New York City
Summary of The Day: Your adventure starts when you arrive in New York; there you will be warmly greeted by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel. Guests arriving no later than 4:30pm (LGA), 5:30pm (JFK), and 6:30pm (EWR) will have the opportunity to join our exclusive New York Night Tour at their own expense.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Newark Airport / Hilton Newark Airport / Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport / Crowne Plaza EWR or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today's itinerary is entirely devoted to the sights and sounds of New York City. We'll visit One World Trade Center, Wall Street, Trinity Church, Federal Hall, Empire State Building Observation Deck (admission not included), United Nations Headquarters, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (admission not included), Rockefeller Center, 5th Avenue, St. Patrick's Cathedral and the Metropolitan Museum (admission not included).
- Guests wishing to join the tour on this day may join us at the Chinatown McDonald's, 262 Canal Street, New York, NY 10013. Please contact the local operator for the exact time.
- Double Tree by Hilton Newark Airport Hotel / Hilton Newark Airport Hotel / Wyndham Garden Hotel Newark Airport / Crowne Plaza EWR or similar
New York City - Princeton University - Philadelphia - Lancaster - Maryland
Summary of The Day: We'll depart for Philadelphia in the morning, stopping along the way at the campus of Princeton University. Our tour of Philadelphia features the Liberty Bell & Independence Hall.
After that, we'll go to Lancaster, home of the oldest Amish settlement in the US. Join us for a guided tour of the Amish market, farm houses and horse carriages (own expense). We'll stay overnight in Maryland, just outside of Washington, DC.
- Hilton Gaithersburg / Crowne Plaza Rockville / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg / Sheraton Reston,VA or similar
Summary of The Day: Our full-day tour of Washington, DC begins with a view of the White House from the outside, followed by a look inside Capitol Hill and Library of Congress. Then we'll visit the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Washington Monument, Korean War Memorial, the Smithsonian & Spy Museum (admission not included).
- We'll stay overnight in Maryland, just outside of Washington, DC.
- Hilton Gaithersburg / Crowne Plaza Rockville / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg / Sheraton Reston or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to see how glass is made. We'll arrive in Niagara Falls in the late afternoon. We will visit the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Watch an IMAX movie called The Legends of The Falls(admission not included). Afterward visit the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara (admission not included). You can also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
- 2016 Falls Fireworks Schedule
Enjoy a spectacular display of fireworks over the Falls on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10:00pm beginning May 1 to October 31, 2016. Fireworks will take place on the following select Canadian and U.S. holidays. Victoria Day (May 23), Memorial Day (May 30), Fourth of July (July 4), Civic Day (August 1) and Labor Day (September 5).
All performances begin at 10:00pm and are subject to change. Fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be canceled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
- Quality Hotel & Suites at The Falls / Sheraton at The Falls / Days Inn / Millennium Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: We'll begin with a trip to Goat Island for a full panorama of Niagara Falls. During the summer months, a ride on the thrilling Maid of the Mist (own expense) is highly recommended. Then it's off to Boston, a vibrant city renowned for its world–class cultural facilities, top-rated learning institutions, and its central role in the history of the American Revolution. Don't miss out on the Boston lobster dinner (own expense).
- Holiday Inn Tewksbury / Sheraton / Crowne Plaza or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: At the top of today's itinerary is the campus of Harvard University, followed by a tour of Copley Square, including the world-famous landmarks Trinity Church and John Hancock Tower. Then we'll take a scenic drive along Freedom Trail, passing Massachusetts State House, Common Park, Boston Massacre Site, the Tea Party Sitealong the way. Take the optional harbor cruise to see the beauty of downtown Boston by sea (own expense).
Our final stop is Quincy Market, where you can sample some of the local specialties, or do some last–minute shopping. Our journey ends here. You may depart directly from Boston or return to New York City by motorcoach.
We provide complimentary airport pick-up between the following hours:
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): 9:00am - 10:00pm
LaGuardia Airport (LGA): 10:00am - 10:00pm
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR): 1:00pm - 10:00pm
The above time is flight arrival time. If your flight is delayed, cancelled or you arrive after the times indicated due to any reason, no complimentary pick-up service will be offered. For those arriving outside the above hours, please contact us for a quote.
Claim your baggage first, then wait at the baggage claim area for the escort. For flight arrival at JFK Terminal 1 or 7, meet our escort at Hudson News book store. Do not wait at the baggage claim area.
Customers who arrive in the same period of time will be picked up together. You may have to wait for other guests for better pick-up arrangement.Thank you for your understanding.
Guests who are already in New York City may join the tour at 138 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10013 or Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354). Please note your preference in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please book a flight departing from Boston after 1:00pm.
