. Can withstand the equal weight of 71 Boeing 747 fully loaded with passengers). At Guano Point to view the Canyon with 360 degree! BBQ dinner will be served at the Ranch with live country music. Follow by camp fire party! Enjoy the different constellation in the sky or moon. After all these enjoyable activities, if you are still energetic you can continue to sing Karaoke at the Dining Room. Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
- Hualapai Ranch(Face the Canyon) or similar
Grand Canyon West - Zion National Park - Fillmore
Summary of The Day: Wake up call by knocking at your door. Enjoy the beautiful sun rise right from your cabin. After breakfast, you can even take the helicopter tour to go down to the bottom of the Canyon and explored the Canyon from down below! Follow by 20 minutes wagon. Enjoy the spectacular cowboy gun show before we leave for Zion N.P. via Las Vegas. Where you can feast your eyes on all kinds of sentinel rocks, and other spectacular sights created by Mother Nature. Overnight at Fillmore.
- Comfort Suite or similar
Fillmore - Great Salt Lake - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Morning drive along the Great Salt Lake basin. The salinity of water here is seven times greater than that of the ocean. You will reach the cowboy state of Wyoming by noon. After lunch, continue along the Snake River to arrive at the Grand Teton National Park and then the world famous Yellowstone National Park. Overnight at Yellowstone.
- If your departure date is on 5/27, 6/28, 7/8, 7/22, 7/26, 7/29, 8/2, 8/5, 9/2, you will stay inside Yellowstone ($80.00 additional fee/room/night). Seats limited. First come, first served.
- Yellowstone Park Canyon Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: A full day tour of the park has been arranged for you, featuring the Yellowstone Canyon, Waterfalls, Hot Springs, Geysers and active volcanoes. The park is also a sanctuary for many wild animals and birds.
- Yellowstone Park Canyon Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Idaho - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Heading South to Idaho State and visit the famous Idaho Falls. Arriving at Salt Lake City in the afternoon, then visit Mormon Temple and State Capital and city tour. Overnight at Salt Lake City.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Heading to Las Vegas, spend a night of glitter at the gambling capital of the world. You will have a chance to see one of the many spectacular shows. Your tour guide will be pleased to help you with your arrangements.
- Monte Carlo Hotel(Center of Strip) or similar
Las Vegas - Factory Outlet - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour to Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. Following departure for Los Angeles, tour stops at the Lenwood factory outlet where you can purchase famous brands at the lowest prices. Arrive in Los Angeles in the early evening. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.
If you wish to end your tour is Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens and the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make arrangement for you before departing the hotel.
For early arrivals, LAX airport pickup service is available with additional fees. Please contact us for quotation.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend bus or taxi service for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport.
Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $521.00||USD $515.00||USD $1,118.00||USD $498.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $498 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX Airport dropoff if needed
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person for tour days and min. $3.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- West Grand Canyon shuttle fee + Dinner + Breakfast: $108.00/person (Includes Grand Canyon West Rim Admission Fee (Mandatory Fee))
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Great Salt Lake + Yellowstone Bear World + Hill Aerospace Museum: $50.00/Person(Mandatory Charge)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $90.00/vip(Guests should be 5 and older)
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Adult; $66.00/ Child(5-12)(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: From $125.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $189.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- We strongly suggest you provide us with a valid cellphone number so that we can call you in regards to any update or change to your reservation.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Attention: due to great temperature difference between day and night in Yellowstone Park, you need to bring spare clothes.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I would like to know whether the trip includes breakfast in the hotels,and whether it is tour guided?!
Also I would like to inquire if it is possible to book your trips 2 or 3 days before in your office rather than online.I will be arriving in LA on the 6th of Sep,and would like to start my trip in LA and end it in LA.My preferable dates are:Sep.11-Sep.17.
What can you offer me? 08/31/2016 02:41:59
Please note that this package does not include meal accommodations. Meal breaks will be arranged at hotels, various ethnic restaurants, food courts and fast food restaurants by tour guide.
We regret this tour will not be available after Sep.2nd. You can have a look at a similar tour:
Please place your reservation and make payment online by simply selecting your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
At the moment we only have a the option of 1 night stay inside Grand Canyon
Customer Service Rep
Thank you very much for choosing Tours4Fun.
A confirmed 2014 departure schedule for your requested tour package is currently not available yet. You can either visit our website sometime at end of this year for an update or go to the detailed tour page and click on the "Can't find your dates of travel?" under "Easy Book" section to complete a request form. Once the 2014 departure schedule becomes available, we will notify you via email.
In the year of 2013, total tour cost for 2 guest was $578.00*2 = $1156.00. However, the price will likely change for the 2014 departures.
Our Yellowstone tour packages have been always popular and seats can be sold out very quick. So after you set up your travel plan and the new schedule becomes available, you can go ahead make your reservation. The earlier we receive your reservation and the full payment, the earlier we can secure your seats for you. Per our experience, this particular tour package has never being cancelled due to lack of reservations.
Thank you again for your interest.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7