Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/05/24 08:19am)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Denver - Red Rock - State Capital - 16th St. Mall
Summary of The Day: Your journey begins when you arrive in Denver International Airport and meet your tour guide at 11:30 am at the Budget rental counter in the main arrivals hall. We'll take you to some of Denver's most impressive attractions including Red Rocks Park, Colorado State Capitol and 16th Street Mall.
- Please book a flight arriving at Denver International Airport (DEN) before 11:30 am. Those arriving later will need to arrange their own transportation to the hotel.
You may want to consider arriving in Denver one day before tour departure date. Please contact us for a quote.
- Courtyard Marriott / Ramada Plaza or similar
Crazy Horse - Mt. Rushmore - Devil's Tower - Gillette
Summary of The Day: We'll start the day by driving north into Wyoming and through Cheyenne to see the Crazy Horse Memorial. We'll also visit Mt. Rushmore and Devil's Tower before retiring for the evening in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Today we arrive at the highlight of our tour: Yellowstone National Park, home to an estimated 10,000 thermal features and all manner of wildlife. Here you will see some of the park's most popular attractions, including Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, Upper and Lower Falls and Artist Point at Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. Accommodations for the evening are in West Yellowstone.
- White Buffalo Hotel or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Jackson - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Relax and enjoy a scenic drive through Yellowstone National Park, following Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. Afterwards we'll visit Jackson, where the Old West way of life is still alive and kickin'. We'll stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
- Ramada Limited or similar
Salt Lake City - Arches National Park - Grand Junction
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to the recently renovated Utah State Capitol, then visit Salt Lake Mormon Temple, making a stop at Great Salt Lake Marina before heading to beautiful and seductive Arches National Park. We'll stay overnight in Grand Junction.
- Country Inn or similar
Rocky Mountains - Coors Brewery - Denver
Summary of The Day: We'll drive up into the Rocky Mountains in the morning and cross the continental divide. We'll arrive at Coors Brewery around noon and join a guided tour of the brewery and learn all about the distillation process. All those over 21 years of age will be able to sample three different types of freshly-brewed beer.
- We offer complimentary airport drop-off service. Please book a flight departing from Denver International Airport (DEN) after 5:30 pm.
We offer hotel extensions in Denver. Please contact us for a quote.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $568.00||USD $379.00||USD $371.00||USD $818.00||USD $348.00|
*Buy 2, get the 3rd Free
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (excluding applicable entrance fees) on a shared room basis. **The prices listed have been adjusted. ***Offers are provided and confirmed on the basis of availability only. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or voided without incurring a Cancellation Fee. If a booking for a passenger(s) traveling on a free promotion is cancelled 10 days prior to departure date, the reservation will be subject to an Amendment Fee of $30/person. Penalties for other free-fare cancellations will be assessed in accordance with the policy below:
*If a booking for a passenger(s) traveling on a free promotion is cancelled 6-9 days prior to departure date, the booking will be subject to a penalty of $50/person.
* If a booking for a passenger(s) traveling on a free promotion is cancelled 1-5 days prior to departure date, the booking will be subject to a penalty of $100/person.
*Passengers riding gratis that do not show on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty of $150/person, to be paid in cash by the remaining passenger(s) on the same booking. In order to join the tour, said passenger(s) must pay the fee to the tour guide on the day the tour is scheduled to depart.
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in a standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 year-old stays in a standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at Denver International Airport (DEN)
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation to and from your home and Denver International Airport (DEN)
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service fee for tour guide/bus driver (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Entrance fees and optional tours (rates vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Crazy Horse + Devil’s Tower + Great Salt Lake + All National Park Admissions + Fuel Surcharge: $70.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Winter weather conditions and/or other unforeseen circumstances may affect the itinerary from October to April or May. The tour guide reserves the right to revise the itinerary to ensure the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Please book a flight arriving at Denver International Airport (DEN) before 11:30 am. If you arrive after 11:30 am, you will need to arrange your own transportation to the hotel (see your e-ticket for details) and you will miss out on the Denver city tour.
- Tour prices may be adjusted on Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
- ORDER CHANGE POLICY:
Amendments made 17 days before the tour departure date will incur a $30 amendment fee. Penalties for other amendments will be assessed in accordance with the policy below:
- Amendments made within 5 business days of tour departure date: 100% of reservation cost
- Amendments made 6-9 days before tour departure date: 50% of reservation cost
- Amendments made 10-16 days before departure date: 30% of reservation cost
- Guests that need to change their pick-up location should inform us at least 5 days in advance.
- Yellowstone tours fill up quickly in the summer. To secure seats we suggest that you book your Yellowstone tour one to two months in advance.
- Seating availability is updated at 6:00 p.m. every business day.
- Please note that placing an order with Tours4Fun does not equate to immediate confirmation. Tours4Fun usually confirms a booking within 1-2 business days.
