Chicago - Detroit
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll begin our journey as we head to the capital of automobiles, Detroit. We will stop at the headquarters of the General Motors Company and take pictures. Then we will visit Henry Ford Museum (admission not included), which is sponsored by the Ford Motor Company. It is the second largest carmaker in the United States.The exhibitions not only show the history of Ford but also reveal the process of American Industrial Revolution. The collection contains many rare exhibits including John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, Thomas Edison's laboratory, the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop, and the Rosa Parks bus.
- Quality Inn & Suites North Youngstown or similar
Detroit - Pittsburgh - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will leave for Pittsburgh, "the Steel City" which is famous for its more than 300 steel – related businesses and "the City of Bridges" for its 446 bridges. The Point State Park, at the confluence of three rivers, gives you a fabulous view of Pittsburgh.
Then we will head to Washington, D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Reflecting Pool, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and U.S. Capitol from outside due to the visit limitation for the public.
In addition, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive cruise on the Potomac River (own expenase)! Along the way, guests will have a chance to see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and more.
- Comfort Inn Capital Beltway or similar
Washington, D.C. - Baltimore - Philadelphia - New Jersey
Summary of The Day: We'll begin today with a visit to Baltimore, recognized by its beautiful inner harbor and home to Fort McHenry, birthplace of the U.S. national anthem, “The Star– Spangled Banner.”
At the Independence National Historical Park, we will have free time to explore. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Then we will be heading to Lancaster to visit the Amish Village (own expense). Despite the development of the contemporary technologies in the 21st century, the Amish still live a rural way of life. They enjoy their simple and strict life. Amish life is always remarkable in the trip with such a huge contrast with the modern social values.
Lastly we'll arrive at our hotel in New Jersey.
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun!
By stepping into the Empire State Building Observation deck (admission not included), we'll receive beautiful views of Central Park and New York City. In addition, we will take a sightseeing cruise (admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a completely different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
Furthermore, visit U.S.S Intrepid (admission not included). Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be in the exhibition. In addition, we'll wander around the world's famous financial and securities trading center - Wall Street - taking pictures with the New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull. Then we'll visit Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Of course, we cannot miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included). The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with more than 2 million works of art collection.
At the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the One World Trade Center. Certainly, Broadway musicals are one of the most celebrated symbols of the city. You will have a chance to watch the world class Broadway shows of opening after 7:00pm upon your request.
- Broadway Show Ticket Notice:
1. Customers can choose one of the following shows:
- The phantom of the Opera
- School Rock
2. Only when you make the reservation and choose the Broadway Show at the same time can you enjoy the complimentary round-trip transportation service (valued $150/person), but you will still need to pay service fee for bus driver ($2.00/person).
3. When the New York tour ends, you will be dropped off at the Time Square. You only have to walk a few blocks to arrive at the theatre. Please go to the box office with voucher and your ID (passport) at least 30 minutes prior to the show to get your ticket. (Please consult with your tour guide about detailed address of theatre)
4. After the show, it will take you 1-5 minutes to walk to the meeting point and the driver is waiting for you at the gate of Row NYC hotel. Meeting point: Row NYC Hotel, 700 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036.
5. Children share the same price with adults. Infants under 4 years of age are not permitted to enter the theater.
6. The seat will be arranged in Orchestra area.
7. Par Value does not include tax, commission charge, service fee and theater surcharge etc, but the actual price you paid includes the above sundry charges.
8. Cancellations can be made at least 12 days prior to the date of show. Once confirmed, it can not be cancelled within 12 days prior to the date of show.
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset or similar
- New York
- Empire State Building
- Hudson River
- Statue of Liberty
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Wall Street
- Charging Bull
- New York Stock Exchange
- Trinity Church (NYC)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Times Square
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Fifth Avenue
- Rockefeller Center
- United Nations Building
- One World Trade Center
- Broadway Theatre District
New York Times Square Countdown
Summary of The Day: In the morning, guests will see Columbia University, Lincoln Performing Arts Center, Fifth Avenue Christmas animation window exhibitions and so on. After enjoying a leisurely lunch, we are heading to the Times Square countdown area, and celebrating New Year with thousands of visitors. Meanwhile guests can watch performances before the countdown.
At the same time, roads of countdown zone will close for pedestrian only; you can freely enjoy the bright lights of Times Square and experience the world-famous New Year street celebrations to witness the historic moment.
- Exclusive detail services:
1. There is an indoor waiting/resting area for guests located between 5th and 6th Ave W 48th St.
2. Hotel shuttle buses are available for guests prefer to go back to the hotel earlier. Three appointed time for bus shuttle are on 6:00pm, 9:00pm and 1:30am (next day).
