Remaining Seats:(Update:2017/02/15 09:17pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Summary of The Day: We meet in Washington D.C at 1:00pm, at the hall of the National Air and Space Museum (in front of the information center). We will visit Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Then we could take picture in the front of the White House due to the visit limitation to the public, the office of American president, and see other beautiful views in the capital by DC cruise along Potomac River and Tidal Basin. . Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument and WWII, etc..
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York, on your way to Corning New York. There you'll have the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride, see A Native Journey: The Spirit of the Mist, and watch a Niagara IMAX movie. Guests can then choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara.
Friendly Reminder: Maid of Mist will be open on May-October. During winter, it will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Adventures.
Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto (Canada)
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour (apply when Lake Ontario cruise resume)
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament.
Next, you'll have the option to embark on a Voyage to the Falls cruise (seasonal) for an additional cost. See the city of Toronto and vicinity in a new way! Around the evening, we will go to the historical Chinatown. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food! If time allows, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter Tour (apply when Lake Ontario cruise close)
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and Casa Loma, the only full sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction. Then we will go to the historical Chinatown to have dinner. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food! Tour will be completed in Chinatown as well.
- Crown Plaza Toronto Airport/Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale/Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport/Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands(Summer) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour (apply when Thousand Island cruise resume.)
In the morning, guests will enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islands on a cruise boat. As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. We will be driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica. Lastly, a plenty of dinner options in Chinatown will bring you a satisfactory end of the day!
- In winter, Thousand Islands tour will be cancelled and we will go to Ottawa directly.
Olympic Tower is under maintenance from 1/9/2017 to 5/31/2017, so we will just visit it outside.
- Gouverneurs/des Seigneurs/le Dauphin/Holiday Inn or similar
Montreal - Quebec City(Summer) - Boston
Summary of The Day: In summer(April – December) we'll visit Quebec City first, exploring the amazing French style buildings, cobbled streets, Place Royale, Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Quebec, the famous Château Frontenac Hotel, and the Parliament Building. Remember to get a taste of the local French meal when you are at Quebec.
After tour in Quebec, stop at the duty free stores, then head back to Boston, where you can enjoy a famous Boston lobster for dinner (own expense). (*In case of delays by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, you may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner.)
- In Winter, Quebec City tour will be cancelled. Depart Montreal and make a stop at the duty free stores. After shopping, we will go ahead to Boston and enjoy the famous Boston lobster for dinner.
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Cambridge - New York City
Summary of The Day: Start the day with Harvard University. Together with MIT, it has made the town Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in UK! Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. Take the harbor cruise and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. Have a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market, and ready to take the bus back to New York City.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/ Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the Central Park and the entire of New York City. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour(admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Other attractions include the USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
When time allows, we will add Metropolitan Museum, Times Square and Madame Tussauds into the trip.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
End tour at Washington D.C.: we will provide bus ticket for you to return to Washington D.C. (715 H Street At 7th St NW Washington, DC 20001 The dropoff location is subject to the final confirmation of the tour guide.), no tour guide accompanied.
We usually get back to DC at around 11:00pm-12:00am, but there may be delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
End tour at New York (arrange flights after 7:00pm): complimentary drop off at a NYC area airport (JFK, LGA, EWR).
Guests do not need NYC airport dropoff can be dropped at 87 Bowery St. New York NY / Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354). (The arrival time is about 6:00pm-7:00pm upon the traffic condition.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $706.00||USD $471.00||USD $353.00||USD $961.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point)
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- International Spy Museum: $21.95/Adult; $14.95/Child(7-11); $15.95/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-13); $51.00/Senior(56+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(55+) ( From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year).)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $14.75/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(6-12); $15.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on Christmas Day. )
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $22.54/Adult; $14.40/Child(3-12); $22.54/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $29.32($25.95+Tax)/Adult; $18.02($15.95+Tax)/Child(5-12); $29.32($25.95+Tax)/Senior(65+) April/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: from 5/1)
- CN Tower: $39.55($32+Tax)/Adult; $28.25($24+Tax)/Child(3-12); $33.90($24+Tax)/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $40.68/Adult; $13.50/Child(3-12); $35.03/Senior(65+). It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $14.35/Adult; $9.11/Child(3-12); $14.35/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year's day.)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $44.75/Adult; $39.00/Child(3-12); $44.75/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $45.00/Adult; $39.00/Child(3-12); $45.00/Senior(65+))
- Casa Loma: $24.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(1-13); $20.00/Senior(60+). It will be closed on Christmas Day.)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)
- Seafood Dinner: $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Adult; $18.00($11+Tax+Tips)/Child(3-12); $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $30.00($25+Tax+Tips)/Adult; $27.00($22+Tax+Tips)/Child(3-12); $30.00($25+Tax+Tips)/Senior(65+) )
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $37.27($29.98+Tax)/Adult; $14.67($9.98+Tax)/Child(3-5); $25.97($19.98+Tax)/Child(6-13); $25.97($19.98+Tax)/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : $22.50/Adult; $11.25/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $23.25/Adult; $11.50/Child(5-17); $21.00/Senior(65+))
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $11.50/Adult; $9.50/Child(3-12); $11.50/Senior(65+))
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $26.68/Adult; $18.95/Child(3-12); $26.68/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $27.50/Adult; $13.50/Child(3-12); $27.50/Senior(65+). This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. )
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(62+)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Tks 07/22/2016 19:09:28
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
For the tour, Maid of the Mist is optional. There would be no need to join the activity.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
If i want to finish the tour in New York is there a discount? 11/06/2015 13:00:32
Thanks for your inquiry.
There is no discount if you end the trip at the New York.
End tour at New York (arrange flights after 8:30pm): drop off at a NYC area airport (JFK, LGA, EWR). There will be some service fee for the rider to the airport. Please contact us for quotation if you need such service.
***Guests do not need NYC airport drop off can be dropped at 87 Bowery Street #202 New York, NY 10002. (The arrival time is about 6:00pm-7:00pm upon the traffic condition.)
Customer Service Rep
For two passengers the total will $1232
The buy 2 get 2 free discount only applies on a shared room basis and only applicable if 4 passengers are going on tour. Please check on our forum on our website for travel companions to allow you to find co travelers you book together with:
Customer Service Rep
You can add your son after you make your reservation but there will be a $30.00 fee to make changes to your reservation.
If he will be added on as the third person in a room for your reservation, he will not be charged any additional tour fares.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Will this tour be available for July?
If so, when it will be available to purchase this tour?
If so, will it be the same schedule (Mon & Friday tour-start dates)?
If not, will there be similar tour for East Coast & Canada Tour from Washington D.C. for July?
Thanks. 02/06/2013 19:52:58
Yes, this tour is available in July.
This tour is now available for purchase, please make your reservation using the 'Easy Book' section.
This tour departs on Mondays and Fridays.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day U.S. East Coast Deluxe Tour