Summary of The Day: Upon arrival in Mexico City, you'll be transferred to your hotel. You'll have the rest of the day to yourself.
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the tour's second day with a fascinating visit to the Teotihuacan Pyramids. Our tour will includes stops at the Sun Pyramid, Moon Pyramid and Avenue of the Dead. We'll then go to Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. It is one of the three must-see pilgrimage churches in the world and legend says it's where the Virgin appeared in 1531.
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll tour the "Zocalo" or main square, the Cathedral and the National Palace with Diego Rivera's murals. You'll get a panoramic view of some beautiful buildings like the Mining Palace, National Art Museum, Post Office and the Alameda Central park, where the Fine Arts Palace is located. Next, we'll head to Reforma Avenue and the Chapultepec area. We'll then go to the National Museum of Anthropology and History followed by travelling to Merida.
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we will go to the archaeological site of Kabah. Later, we will go to the archaeological site of Uxmal, set majestically in the heart of Puuc. We'll see prominent buildings such as The Governor's Palace, The Nunnery, La Casa De Las Tortugas, The Ball Game, the newly restored Quad Birds and above all the Pyramid of the Magician, a huge stone colossus topped by a temple at its apex.
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the morning with a visit to Chichen Itza, considered the cosmic university of Mayan culture. This archaeological site reveals the Mayan knowledge on mathematics, architecture and astronomy. We will see important buildings like the Kukulcan temple, Ballgame Court, Skull Temple, Jaguar's Temple, Observatory, One Thousand Columns, and the Sacred Well.
Afterwards we'll continue to Cancun.
Summary of The Day: You'll have the sixth day at your leisure to explore the Crown Jewel of the Caribbean. You may take an optional jungle safari tour or diving tour as well as partake in sports activities on the beach.
Summary of The Day: Spend a little more time in the gorgeous city of Cancun before you transfer to the airport for your flight. (8:00am -8:00 pm)
|USD $1,158.98||USD $1,128.98||USD $1,708.98|
* The pricing for this tour is LAND ONLY. The international and domestic airfares are not included. We can make reservation if you need this service. Please contact us for quotation.|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Children aged 2-11 years old enjoy the same price as adult, staying in one standard room as a third person.
* Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adult and child/infant.
* This tour requires a minimum of two people to operate. If you are the only person going on the tour, the only way you can book it is if you pay for the cost of two people. If other people then sign up for this tour after you book it, you will be refunded the cost of the additional person when the tour has ended. If you choose to pay for two guests when you are the only person going on the tour, please indicate this when booking the tour or you will not be refunded the additional person cost if more people sign up.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The 7-Day Mayan World Tour will not include any meals in the package.
Your tour guide will arrange meal stops each day where each passenger can purchase their own food for the day.
The package will only include the following:
Complimentary airport pick-up (8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.) and drop-off
6-night hotel accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
Package will exclude the following:
Airfares (international & intra-Mexico)
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service fee for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person).
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.