Hometown - Denver State Capital - Red Rocks Park - 16th St
Summary of The Day: Arrive in Denver International Airport in the morning and meet your tour guide. Then, visit the State Capital, Red Rock Park and 16th Street in downtown Denver. Stay overnight at Denver.
If you can't arrive before 11:30am, please arrange your flights to arrive in Denver one day in advance. We can assist you to order DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver-Stapleton North. If needed, please contact us for quotation.
- Courtyard Marriott or Ramada Plaza or similar
Crazy Horse - Mount Rushmore - Devil's Tower - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Today you will head north on the I-25, paralleling the great backbone of North America-the Rockies! You will pass by the city of Cheyenne, state capital of Wyoming, which is also the host of the nation's largest rodeo events every year. After, you will travel to the Crazy Horse Memorial, one of the world's largest mountain carvings! You will also visit one of the most famous American icons - Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Devil's Tower! Overnight in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Yellowstone National Park, first of its kind, home of the world's largest super volcanoes and over 10,000 natural landscapes. Here you will find everything you expect to see in a national park: snow covered mountains, waterfalls, lakes, meadows, herds of buffalos, elks...and on top of that, the geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots. Feel the impression of eruption - the symbol of Yellowstone, Old Faithful; the crown jewel of the park, Yellowstone Lake; upper and lower falls and the famous Artist Point of Grand Canyon of Yellowstone...Try to spot a bear or a bald eagle from your luxury coach in this largest Sanctuary of Wildlife in the country! Stay overnight at West Yellowstone.
- White Buffalo Hotel or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: This morning, enjoy a picturesque drive through Yellowstone Park, and travel along the Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. Polished by glaciers, Teton Range rises thousands of feet above the Snake River Valley, surrounded by lakes and forests. Enjoy this fairytale view! Next, drive to Jackson Hole, a famous cowboy town as well as a very popular vacation destination of all seasons in Wyoming. Drive to Salt Lake City in the evening and stay overnight there.
- Ramada Limited or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: This morning drive to nearby newly renovated State House of Utah, and the virtue kingdom of Mormons, Mormon Temple. And then you will be transferred back to hotel at about 10:00am. The check out time is 12:00pm at noon for this hotel.
You have 2 choices for getting to Las Vegas:
1. Take the free shuttle bus
You can take the free shttle bus from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas. Please note it will take you 6 hours driving 420 miles to get to Las Vegas. When you arrive in Las Vegas, we'll directly send you to the hotel to save your money!
2. Take the airplane by yourself
Please book your flights from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas after 12:00p.m. We recommend the free hotel shuttle bus to SLC airport for you.
When you arrive in Las Vegas
1. You can ahead to Circus Circus Hotel(Near elevator on the second floor) (2880 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89109) by yourself. We recommend a taxi for you. Taxi can be arranged for $40. Please contact your guide by calling the phone on your E-ticket.
2. If you depart from Salt Lake City at 12:00p.m., then you will arrive in Las Vegas at 12:20p.m., due to one hour time differences. You can join the tour at the Las Vegas Optional Buffet between 12:00p.m.-2:00p.m. (4300 E. Sunset Rd., C - 1, Henderson, NV 89014).
Today please sign up the West/South Grand Canyon in the optional tour price list that the tour guide give to you. Otherwise you will not be able to join the Grand Canyon tour.
Las Vegas is a constantly changing and a vibrant city, with some of the most luxurious casinos like Mirage, Treasure Island Hotel, MGM, Bellagio, and Venetian. Take an optional city tour of Las Vegas and explore the "entertainment capital of the world" or attend the one-of-a-kind shows that are exclusively featured only in Las Vegas.
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon South/West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the sixth day with a drive to the Hoover Dam(stop for approximately 30 minutes) in the morning and see North America's largest artificial lake - Lake Mead. Then, travel to one of the most famous 7 natural wonders in the world - the Grand Canyon! You can choose to go to Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim.
West Rim (Skywalk): Over eons, the Colorado River and erosion have sculpted this amazing landscape. Grand Canyon west rim belongs to Indian Reservation (Mandatory Admission $80 to Grand Canyon West Rim). The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter the canyon. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (Optional), in order to feel the canyon and Colorado River from different perspective and explore the true beauty of the Grand Canyon. Afterwards, you may take the park shuttle to the next sightseeing spots, Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, you may take an optional visit to the "Skywalk", which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional).
South Rim: Here is the world's most vivid erosion model, which is why the Grand Canyon has not only become a textbook for the geologist and paleontologist, but also made the millions of tourists each year filled with emotion when they face the masterpiece of creator. Then, go to the largest view point near visitor center - Mather Point. If God is the creator of the Grand Canyon, Colorado River is an artist who has carved the Grand Canyon. Despite the passion in summer and the cold in winter, the river and valley’s history of romance has been going on for six hundred million years long. Sunshine and clouds are always alternating controls over the canyon, adding a dash of style to the magnificent scenic picture. The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch the world’s renowned show at your own cost (optional).
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Chocolate World - Cactus Garden - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00p.m. or 3:00p.m.) where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forgo the visit to the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, you will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden in the morning, then we'll send you to MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, which is close to McCarran International Airport.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Please meet your tour guide at the Budget Car Rental counter area located in the main lobby of the airport at 11:30am.