- We always recommend that you book your flight after you receive confirmation from us. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- If your flight is delayed and you arrive after 11:30 a.m., you are welcome to contact the local tour operator to see if they can accommodate your needs.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Mario Di Genio05/21/2016 03:51:35Excellent tour for remote places all in one ( Verified Purchased )
I was looking for an opportunity to visit Mt Rushmore, but from my city just the air fare was very expensive. So I kept looking for tours and found this one from Denver for a very reasonable price that included Mt Rushmore and several other... parks (some of which I only knew by name). It was an incredible experience, the entire itinerary was enough to see all the beauty and mesmerizing landscapes and considering the distances and the amount of places we visited in the amount of time given it's truly an experience in itself. We spent a lot of hours on the bus, very long days, but that is expected whenever you are traveling to across the US. The entire tour group kept up with the schedule which is very important for the entire experience to make sure we accomplish all the points in the itinerary which we did. Both the bus and the hotels were very comfortable. The tour guide Alan was very knowledgeable and made the best recommendations to make the best of this experience, both regarding the sites we visited, keeping the group on time, as well as organizing our breaks, stops, seat assignment, breakfast/lunch/dinner locations, grocery shopping, itinerary schedule, wake up calls, departure times. Pam the driver was incredible, it was a very smooth ride considering how much we spent on the road and always kept us safe and took care of a minor mechanical problem in less than an hour which allowed us to stay on schedule. Overall it gave me the opportunity to see a lot of places that I wouldn't have had by myself given the distance and the need to drive to them. I've gotten great comments from friends and family who have seen the pictures and cannot believe these places are real and want to see them by themselves. I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to see all these places in one tour, particularly Yellowstone and Arches National Parks were the main points (despite Mt Rushmore was my initial interest, these places were outstanding) where you can take amazing postcard-like pictures to keep the memories. Thank you so much for your great service and attention, I went by myself yet I felt accompanied and taken care of all the time. I truly appreciate it and hope to join another tour soon. Read full review
Dottie Lasley11/17/2015 18:29:36Fantastic tour! ( Verified Purchased )
This was a fantastic tour - - fast paced, but covering so many high points in such a short time. Our guide Barry was informative, very helpful, and a lot of fun to be with. Our bus driver Pam was absolutely amazing, safely navigating us... through a tremendous thunder and lightening storm. Both my husband and I had a wonderful time. Read full review
Jon Lomax10/13/2015 22:01:47Yellowstone ( Verified Purchased )
We have literally been around the world & taken many tours. Frank Chan is the BEST tour guide we have ever had. He's the greatest. We really enjoyed the tour & it surpassed our expectations.
Sandi Watkins(1)Useful09/30/2015 21:44:066 States in 5 days ( Verified Purchased )
Our tour guide Frank was awesome! His knowledge and patience with our large group was exemplary! We were a little apprehensive before the start knowing that the tour was being conducted in both English/Chinese. We we very happy that our ...group was about 50/50. Everyone got along and all were respectful getting in/out of the buses. The days were very long but we saw a lot! More than we could have done on our own schedule. The hotels were just OK. But since we were only there to sleep it didn't really matter. I've read some reviews that said they only ate Chinese food. We had Chinese only 1 night. A lot of fast food, but that allowed us to see all that we did! Kudos to our driver Rich for navigating those winding roads! Read full review
Marvin & Shirley ONeal09/17/2015 15:43:37Much Better than Expected ( Verified Purchased )
So many beautiful, impressive sites in only six days. Not much sleep, but the tour was fabulous. Our tour guide, Frank, managed the schedule well, had interesting narration, films, and music. The driver, Rich, made it easy to relax with ...confidence in his abilities. Hotels were clean and everyone was pleasant. Though from different countries, we bonded well with everyone on the tour and became genuine friends. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Please note our hotel standard room is usually equipped with 2 beds and we don't arrange sharing room for our guests. If there are 2 guests in your group, you can just select 1 room and 2 guests to book.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
pass by/ stop at Bonneville Salt Flats for us to take some photos? 04/08/2016 23:27:34
Dear Ma WONG,
We do not cover the Great Salt Flats regretfully.
However, when we do make any stops throughout the tour travel, the tour guide will allow the guests to take pictures.
We recommend you to upload the photos taken during the tour to Tours4Fun and you will see them here: http://www.tours4fun.com/7-day-mt-rushmore-and-yellowstone-airtour-package.html#tr_photos
Thank you for contacting Tours4Fun!
Customer Service Rep
You will be passing through different states in order to complete the journey.
We do not have any electric outlets on our motor coach buses. You usually have plug-ins at the hotels we stay overnight at.
Thank you for contacting Tours4Fun!
Customer Service Rep
Regretfully no, you can either join this tour from DEN airport or self transfer to the first night hotel. If you choose to self transfer, you will miss visitin Red Rocks Park, Colorado State Capitol and 16th Street Mall.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Last day we are in Salt Lake City is on Day 5.
You can choose to end your tour in Salt Lake City, but we will not be able to adjust the tour price.
Please leave us a note in the reservation request section of your intention to end the tour early when placing your order online.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Excellent tour for remote places all in one
I was looking for an opportunity to visit Mt Rushmore, but from my city just the air fare wa .. Read MoreBy Mario Di Genio On 05/21/2016 03:51:35
This was a fantastic tour - - fast paced, but covering so many high points in such a short .. Read MoreBy Dottie Lasley On 11/17/2015 18:29:36
Much Better than Expected
So many beautiful, impressive sites in only six days. Not much sleep, but the tour was fabu .. Read MoreBy Marvin & Shirley ONeal On 09/17/2015 15:43:37
You May Also Like
Yellowstone National Park Full Day Tour
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Jenny Zhang07/03/2011 08:13:50
I like the look of the 7 day from Denver to Yellowstone, but I ca ..
Lim Wan06/30/2011 09:07:14
I'm a 22 years old Asian man. If you are interested in going to t ..
Pey Chyi Tho06/13/2011 09:45:40
I would like to find partner(s) to travel to Yellowstone on end o ..