Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West
Summary of The Day: Please meet your tour guide at Bally's Hotel Las Vegas at 2:00pm.
Afterwards, you'll be transferred to Grand Canyon West. Upon arrival, we'll check-in at Hualapai Ranch and then you may visit Eagle Point to enjoy a Native American show.
You may also choose to venture on the world famous Skywalk or join a Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour and Colorado River Boat Ride.
You'll later go to Guano Point to view the Grand Canyon in all directions and enjoy the beautiful sunset. A barbecue ribs dinner will be served at the ranch during a live country western music show
After dinner, there will be a camp fire party beside the rooms followed by some karaoke!
For Los Angeles departures, please visit 7-Day Yellowstone National Park, West Grand Canyon(Skywalk) Tour (Start/End in LA)
- Hualapai Ranch or similar
Grand Canyon West - Zion National Park - Fillmore
Summary of The Day: Today, you can wake up early and see the sunrise at the magnificent Grand Canyon! You'll have an opportunity to join a 30-minute wagon ride around canyon. You also may watch the cowboys in fictional gun fights and stunt shows.
We'll leave the Grand Canyon and travel to Utah's Zion National Park - one of the most beautiful parks in the United States.
The tour will then travel to Fillmore to spend the night.
- Comfort Inn & Suites or similar
Fillmore - Great Salt Lake - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park/West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: We'll take a morning drive to Utah's Great Salt Lake - the largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere.
We'll then depart Utah and reach the state of Wyoming around noon. After lunch, we'll continue along the Snake River to arrive at Grand Teton National Park before continuing on to the world famous Yellowstone National Park.
- If your departure date is on 5/27, 6/28, 7/8, 7/22, 7/26, 7/29, 8/2, 8/5, 9/2, you will stay inside Yellowstone ($80.00 additional fee/room/night). Seats limited. First come, first served.
- Yellowstone Park Canyon Lodge or similar
West Yellowstone - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll tour Yellowstone National Park visiting such landmarks as Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Upper and Lower Falls, Mammoth Hot Springs, geysers and active volcanoes. You'll also see many animals within the park.
- Yellowstone Park Canyon Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park/West Yellowstone - Idaho Falls - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: We'll head to the state of Idaho and visit the famous Idaho Falls before arriving in Salt Lake City during the afternoon.
We'll see the Mormon Temple located in Temple Square and the Utah State Capital during our City Tour. We'll stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
- Red Lion Salt Lake City or similar
Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: On the tour's sixth day, we'll leave Salt Lake City and head for Las Vegas!
We'll spend a night of glamour in the Gambling Capital of the World. You will have a chance to see one of the many spectacular shows. Please see your tour guide to assist you with arranging to see one of Las Vegas' shows. You may also take an optional Las Vegas Night Tour.
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Factory Outlet - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour to Chocolate Factory and Desert Cactus Garden. Following departure for Los Angeles, tour stops at the Lenwood factory outlet where you can purchase famous brands at the lowest prices. Arrive in Los Angeles in the early evening.
If you wish to end your tour is Las Vegas, please leave us a note under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forgo the tour to Ethel M. Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Gardens and Tanger Outlets.
For guests departing from Las Vegas, please leave your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary as the tour guide will make arrangements for you.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quote or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when making your reservation.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend bus or taxi service for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $521.00||USD $515.00||USD $1,118.00||USD $498.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $498 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX Airport drop-off if needed
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- West Grand Canyon shuttle fee + Dinner + Breakfast: $108.00/person (Includes Grand Canyon West Rim Admission Fee (Mandatory Fee))
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Great Salt Lake + Yellowstone Bear World + Hill Aerospace Museum: $50.00/Person(Mandatory Charge)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $90.00/vip(Guests should be 5 and older)
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Adult; $66.00/ Child(5-12)(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: From $125.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $189.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates their tour seat availability at 6 p.m. every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour. Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- We strongly suggest you provide us with a valid cell phone or contact number so that we can update you if there are any tour changes.
- Due to great temperature difference between day and night in Yellowstone Park, you need to bring spare clothes.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Is the 7 day Yellowstone package price $449 per person and including hotels per person fee?
Mike 08/16/2013 07:19:29
The current advertised price is for a quad room, meaning if 4 people are sharing one room each guest would be paying $449.00.
The price for double occupancy is currently $578.00.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7