Summary of The Day: The first stop there will be the National Museum of Natural History where the famed Hope Diamond is located at.
Afterwards the bus will take us to the Capitol, where we will be able to take a photo outside of the US Congress Building where many of United States' laws are passed.
Next stop will be the Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum (admission not included). In here you will be able to take photos with all of the United States' presidents as well as many famous celebrities!
From here we'll visit the White House (exterior only), the principal residence and workplace of the U.S. President. Then you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial. And the final attraction of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise (admission not included).
- Sheraton Dulles Airport / Hyatt or similar
Washington, D.C. - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Hershey’s Chocolate World, the sweetest place on earth. When we arrive, we will take a Chocolate Factory Ride (admission not included).
Our second stop will be the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum.
Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and have free time to explore.
In the evening, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading to the hotel.
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Best Inn / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: On the tour's fifth day, you'll have the option to embark on a Hornblower Niagara Falls Cruise (admission not included) and see a fabulous IMAX movie (admission not included) on the spectacular falls.
You'll have the opportunity to have lunch in the Skylon Tower's 360-degree Revolving Dining Room (additional cost).
Next, we'll be off to Toronto - Canada's largest city - for an optional tour Lake Ontario Cruise (admission not included). We'll then travel to the city's famous C.N. Tower (admission not included), which is the country's tallest building. Then we'll head to Ripley's Aquarium (admission not included)
Afterwards, we'll pass by city hall and have dinner in Toronto's Chinatown (own expense).
- Crowne plaza / Radisson or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (April to Novemver) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: During the morning, the tour will depart from Toronto and travel to the Thousand Islands that consist of 1,864 islands that vary in size from mere points of rock to those of several square miles in area. Here, you can enjoy a relaxing optional boat ride in the St. Lawrence River (admission not included, seasonal) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row and Zavikon Island.
Afterwards the tour will head to Ottawa, the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal.
In the late afternoon, the tour will arrive in Montreal - the second-largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. You will visit the beautiful St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (admission not included) which is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph, sitting on the northern slope of Mount Royal.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec City - Boston
Summary of The Day: Departure from hotel to Quebec City, we will visit Quebec City and take the Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour. After that, we leave Quebec City stop by Duty Free Shopping and enjoy lobster dinner in Boston.
- During the winter, we have the right to change schedule for safety purpose due to the weather condition (snow or icy).
- Double tree by Hilton or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
We'll then return to Boston and pass by Trinity Church.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included) before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch (own expense). Meal options include clam chowder and a lobster roll.
We'll then be off to New York City.
- Crowne Plaza Somerset / Radisson Somerset or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today, our tour will begin with a visit to the financial capital of the world, Wall Street, home to the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture.
Next, we will head to the top of the One World Trade Center (admission not included).
Afterwards we'll see the iconic Statue of Liberty with a Liberty Island Cruise (own expense). You'll enjoy magnificent views of the New York skyline as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty.
Then we'll head to the USS Intrepid (admission not included), a stunning museum of a variety of aircrafts. From here we'll pass through midtown, spotting the United Nation (UN), Fifth Avenue, and the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark and one of New York’s most inspiring locations.
The last destination for the day will be Times Square - the crossroad of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not (admission is not included)!
- We will provide bus ticket from New York City back to Washington D.C. after tour at about 6:00 pm. (No tour guide accompanied).
Please contact with your tour guide to confirm the final drop-off address: # 715 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $716.00||USD $486.00||USD $371.00||USD $971.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Hershey Factory Ride: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-11); $15.00/Senior(62+),
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist(Canadian side)+IMAX Movie: $45.00/Adult; $29.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+) (Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions.)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $35.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- Toronto Dinner: $20.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: $40.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $20.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $33.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $33.00/Senior(62+),
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book Triple and Quad room. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork is required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
No breakfast nor other meals are included in the package.
Your tour guide will arrange meal stops each day so you are able to purchase your own meals.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day U.S. East Coast Deluxe Tour