Home - Washington D.C.
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will begin by exploring the nations capital; in Washington D.C,White House (visit outside), Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum, Ford's Theatre*-the site of the assassination of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865(EXCLUSIVE), Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran Memorial, Korean War Memorial.
- Marriott Gaithersburg / Marriott Bethesda or similar
Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will depart from Washington D.C. then pass by the state of New York to visit Corning Museum of Glass. The tour will be arrived in Niagara Falls to enjoy Niagara Falls Illumination at night. And then go back to hotel in Niagara Falls area.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning, visit Niagara Falls and enjoy IMAX movie, take the “Maid of the Mist” boat ride (April - October, admission not included), and then enjoy lunch at Skylon Tower. After lunch we will head to Toronto to visit Casa Loma and then CN Tower, Toronto City Hall, University of Toronto, Lake Ontario Cruise and Toronto Chinatown.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (April to Novemver) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Travel to Thousand Islands and enjoy the cruise ride in the morning. After that, we leave Thousand Islands to Ottawa the capitol of Canada and visit Parliament Building. In the late afternoon, we arrive at Paris of Canada - Montreal, and visit St Joseph’s Oratory, Old Montreal, Montreal City Hall.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec City - Boston
Summary of The Day: Departure from hotel to Quebec City, we will visit Quebec City and take the Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour. After that, we leave Quebec City stop by Duty Free Shopping and enjoy lobster dinner in Boston.
- During the winter, we have the right to change schedule for safety purpose due to the weather condition (snow or icy).
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit Harvard Square, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Trinity Church, John Hancock Tower. And you will have the option of taking Boston Harbor Cruise. You also can enjoy lunch (New England Clam Chowder, Lobster Roll) and shopping at Quincy Market. And then the tour bus will go back to New York city.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Home
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the New York City. We'll see Wall Street, the iconic Charging Bull Statue, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center, UN Headquarters, Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
You will have the option to take a scenic Liberty Cruise around New York Harbor at an additional cost. We'll also have the opportunity to visit the USS Intrepid Museum and the Museum of Modern Art(admission not included).
- We will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Washington D.C. after tour at about 6:00 pm. (No tour guide accompanied).
Please contact with your tour guide to confirm the final drop-off address: # 715 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $716.00||USD $486.00||USD $371.00||USD $971.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-11); $14.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(ages 3-11)(Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/30/2016.)
- Casa Loma: $24.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-11); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: $39.50/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book Triple and Quad room. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork is required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
No breakfast nor other meals are included in the package.
Your tour guide will arrange meal stops each day so you are able to purchase your own meals.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day U.S. East Coast Deluxe Tour