At the end of the countdown, guests can choose to return to the hotel for a rest or enjoy a free drop-off service directly to the three major airports (LGA / JFK / EWR), taking flight after 4:00am on Jan 1st 2017. If the room is not occupied on that night (count by room), the tour fee may change. If the room is occupied, and drop-off service is needed for guests who shared the room, guests will be charged $20.00/person.
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset or similar
New York City - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head through New York to arrive at Niagara Falls in the afternoon. You will be amazed by the deafening roar of the American, the Horseshoe Falls and the Bridal Veil Fall when you are strolling in the State Park with the mist from both falls spraying up in your face. You have the option of exploring the falls on your own or joining an optional in-depth tour of Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (own expense). In the evening you may enjoy the Native American Spirit of the Mists show (own expense).
- Days Inn Erie / Comfort Inn Erie or similar
Cleveland - Chicago
Summary of The Day: From Niagara Falls we'll journey west to Cleveland, the biggest city along the Erie Lake in the State of Ohio. Here, we will visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum (admission not included), which is designed by the famous designer I. M. Pei. This is the heaven for Rock and Roll fans. The museum has 4 theaters, multiple interactive stations and 7 floors of exhibits that exactly tell the story of the world’s most powerful music.
In the evening, we will return to Chicago. If you wish to be dropped off at any other places on the way back to Chicago, please confirm it with your tour guide in advance.
- Drop-off time and place: Around 6:00pm at 2212 S Wentworth Ave Chicago, IL 60616
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $685.00||USD $624.00||USD $592.50||USD $940.00|
*Single Occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Double, Triple, and Quadruple Occupancy price applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and Quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed, as each room is furnished with two (2) beds only. Please check availability at check-in.
*The price is the same for all ages.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Chicago
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- Henry Ford Museum: $21.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(5-12); Free/Child(under5); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+))
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(0-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Rock & Rock Hall of Fame & Museum: $23.50/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special Gift Package Valued at $170!
1. Free Ripley's Believe It or Not ticket (valued at $32.00/person)
2. Free hotel shuttle (value of $150.00/person) for the customer who reserve Broadway show ticket. (All the Broadway shows' tickets have to be booked from us or tour guides.)
*All the special offer contents are not allowed to redeem cash!
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay at a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport shuttle service will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- 2017 Countdown Tour Q & A:
Q：If I want to leave before the countdown ends, how can I contact the tour guide?
A：If you feel too cold or too tired; and cannot stand until the countdown ends, you can go back to the “pickup point”(address: Between 5TH Ave and 6TH Ave, nearby West 48th St) . The tour guides will arrange a bus to take you back to the hotel.
Q: Where is the best view for New Year count down?
A: The Times Square New Year’s Eve ball descends from a flagpole at the top of One Times Square. It can best seen along Broadway, from W 43rd street to W 50th Street, and along Seventh Avenue.
Q: What is the available time for the bus to take me back to the hotel?
A: We have three available times to the hotel. They are 6:00pm, 9:00pm, & 1:30am (1/1/17).
Q: If I miss the bus at 1:30 for returning to the hotel, what should I do?
A: Due to crowding condition, our last bus returning to the hotel will leave the pick up point at 1:30am. If you miss the bus, you can take a yellow cap to the hotel, or call car service below:
Good luck Car Service: 718-222-0088 Golden Horse Car Service: 718-358-9898
New Golden Horse Car Service: 718-762-8888 Universal Car Service: 212-233-0005
Q: If I need to go to the restroom or leave Times Square, can I still re-enter Times Square?
A: Sorry, due to the crowding condition, New York Police Department will establish viewing areas & have barricades put in place. Entrance to the viewing area will be restricted. You might not be able to re-enter. In order to guarantee your participation of the New Year’s Count Down, we suggest you to stay in Times Square without leaving until the end.
Q: Is there a public toilet near times square?
A: Sorry, there isn’t. If you think you need to go to the restroom, you can prepare adult diapers just in case.
Q: Is there any security procedure during the entry of Times Square?
A: New York Police Department will control all access points to Times Square. No bags or backpacks are permitted. Emergency Services squads, drug and bomb sniffing canine units and counter-terrorism personnel will be present in Times Square on New Year’s Eve.
Q: Are restaurants going to be open?
A: Most of the restaurant will be reserved. Therefore, walk-in customers will not have a seat. If you need to dine or rest, you can go to our pick up point for food and rest; also there have a restaurant 24 hours open.
Q: Where do I put luggage if I need airport drop off service after countdown?
If you need airport drop off service after countdown, the luggage can be stored in local office before countdown. Flight must be after Jan 1st, 4:00am
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7