If you are taking the bus back to New York City, be sure to book a flight departing after the following times:
JFK and LGA: after 7:00pm
EWR: after 8:30pm
JFK and LGA: after 8:30pm
EWR: after 9:30pm
With advance notice, guests may also be dropped off at the following locations:
Flushing Sheraton Hotel: 135-20 39th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354: approximately 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Chinatown McDonald's: 262 Canal Street, Chinatown: approximately 6:30pm
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $620.00||USD $414.00||USD $310.00||USD $870.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees from your home to the airport
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(6-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $24.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(5-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free(accompanied by adult)/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20/Adult; $20/Child(12-); $20/Senior(65+)
- International Spy Museum: $22.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(12-); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Whirl Pool & Old Fort of Niagara: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(12-); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(6-12); $17.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016.)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(12-); $30.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $20.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(6-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The sightseeing schedule is for your reference only. The order of attractions visited is subject to change.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats. Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- Guests who forgo the New York City tour to explore the city on their own must pay a $20.00 per person fee for transportation back to the hotel.
- We recommend that you book your flight tickets after you've received confirmation from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- To ensure that we don't exceed capacity, baggage per person is limited to one check-in and one carry-on. A USD 5 fee will be charged for each additional piece of luggage.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
jiten.mazgaonkar09/23/2016Excellent ( Verified Purchased )
It was awsome...well arranged..great work done by Scott (guide)...he had a great knowledge of all the sites...overall value for money trip.
Anonymous.09/01/2016Had a great time. ( Verified Purchased )
I was the only American on the tour and I had so much fun with the Chinese people who were on it. The Chinese people were very nice to me and seemed very interested in the tour. Danny was our tour guide, he was fantastic. He helped me commu...nicate with the families and that was very special. The Chinese children were very sweet and well behaved. Uncle James Read full review
Anonymous.08/06/20167 day tour to east coast ( Verified Purchased )
Our tour guide Cindy provided excellent services in terms of details of places we visited and ensuring each one of us enjoy the trip. She went above and beyond to help if anybody needed extra help. She also gave us enough time to see tha pl...aced and chose restaurants to eat of our. Choise. I give her 5 star rating. Read full review
Anonymous.08/04/2016Awesome tour ( Verified Purchased )
I was so pleased with this tour. The schefule and tour guilde are very fantastic!
georgina ducay pineda(2)Useful07/28/2016Excellent ( Verified Purchased )
Tour itinerary is very well planned, The tour guide is knowledgeable of what he is discussing, transportation is very comfortable and the USB charger is a plus!!! Hotel accommodation exceeds expectations.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Our hotel rooms are usually equipped with 2 double beds. Please check our frequently used hotels which is listed under the daily itinerary.
Thank you for the inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We are planning to get this tour, can you tell me is there a nearby outlet shops we can go to during the 7 day tour? 08/20/2016 18:26:06
Thanks for your inquiry,
Outlet shopping is not included in the tour itinerary, but you can inquire with your escort upon your arrival on the nearest outlet shops you may be able to visit if you arrive early on the first day of your tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
What is the procedure?
Also, This package covers up breakfast, lunch and diner in the cost mentioned? Please clarify. 08/17/2016 10:51:32
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
This package excludes all personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals.
You may want to check the PRICING section on the tour information page and click on PACKAGE INCLUDES and PACKAGE EXCLUDES tabs to gain additional information on payable amounts on tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Dear M Ng,
As this is a group package tour, guests are not allowed to leave the group and make their own arrangement. However, the first day is mainly for airport pickup service so you can arrange the rest time by yourself. For the second day, we suggest you check with the tour guide to see if you can have some free time upon arrival.
The exact tour guide and hotel information can usually be updated one day before the tour departure date.
We currently still have seats for Sept.16th, 2016. To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
What would be the approx. total Domestic airfare for this tour for TWO.
Do you have arrangement for Indian Food or Arabic food? 07/24/2016 18:25:31
Dear Mohammed Arif,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Airfare is not included in reservation price, please book it on your own when tour is confirmed.
The guide will stop at food courts or restaurants so customers can choose their own meals out of the menu at their own expense.
As meals are not provided by the tour, we will not be able to guarantee that Indian or Arabic food will be available.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
It was awsome...well arranged..great work done by Scott (guide)...he had a great knowledge o .. Read MoreBy jiten.mazgaonkar On 09/23/2016 12:27:23
Had a great time.
I was the only American on the tour and I had so much fun with the Chinese people who were o .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 09/01/2016 02:03:46
7 day tour to east coast
Our tour guide Cindy provided excellent services in terms of details of places we visited an .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 08/06/2016 15:49:10