Note: Please arrange your flights to arrive in Denver International airport before 11:30am. Please check in hotel by yourself if your arrival flight is later than 11:30am.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $648.00||USD $432.00||USD $434.00||USD $948.00||USD $438.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary DEN airport pick-up at 11:30am and LAX airport drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide when on tour.).
- Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt.Rushmore & fuel surcharge: $65.00/person(mandatory fee on tour)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person(For those choose Grand Canyon West)
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $369.00/Adult; $349.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person (Mandatory fee including transportation and admission fee. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
All passengers in this tour lodging in Circus Circus Hotel will receive a $100-value Super Gift Pack each!
★2 Hot Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park in Circus Circus Hotel, $30 value!
★2 Normal Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park in Circus Circus Hotel, $20 value!
★Famous show by World’s Largest Permanent Circus in Circus Circus Hotel, $10 value!
★Discounts for a variety of restaurants and shops within the hotel, $20 + value!
★Free WIFI and Kettle using in Circus Circus Hotel, $20 value!
(The special offers listed above are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide.)
Optional Buffet lunch is only for the Las Vegas visit. The restaurant address is 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April, and May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact our local tour provider to check if our staff can accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pickup before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Dallas Stott(3)Useful08/31/2015Five States in Seven Days ( Verified Purchased )
We loved this epic tour and made genuine friends on it from different countries. After 10 weeks in Colorado baby sitting and house sitting, we saw bears, moose, elk, bison, eagles, deer, waterfalls, hot mud ponds and geysers in Yellowstone ...and flew through the Grand Canyon in a helicopter and boated on the Colorado River below. The natural thrills were balanced by the human thrills in Las Vegas where we attended 3 exciting night shows. Thanks so much to tour guides Seven and Sasha for keeping us on track to LA International Airport where we flew back to Australia via Fiji. Many thanks also to the support staff and to the bus drivers for loading and unloading our luggage each day and especially Pam who changed a tyre by herself at 2am one morning, so we weren't delayed . That is true devotion to duty. That's us in the waterfall photo. We will be back. Cheers Dallas and Beth. . Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks 07/14/2015 16:18:00
You are welcome to bring snacks and bottled drinks with you but it is not mandatory.
Meals are not included. The tour guide will arrange stops for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Each guest is then responsible for purchasing their own meals.
Customer Service Rep
We are all 8-10 persons. Is it possible to arrange this trip in private group?
We plan to be in Denver 8-10 August 2015.
Please e-mail to my e-mail.
Norachai 07/09/2015 03:08:15
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
Regretfully, we do not offer private or personalized tours. The bus can accommodate approximately 55 guest.
Please make one reservation for all of your guest to ensure you are all together on the same bus and same hotels.
Customer Service Rep
What is total price of 5 pax? 07/03/2015 13:58:52
All Yellowstone National Park tour packages we currently offer are all seasonal. They do not have winter departure schedules.
According to our system, currently the last available departure date for this 7-day tour package is 09/30/2015. For a group of 5, the best price will be $2352.00 (1 double room and 1 triple room /both with 2 full size beds).
Complimentary DEN airport pick-up at 11:30am and LAX airport drop-off
6-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
Professional tour escort
Airfares between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
Admissions and optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide when on tour.):
- Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt.Rushmore & fuel surcharge: $55.00/person(mandatory fee on tour)
- Two buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $10.99/Child(5-10)(Fee includes tax and tip(From 10/1/2015, price will be changed into $9.99/Adult; $6.99/Child(5-10)) Address: Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- One buffet lunch: $9.99/Adult; $6.99/Child(5-10)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- David Copperfield Magic: $160.00/person(5+)
- “O”-Cirque Du Soleil: $230.00/person(5+)
- Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil: $95.00/person(For adults above 18 only as this show contains nudity.)
- Las Vegas Night Time Helicopter: $139.00/person
- FANTASY: $65.00/Person(Must be 18 years of age or older to see show because the performance contains nudity.)
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person(5+)
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $160.00/Person(6+)
- Las Vegas Believe Show: $98.00/Person(5+)
- Zarkana by Cirque Du Soleil: $119.00/Person(5+)
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $93.00/person($115.00 for VIP) (For adults above 18 only as this show contains nudity.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Person(According to the weather)
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Grand Canyon South )
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $364.00/Adult; $344.00/Child(2-11)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Grand Canyon South )
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $80.00/Person(Grand Canyon West. Mandatory fee on tour.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $205.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon National Park : $25.00/Person(Grand Canyon South. Mandatory fee on tour.)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
If you need further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
We will be more than happy to help.
Customer Service Rep
We want to go to Santa Ana after the trip
Could you provide me the best solution ?
Annie Nguyen 04/29/2015 00:18:55
The closest location we can offer to Santa Ana, CA as a drop off will be:
17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your answer about my question below.
Is It possible to drop us off at John Wayne Airport ?
We want to rent a car from there.
Annie Nguyen 04/28/2015 23:42:48
Dear Annie Nguyen,
We are unable to provide drop off service to John Wayne Airport.
If you wish you to fly out of LAX airport on the same day, we offer LAX airport drop-off service, please arrange for a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30 p.m. and an international flight after 10:30 p.m.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7