Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: We'll begin our fun-filled tour with a visit to the California capital city of Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. During the afternoon, we'll head head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State. We'll stay overnight in Elko.
- Red Lion Elko (Saturday departures)/High Desert Inn (Wednesday departures) or similar
Elko - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head out for Yellowstone.
On the way, you will be in awe by the vastness of the salt flats and enchanted by the beauty of the Great Salt Lake, the largest salt water lake in the Western Hemisphere. In the afternoon we'll travel along the Wasatch Mountains and pass through land of scorched rocks. These lava fields of barren expanse have been underlain by rhyolite and overlain by basalt over thousands of years.
Then we'll visit Idaho Falls on the Snake River, which has one of the largest water hydro projects in Idaho. Taking a stroll by the river and you will be overwhelmed by the sound and force of the rushing, cascading water.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn/Dude & Roundup/Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the world. Here we'l see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Midway Geyser Basin, and the most famous one of all, the "Old Faithful" Geyser. There are various wildlife that calls the park its home, such as the bison, moose, and the grizzly bear.
Continue on to Grand Teton National Park, the tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet and twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. Then we'll tour the town of Jackson, beautiful arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Pocatello.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park - Bryce Canyon City
Summary of The Day: We'll start the tour's fourth day by heading to Utah's state capital - Salt Lake City. Here we'll visit the famous Temple Square and learn about the Mormon settlement.
Later in the afternoon, we'll explore Bryce Canyon National Park, which is an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations created by erosion. We'll spend the night in Bryce Canyon City.
- Bryce View Lodge/Days Inn Bryce or similar
Bryce Canyon City - Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we explore Zion National Park. Experience the dramatic landscape of sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. We'll stay in Las Vegas overnight.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (West or South) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: The tour's sixth day will give you the option to visit either Grand Canyon South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) or Grand Canyon West Rim (with Skywalk).
There is a mandatory entry fee for Grand Canyon South and admission fee (including lunch) to enter Grand Canyon West. It depends on which side you select when placing the order in book section
We will then head back to Las Vegas to stay the night.
- Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
Customers can choose to opt out of these Grand Canyon visits and instead spend a free day in Las Vegas.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: On the way back to the Bay Area, the tour will drive by Edwards Air Force Base and Barstow.
- You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11:00am.
- For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles with additional fee, please select in the book section.
Please see below for the approximate return time for each location. There may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
• Milpitas - 6:15pm
• San Jose - 6:15pm
• Fremont - 6:30pm
• Cupertino - 6:15pm
• Newark- 6:30pm
• Red Roof Inn- 6:30pm
• San Francisco- 7:00pm
• Oakland - 7:30pm
Chinese Theatre - 4:30pm
Address：6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
Dorothy Chandler Pavilion - 6:30pm
Address：135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Holiday Inn La Mirada - 8:00pm
Address：14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
- Please note that if you choose to pick-up at Sacramento, then you can not be dropped off at Sacramento. Please select other drop-off location.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $545.00||USD $543.00||USD $988.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $446.00||USD $469.00||USD $988.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Travelers with a child under 2 years of age will be charged a $25.00 fee per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 per day General Liability Insurance fee will still be charged. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks(except Grand Canyon)
- Professional Tour Guide
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $210.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including admission, lunch and transportation )
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $139.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to winter weather and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected during October, April or May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of that tour. Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend passengers book their flight tickets after they've received the tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused by a booked flight with no confirmed tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Customers under 21 are not permitted in casinos and are not permitted to join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Teresa.Reyes07/17/20167 days bus tour to yellow stone ( Verified Purchased )
It was very good experience to everything. Grand Canyon is amazing. Salt lake in Utah is like winter wonder land. Most of all , the geysers in Yellowstone are magnificent
Hari Murti03/23/2016Introduction to American Beauty ( Verified Purchased )
Did this tour with a friend in Oct 2014, and enjoyed every part of it. This tour was definitely the highlight of our 2 week holiday. Within a week we got to see some of the most magnificent national parks in the USA. Our guide, Bruce (I for...got his last name, Chang or Chan?), was great fun to travel with. He'd been doing the tour for years, and it showed. He had a broad knowledge of the sites we visited as well as many places we passed en route, and went to great lengths to make the trip a success. He had a great sense of humor, and enjoyed exchanging banter with everyone in the group. We (as well as the majority of the group) decided to visit the Grand Canyon South Rim instead of the West one (meaning we spent around 10 hours on the road and only 2 hours there) but did not regret it. The views were breathtaking. I just wished that one day I could come back to all the places we visited in more leisurely way, spending several days at each. Read full review
Susie09/17/20157-day bus tour to Yellowstone ( Verified Purchased )
It was a great tour and joining a bus tour was a good way to see the beautiful places, the canyons, and the amazing national parks of America. It's a beauty of nature that God had given to us which I hope people would see, visit and enjoy.
Julie.Go07/10/2015Happy ( Verified Purchased )
Reservation system is excellent. Tour guide and our driver were super cool Some of the accommodations were so so. Places visited were beautiful.
Emily Looi(22)Useful08/16/2010Fantastic tour ( Verified Purchased )
This is a fantastic tour, covering many gorgeous national parks in the US. The travelling distance is long, as we went to about 5 national parks which is vastly situated from one another, but the sights and views are all worth it!!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you 09/20/2016 21:20:53
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun!
Yes, if you travel alone, the lowest price is $988.00 at this moment. Please choose 1 room for 1 guest when booking online. In each of the standard hotel room, there will be 2 fulls-zied beds equipped.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks! 08/05/2016 15:51:22
Thanks for your inquiry,
There will be light to moderate walking involved and if you need a little more time in walking and in getting on and off the bus please inform your tour guide.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
According to our system, currently this 7-Day tour package still opens for booking. However, due to the current high travel season, the seats can be sold out fast.
Regarding the service fee, our recommended amount is min. $7.00/day per person. Grand Canyon admission will be collected by the tour guide in cash while you are on tour.
Please go to the following link for a more detailed pricing information:
If you have further questions, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Customer Service Rep
i would like to know if this tours Product Code: 6-192) is available on 21 October 2015 08/23/2015 05:02:05
Dear Chua lee cheng,
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour is not operated on Oct 21st, the last departure date is Oct 10th. All the seats are subject to final confirmation, please make reservation soon so we can secure your seats.
Yellowstone tours are seasonal and only offered during the Summer time and weather permitting.
Customer Service Rep
We are from Sacramento and will pick Sacramento as our pick up point , can we also get dropped off in Sacramento for tour 6-192 ? 08/16/2015 17:05:11
The drop off locations will be the same as the designated meeting points
except for the Sacramento location.
You can return to any of the locations but regretfully Sacramento is not a drop off option.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
7 days bus tour to yellow stone
It was very good experience to everything. Grand Canyon is amazing. Salt lake in Utah is lik .. Read MoreBy Teresa.Reyes On 07/17/2016 01:05:22
Introduction to American Beauty
Did this tour with a friend in Oct 2014, and enjoyed every part of it. This tour was definit .. Read MoreBy Hari Murti On 03/23/2016 01:31:15
7-day bus tour to Yellowstone
It was a great tour and joining a bus tour was a good way to see the beautiful places, the c .. Read MoreBy Susie On 09/17/2015 20:41:48