Hometown - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour starts when you arrive in San Francisco! There will be a transfer from the SFO airport, taking you to discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and Palace of Fine Arts, to name a few.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Bay Area - Elko
Summary of The Day: Visit the California State Capital - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. In the afternoon head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State. Overnight stay in Elko.
- Red Lion Elko or similar
Elko - Casper
Summary of The Day: Through the Great Salt Desert in the morning, the saline lake covers an area of around 1,700 square miles, but is subject to substantial fluctuations. Along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon, visit the once traveled Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West. 1843 was known as "The great migration" and over the next 25 years more than a half million people went west on the Trail. The highlights of the trail also includes: the historical landmarks of Independence Rock, Devil's Gate. Overnight stay in Casper.
- Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar
Casper - Mount Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Mount Rushmore National Memorial, in South Dakota, is a monumental granite sculpture by Gutzon Borglum, located within the United States Presidential Memorial that represents the first 150 years of the history of the United States of America with 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents : George Washington , Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. Continue to Devil's Tower National Monument. 'Bear Lodge' was the Native American name for the Tower. This 865 foot column- a remnant of a volcanic eruption was renamed in 1875 by a scientific team escorted by Col. Richard I. Dodge. Overnight stay in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Gillette - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Visit Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States. Highlights include: Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that inhabits the Park from bison, elk, moose, and bear. Over night stay in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn / Dude & Roundup / Travelers Lodge / or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Continue visit Yellowstone National Park: the Old Faithful Geyser, Rainbow Pool. Continue to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet. Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. In the afternoon visit the state of Wyoming and visit the western town of Jackson Hole. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area. Over night stay in Salt Lake City.
- Crystal Inn West Valley or similar
Salt Lake City - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Visit Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square. Our tour ends in Salt Lake City, please take hotel's complimentary shuttle to airport for your return flight.
Free pick-up time: 9:00am - 9:00pm(The tour guide will leave at 9:00pm)
Passengers who wish to join the San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour must arrange their flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am.
Passengers who arrive between 11:00am and 9:00pm, will also be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, they will need to forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
The hotel check-in time is 1:00pm.
*San Francisco Airport Pick-up Locations:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
For passengers who arrive one day prior and want to meet at the airport on the tour date, please meet at “COURTYARD # 4" at 9:00am.
Local customers without airport pick-up service must please refer to the meeting point of San Francisco City Day Tour, if they wish to join the free San Francisco City Tour.
Our tour ends in Salt Lake City, please take hotel's complimentary shuttle to airport for your return flight.
** Please arrange your return flight from Salt Lake City (SLC) after 12:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $808.00||USD $661.00||USD $646.00||USD $1,208.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary SFO airport pickup
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks
- Professional tour escort
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Great Salt Lake+Devils Tower+Mount Rushmore+Crazy Horse+Little Big Horn+Virginia+Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton: $100/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If you need to book an air ticket, we recommend that you book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Please check below tours visiting Lake Tahoe and departing from San Francisco but you may not end tour in Las Vegas. You need to arrange the transportation on your own then. If you will end tour in Los Angles, we have shuttle service to Las Vegas.
Shuttle service: http://www.tours4fun.com/los-anges-las-vegas-shuttle-bus-tour.html
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7