Summary of The Day: When you arrive at San Francisco International Airport, you will be greeted by our friendly tour guide. Then you will be transferred to your hotel and our tour guide will assist you with check-in, if needed.
- *If your flight should become delayed or changed for any reason, we will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you are required to self transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames that are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
The tour guide will confirm the detailed itinerary of your tour at the first night's hotel.
- Marriott San Ramon / or similar
UC Berkeley - Cable Car - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We visit the campus of UC Berkeley in the morning. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! UC Berkeley is one of world’s top universities. Drive to San Francisco afterwards, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We take a Cable Car ride (Ticket Mandatory), known as “the only mobile monument of America”, and enjoy the city view. Then explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and a Sightseeing Boat Tour (optional) departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, the Palace of Fine Arts. The romantic and compacted Victorian Houses and fresh sea breeze lure millions of visitors every year!
At around 3 p.m., you will have free time to explore the city on your own or opt for another San Francisco tour at an additional cost.
We'll then stay overnight in the Bay Area once again.
- Marriott San Ramon / or similar
Bay Area - Roaring Camp Railroads - 17-Mile Drive - Monterey Aquarium - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we’ll head to Felton, Calif. – a replica of an 1880s logging town - in the Santa Cruz Mountains to make a stop at Roaring Camp Railroads! You’ll have the option of taking a scenic ride aboard this nostalgic steam railroad train for an additional cost. The adventure will take you through remarkable redwood forests full of massive trees as you learn the history of the railroad and town. It will truly be a memorable experience.
Afterwards, we’ll head to the gorgeous Monterey Peninsula. We’ll feel the gentle sea breeze and hear the surging waves crashing against uniquely shaped rocks. We may see sea lions and seals frolicking about. We’ll take the famous 17-Mile Drive (admission included) along the stunning Central California coast seeing world class golf courses including Pebble Beach, multimillion dollar mansions and many lookout points.
To most Monterey visitors, the acclaimed Monterey Bay Aquarium is a must-see. You’ll have the option to visit this aquatic wonderland for an additional fee. It has more than 35,000 animals making up 550-plus species.
We’ll then return to Los Angeles during the evening.
- Hotel Irvine / Pacific Palm Resort / Hilton Anaheim or similar
Choose 1 Option From Five Items
Summary of The Day: Today, we have five itinerary choices as below. You can choose any one from the seven you'd like to take.
Disneyland/California Adventure Park(No tour guide)Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairy-tale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
At Disney's California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit: Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier, and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin, the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror, and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios HollywoodGet ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
Los Angeles City TourExplore Los Angeles in our leisure way. Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, EL PUEBLO DE Los Angeles Historic Monument will make you know more about this famous city.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
Depart from Los Angeles, heading east along the I-10 towards the most famous vacation destination in California - Palm Springs; then arrive at the largest factory outlet center(Desert Hills Premium Outlets) in the West Coast of the U.S. Here you can find more than 110 fashion brands from all around the world, attracting millions of shoppers each year. Upon arrival, tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After a whole day of shopping spree, we will return back to Los Angeles.
Aquarium of the Pacific--Whale Watching--Battleship Iowa
Our pleasant day begins in the morning when we head to the Aquarium of the Pacific. 4th largest of its kind, the Aquarium covers an area of 5 acres and features over 12000 marine life in 500 different species.Then we'll board a boat at noon for a 2.5 hour whale watching cruise.After the cruise, we'll head to the Battleship Iowa.Our wonderful day trip will end at 5:00pm.
- Hotel Irvine / Pacific Palm Resort / Hilton Anaheim or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Los Angeles driving through the scenic Mojave Desert. And then you will head to Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert. You'll have the night to yourself. You may join our Las Vegas Night Tour or see one of the many award-winning shows the city has to offer!
Today please sign up for the West/South Grand Canyon in the optional tour price list that the tour guide will hand you. Otherwise you will not be able to join the Grand Canyon tour.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon South/West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll start out during the morning with a drive to the Hoover Dam(stop for approximately 30 minutes) and see North America's largest man-made lake - Lake Mead. Then, we'll travel to one of the most famous Seven Natural Wonders in the World - the Grand Canyon!
You can choose to go to Grand Canyon West Rim (features Skywalk for a separate fee) or South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park.) There is an $80.00/Person mandatory admission cost that includes the price of lunch to enter Grand Canyon West and a mandatory $10.00/Person fee to enter Grand Canyon National Park).
The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter whatever section of the canyon chosen. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (optional for West Rim).
The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch one of Las Vegas' world-renowned shows at your own cost.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M. Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: On the tour's final day, you will depart from your hotel during the morning to visit Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. After that, there will be an arranged lunch in Downtown Las Vegas.
Next, you will leave Las Vegas and make your way to Los Angeles, with a stop at Tanger Outlet Center on the way.
- We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas must leave a note under the comments section when completing their reservation. However, guests who choose to depart from Las Vegas will forgo the tour to the Tanger Outlets.
Guests departing from Las Vegas will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens during the morning. Later, they will be transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, which is close to McCarran International Airport.
Want a super value tour? please refer to 7-Day Bus Tour Package to San Francisco,Las Vegas, Grand Canyon from San Francisco **Super Value**
Complimentary: 12:00pm to 10:30pm (The guide will leave the airport at 10:30pm)
For customers arriving between 10:30pm-12:00am, please contact us for quotion, if you need extra pickup.
For customers arriving at other times, please self transfer to your first night hotel.
SFO ariport: please meet our guide at Information Center at Terminal-2.
OAK airport: please meet our guide at Information Desk at Terminal-1.
For passengers encountering flight delays or flight change and cannot arrive according to the scheduled time, we will not offer the complimentary transfer. Please arrange your own transportation to the hotel, or, pay extra fee for the transfer service. Please call the emergency contact number for help.
We only offer one complimentary airport pickup per reservation.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $868.00||USD $623.00||USD $607.00||USD $1,198.00||USD $558.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- 6 nights hotel accommodations
- All domestic roundtrip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- Admission to chosen theme parks or items
- Airfares between your home and SFO airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person).
- Airport Pick-up Service Fee for Driver (min. $4.00/person).
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.).
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $20.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including 17-Mile Drive admission fee and cable car fee.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 Minutes): $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40.00/Adult or Teenager; $25.00/Child (3-12)
- Roaring Camp Railroads: $29.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(2-12)
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $24.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(4-12)(Depends on your final choice of the items. )
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $27.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12)(For Universal Studios Hollywood)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person(For those choose Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $369.00/Adult; $349.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person (Mandatory fee including transportation and admission fee. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please double check your selection choice in Los Angeles when booking. Once a choice has been confirmed, it can only be changed for an additional fee.
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay $30.00/person for free explore fee. On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay $30.00 free explore fee and San Francisco mandatory fee $20.00.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. Tours4Fun will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pickup before your departure.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The difference is that 2-5982 is super value which offers budget hotels while 2-5983 is standard quality which offers better hotel options.
Customer Service Rep
thank you! 03/28/2014 02:13:31
Dear Vonica Louie,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Please be informed that the day to day schedule of the itinerary may vary due to weather and traffic conditions. It will take about 3-4 hours to drive from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park. You will spend about 2 hours at Yosemite for sightseeing and the drive back to will take around 5-6 hours with an estimated arrival time back to Los Angeles by around 7:00pm.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7