Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour begins when your plane lands at Los Angeles International Airport. You will be greeted by our tour guide at the Baggage Claim area.
For those guests on our tour that opt to check-in without the assistance of the tour guide, please note that check-in time is 3:00pm.
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We depart from Los Angeles and make a quick stop at a factory outlet on the way to Las Vegas, better known as Sin City. There you will have a chance to visit the countless casinos and famous attractions along the Strip - the Luxor, New York - New York, Treasure Island and Mirage - all within walking distance of your hotel. You may also choose to go on the optional night tour of Las Vegas (admission not included in package).
- Excalibur Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon South/West - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: You will have the option to join either the Grand Canyon South Tour or the Grand Canyon West Tour.
South Canyon Tour: In the morning we will go to the Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World! There we will enjoy the breathtaking scenery and come face-to-face with the awesome beauty of Mother Nature. We will return to Las Vegas in the evening and stay the night.
West Canyon Tour (Skywalk): We will depart from Las Vegas in the morning and proceed to Grand Canyon West. There you will have an opportunity to step out onto the world-famous Skywalk suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. The glass floor affords a 720-degree view of the canyon. You will also have the option to join a helicopter ride and a Colorado River boat ride (admission not included). We will return to Las Vegas in the evening, where we will stay the night.
*Note: Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon West is located within the Hualapai American Indian Reservation and owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
Mandatory Fees: Admission to Grand Canyon West including lunch. Only passengers choosing the West Canyon Tour will be asked to pay admission.
- Excalibur Hotel or similar
Ethel M. Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Gardens - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will continue our journey with a visit to the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. We will then make our way to Los Angeles, stopping at Tanger Outlets Barstow to browse the myriad name brands at rock-bottom prices. We will arrive in Los Angeles in the evening and stay the night.
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Los Angeles - Solvang - Hearst Castle - San Jose
Summary of The Day: We will take the scenic route along the Pacific Coast Highway to Solvang, a town more Danish than Denmark. We will continue north to San Simeon for a visit to Hearst Castle, once the residence of newspaper tycoon William Randolph Hearst (optional; admission not included in package). There you will marvel at the priceless works of art, antiques and the gilt-edged swimming pools. We will drive on to San Jose and spend the night there.
- Double Tree / Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
San Francisco - Modesto
Summary of The Day: On this day we will visit the fabulous city of San Francisco. Upon our arrival, we will head directly to the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, and then on to Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard St., Chinatown and the Palace of Fine Arts. In the afternoon you will continue the Depth City Tour to Saint Mary Church, Cliff House, Twin Peaks, San Francisco City Hall.
- Best Western Hotel, Modesto or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head south to Yosemite National Park through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmland of California. Enter Yosemite National Park to view the highest waterfall in California - Yosemite Falls, El Capitan Rock, and Tunnel View. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
- During winter time, the Yosemite might be replaced by 17 Miles, if the weather is too bad.
Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area when you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.
Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am - 10:00pm.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $578.00||USD $409.00||USD $416.00||USD $908.00||USD $438.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $418 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Customers need to pay $30.00/person for Las Vegas Free Day, if they decided to switch Grand Canyon option to Las Vegas Free Day on tour. (Free person do not need to pay this fee)
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (8:00am-10:00pm)
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares between your home and Los Angeles airport
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You have the option of paying for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person and min. $4.00/person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season and are decided by the final box office price):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Adult; $66.00/ Child(5-12)(Guests should be 5 and older)
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $189.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $90.00/vip(Guests should be 5 and older)
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: From $125.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Grand Canyon National Park: $50.00/Person(Grand Canyon South. Mandatory fee on tour.)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including lunch and transportation)
- Hearst Castle: $25.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing+Yosemite National Park Tickets: $45.00/Person(including Yosemite and San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing)(Mandatory Fees)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Overnight hotels may be fully booked during peak season. In this instance we will choose hotels with equal or near-equal standards of service as an alternative. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay of more than 45 minutes, you will be required to arrange transportation at your own expense. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is staff available to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you contact your airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- San Francisco Public Transportation: All hotels on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region. You may request a taxi service to the nearest BART / train station (around $15). You can then take the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) to downtown San Francisco.
- San Francisco Taxi Service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco takes about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Diane Feldman(0)Useful12/23/2014Could be better
"We've just completed two tours, one 3 days from LA round California and one from LA to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon. Both times we were with Asia-America tour company. The first, no complaints except the pickup from the airport was not there... to meet us and we had to make a panicked call to the company to remind the representative we were waiting at LAX! The second tour was much more problematic. Without being informed, we discovered that one of the night's accommodation was switched from Las Vegas to a remote, very basic Indian reservation-ranch close to the Grand Canyon. I wish they could have informed us about the accommodation so we could be more prepared." Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I have surfed your website and very interested in one of your offers CODE 5 - 4146. We would like to end our journey at SF.The other thing is that we would be travelling in March 2015. Is it possible if you have the same itinerary for that particular schedule.
Your advise will be much appreciated
mok 07/09/2014 03:00:17
Typically we will update the schedule for next year around October or later. And the itinerary might remain the same while the price might be changed. You can check back with us at a later time of this year.
Customer Service Rep
Why do we have to pay for two fees the first day if there is not another tour or attraction to see that first day?
Please explain to me because I'm confused. 08/04/2013 20:29:22
For the service fee it is only $7 per day per person on the first day where it is scheduled as a pick up it is only $3 per person
Customer Service Rep
Thank you. 08/04/2013 19:53:33
This tour is a 7 day tour, the first day you will only pay $3 in service fee per person.
The remaining 6 days it will be $7 per person/per day
Total of $45 for one person in service fee to the tour guide.
Customer Service Rep
We are happy to inform you that the road to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon has been re-opened. Generally, closures of certain highlight locations due to unforeseen circumstances will usually be replaced with another attraction/ highlight or extended sightseeing at an available highlight location will be arranged and this applies to all our multi day tours.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
Grand Canyon Discovery Airplane Tour