Las Vegas - Beaver, Utah
Summary of The Day: After you meet your tour guide in Las Vegas, you'll board your coach to travel through the state of Arizona past the Virgin River Canyon to arrive in Beaver, Utah to spend the night.
For Los Angeles departures, please visit 7-Day Yellowstone National Park, Mt. Rushmore, Arches National Park & Lenwood Tour (Start/End in Los Angeles)
- Best Western or similar
Beaver, Utah - Arches National Park - Denver, Colorado
Summary of The Day: We'll depart during the morning driving to Arches National Park - a destination with more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches including the famous Delicate Arch. You'll have plenty of time to explore the unique rock formations.
We'll then head to Denver, Colorado to spend the night.
- Radisson Hotel Denver SouthEast or similar
Denver - Crazy Horse National Monument - Mount Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Denver during the morning and drive through Wyoming passing through Cheyenne to get to the colossal unfinished mountain carving of Crazy Horse National Monument. Next, we'll be off to Mount Rushmore National Monument. We'll next go to Devils Tower National Monument. We'll spend the night in Gillette, Wyoming.
- Howard Johnson or similar
Gillette - Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument - Yellowstone National Park/West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the day by seeing the historic Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument. We'll then go to the United States' first National Park - Yellowstone! There, you'll be able to see many scenic vistas and we'll stop at Mammoth Hot Springs and Old Faithful. We'll stay overnight in Yellowstone National Park, if possible. If not, your accommodations with be in West Yellowstone.
- If your departure date is on 4/30, 5/7, 5/11, 5/25, 5/28, 6/1, 6/4, 6/8, 6/15, 6/18 6/22, 7/30, 8/3, 8/24, 8/27, 8/31, 9/3, 9/10, 9/14, 9/21, 9/24, 9/28, 10/1, you will stay inside Yellowstone ($80.00 additional fee/room/night). Seats limited. First come, first served.
- Yellowstone Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Idaho Falls - Ogden
Summary of The Day: We'll explore Yellowstone National Park further today. We'll follow up with another spectacular destination - Grand Teton National Park. Next up, we'll travel to Idaho Falls to see the city's namesake. We'll then go to Ogden to stay the night.
- Comfort Suites or similar
Ogden - Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll drive from Ogden to Salt Lake City, where we'll tour Temple Square, Salt Lake Mormon Temple and the Utah State House. After that, we'll visit the Great Salt Lake. Then, we'll head to Las Vegas
There, you may join our optional night tour or one of the city's entertaining shows!
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Barstow - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from the hotel during the morning and head to Los Angeles. On the way, we'll stop by Tanger Premium Outlets in Barstow, California.
Guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up location and hotels that were used for departures.
If you wish to end your tour is Las Vegas, please leave us a note under the comments section when completing your reservation.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary as the tour guide will make arrangements for you.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quotation.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend bus or taxi service for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $618.00||USD $435.00||USD $446.00||USD $1,018.00||USD $478.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $478 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX Airport drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above-mentioned national park(s)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Las Vegas airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and is subject to the final box office price.):
- Crazy Horse, Great Salt Lake, Little Bighorn Battlefield and Air Museum: $55.00/ Person(Mandatory Fee)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $90.00/vip(Guests should be 5 and older)
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $189.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Adult; $66.00/ Child(5-12)(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: From $125.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates their tour seat availability at 6 p.m. every business day.
Placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour. Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- We strongly suggest you provide us with a valid cell phone or contact number so that we can update you if there are any tour changes.
- Because of the great temperature difference between day and night in Yellowstone Park, we strongly suggest that you bring spare clothes.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
Most of our Yellowstone packages are seasonal and normally are conducted ending of April until October.
We do have very limited packages that are conducted during winter.
Please view the links below:
The price would remain the same no matter the starting location you have chosen.
Please note, our winter schedule has very limited seats left for December. We recommend booking as soon as possible to reserve your seats.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thankyou . 10/27/2016 02:31:47
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regretfully the schedule for the Yellowstone National Park or Mt. Rushmore related tours in July 2017 has not been updated yet.
Please come back to check the availability in the month of December.
Or you can call us then at USA & Canada: 1-866-933-7368 or International: 1-626-389-8668 to obtain the information.
Customer Service Rep
Im enquiring as to which days this tour will depart during 2015. I am trying to organise my itinerary.
Thank you 10/16/2014 07:48:51
Yellowstone tours will start running around April/ May to the end of September or the beginning of October.
We will start to update our Yellowstone tour dates and prices into 2015 from November with all the updates available online by February 2015.
Please check back with us at a later time for our updated Yellowstone tour dates and prices for 2015.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We have 3 people from LA want to join this tour on 8/16. Is there still space? Do we need to go LV the day before? Or take bus to there on the same day? Can you have us some advice? And if we need stay LV on 8/15, can you help us to book hotel?
Dear Alice Sun,
We will be able to provide you a similar tour with Los Angeles departure,
If you want to join the tour from Las Vegas, you will need to join the tour at 2:00pm at Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 3645 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, Nevada 86109. We will be able to help you with hotel extension on 08/15 in Las Vegas.
Please contact email@example.com so that we can assist you with more information.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
In the "pricing" section of the "7-day Yellowstone National Park Tour (leaving from Las Vegas to Beaver, Utah); it shows a mandatory charge of-Cooper Mine, Great Salt Lake, Bear Wood and Crazy Horse for $45/p. What is this implying to? Thanks for your response.
Sabray Lewis 01/23/2013 21:25:41
Hi Sabray Lewis:
That price is a mandatory fee that has to be paid by each customer joining this tour.
You pay those fees to go into each highlight/ attraction sight mentioned.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
1-Day Antelope Canyon & Glen Canyon Scenic Tour