Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – St. George
Summary of The Day: The tour will depart from Los Angeles in the morning. On route to Las Vegas, the bus will pass through Mohave Desert and Barstow, which is a famous transportation center and railroad classification town along historic Route 66. Tour bus arrives at state-line Fashion Outlet around noon for shopping and lunch, and a short break will be given at Stratosphere hotel in Las Vegas in the afternoon. Before the bus arrived at hotel in St. George, Utah, the travelers would have a chance to appreciate the sunset at an endless desert horizon.
- For those arriving one day early at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), please book a room at Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel. We offer free airport pick-up service from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
For those arriving at McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide at Starbucks in Terminal 1 or Gate 54 in Terminal 3 at 1:30 p.m.
You may also choose to join the group at Stratosphere Hotel at 3:30 p.m.
- Quality Inn St. George or similar
Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Horse shoe Bend
Summary of The Day: We will see the sun rise over the beautiful desert on the way to Page, Arizona, where you will have the option of joining a boat cruise on Lake Powell to witness the amazing multicolored sandstones. The second highlight of the day will be the world famous Antelope Canyon, a popular destination for photographers and sightseers. Our last stop will be the breathtaking and awe-inspiring Horseshoe Bend. We will stay the night in Monticello, Utah.
- Rodeway Inn Monticello or similar
Arches National Park - Delicate Arch - Monument Valley
Summary of The Day: Early morning leaves toward Arches National Park, the world’s largest sandstone arches gathering place which has over 2000 arches recorded in category. Delicate Arch inside of the Arches National Park is the icon not only for the state of Utah but also for all the national parks of the Western United States, and you will be amazed by its magnificence at the moment when you see it from a very short distance. We guarantee that our experienced tour guide will walk with you to the Delicate Arch; so that you can take photos in close proximity and physically touch the Delicate Arch. Afternoon arrives at Monument Valley, also referred as the heart portion of Navaho Indian Tribe, which is a historical Indian Reservation for Native Americans. Monument Valley is a dreamland for travelers who are interested in exploring geology、Native American culture and Western U.S. traditions and customs. The travelers will have an opportunity to take a Jeep tour (optional) sightseeing the reservation with an in-depth way.
- Lexington Inn or similar
Petrified Forest National Park – Sedona - Phoenix
Summary of The Day: First stop in the morning is the Petrified Forest National Park, named for its large deposits of petrified wood. Tourists will see not only the ancient fossils, but also Native American Petroglyphs and the Painted Desert. Next stop will be Sedona, also known as the “Shangri-La of the Western United States”, where local Arizona residents say “God created Grand Canyon, but he lives in Sedona”. This mysterious land has attracted countless visitors to appreciate its beauty and discover the supernatural phenomenon such as vortex flow and the angelic energy aggregation points.
- Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel or similar
Pima Airspace Museum – White Sand National Park – El Paso
Summary of The Day: In the morning, all passnegers will have a chance to take a tram tour (optional) sightseeing the largest exhibition of US military airplanes in Tucson Pima Airspace Mesuem. One of the major highlights of this trip is New Mexico’s White Sands National Monument, where travelers will see endless white sands dunes, wondering if they have been magically relocated to North Pole area! This place is very unique, because white sands are gypsum crystals which are water soluble. However, the park is located in a basin where no river would carry such gypsum into the ocean thus enabling white sands to accumulate into sand dunes. The tour bus will stay overnight at El Paso, the largest city along US-Mexico border. Since 90% residences of El Paso are Latinos, travelers will absolutely love the exotic and Latin culture of this city. El Paso is the hometown of margarita, and guests will certainly enjoy the warm hospitality of the local Hispanics with a shot of genuine margarita.
- Quality Inn & Suites or similar
Carlsbad Caverns National Park – Guadalupe National Park - Tucson
Summary of The Day: Tourists will visit the Carlsbad Caverns National Park. The cave, indeed a big chamber, is located 250 meters below the ground level and the largest cave chamber in the world open to public visitors. Like other caves, the cave chamber is consisted of a variety of bizarre shaped stalagmites and gypsum columns. After lunch, a plus stop will be the Guadalupe National Park, wherein the prehistory sedimentary rocks are the primary features of this park and obsessed by so many geologists. Stay overnight in Tucson, Arizona.
- Bestern Wetern Tucson or similar
Saguaro National Park – Sonora Desert Museum - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Last day tourists will visit Saguaro National Park in Tucson. Saguaro is the tallest cactus in the world! Such amazing species might need as long as 30 years to blossom and 70 years to grow a side arm, and it is widely considered as shrine plant by local Native Americans. Meanwhile, it is the state plant of Arizona and the landmark of the Mexico. Adjacent to the national park is Sonora Desert Museum consisting of a variety of exhibiting area to show the desert style lives.
- Those departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) should book a domestic flight leaving after 9:30 p.m. and an international flight leaving after 10:30 p.m.
Passengers departing from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) should book a flight leaving after 3:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $558.00||USD $372.00||USD $354.00||USD $798.00||USD $298.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up at chosen location (see pick-up times and locations) and drop-off at the airport
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and airport
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You do have the option of paying for meals that the tour guide arranges.
- Optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $50.00/Person
- Lake Powell+Horse shoe Bend+Antelope Canyon+Arches National Park+Monument Valley+Petrified Forest National Park+White Sands National Park+Carlsbad Cavern National Park+Saguaro National Park: $110/person
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $45.00/Person
- Pima Airspace Museum: $10.00/person
- Sonora Desert Museum: $19.50/person
- Sonora Desert Museum: $19.50/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The tour price is subject to change during long weekends and special holidays. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from us (normally within 2 to 3 business days).
- The designated hotels may be fully booked during peak season. In this instance we will book hotels with equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- In spring and summer we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In fall and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel/attraction/restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I'm very intreated in joining this tour in December but it's already sold-out. I'm so so sad.
As I saw Q and A page, there are some people who want to join this tour, too.
Do you have any plan to make this tour more....?
I hope I can join this tour for making my best memory in my life.
Thank you. 09/14/2016 06:27:12
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regretfully, the tour is closed for the whole year of 2016.
All of our packages including White Sands or Arizona are not being conducted at the moment.
Yellowstone tours usually will be closed after the middle of October and we suggest you should change the tour date.
You can consider this tour with departure date in October:
Customer Service Rep
Thanks. 07/26/2016 06:39:07
Thank you for your inquiry.
Regretfully, the tour is sold out already for the whole year of 2016.
You can check our other tours if you are interested:
Customer Service Rep
Currently, the tour is not operating. All of our packages including White Sands or Arizona are not being conducted at the moment.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7