Hometown - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Option 1: Take the tour bus departing from San Francisco. Our tour guide will give you informative and fun time heading toward Las Vegas.
Option 2: Fly to Las Vegas. (Airfare not included.)
Option 3: Take the Las Vegas express bus from Los Angeles. (Please refer to Pickup time and location)
If you have arrived Las Vegas earlier by yourself, please enjoy your free time and tour group will meet up at 7:30pm in the lobby of Harrah's Las Vegas (address: 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109)
- Westgate Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Canyon de Chelly National Monument - Gallup
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will arrive at the Barringer Crater (mandatory activity, fee applies). About 1,200m in diameter and 170m deep, it's said to be the "best preserved meteor crater on Earth".
Then, we head for the mysterious land of Canyon De Chelly. You may join a Jeep Tour arranged by the Navajo Indians and enjoy the beautiful canyon and stories (optional fee). In the canyon, we will visit the White House Ruin Trail, one of the best known and most dramatic of the Anasazi cliff dwellings. Spend evening in Gallup.
- Comfort Inn Gallup or similar
Gallup - Sky City - Taos Pueblo - Santa Fe
Summary of The Day: We will first visit The Sky City Cultural Center (mandatory activity, fee applies). Highly ranked by tourists, this place is where you observe the amazing ancient Acoma Pueblo culture.
We will visit Taos Pueblo, an ancient Native American community who guard their cultural traditions fiercely (mandatory activity, fee applies). Taos Pueblo has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The multi-storied adobe buildings have been inhabited for over 1000 years. Later in the evening, we will arrive in New Mexico’s capital Santa Fe.
- Sage Inn Santa Fe or similar
Santa Fe - Albuquerque - White Sands National Monument - Las Cruces
Summary of The Day: After a short tour in Santa Fe, we will visit the Petroglyph National Monument (mandatory activity, fee applies) to discover art and designs carved onto volcanic rocks by Native Americans and Spanish settlers – some unbelievably similar to ancient Chinese symbols.
We will then arrive at Albuquerque, known as the hot air balloon capital of the world. The Old Town Plaza has become the center of artistic shops and the historic church San Felipe de Neri is located nearby.
We then visit White Sands National Monument, the largest dune field in the world. Endless wave-like dunes of gypsum sand form a magnificent picture painted by nature. Overnight in Las Cruces.
- Sleep Inn or similar
Las Cruces - Tombstone - Biosphere 2 - Saguaro - Phoenix
Summary of The Day: The historical western town of Tombstone is best known as the site of the legendary gunfight at the O.K. Corral. You may enjoy a gunfight performance (optional fee) that recreates cowboy street fights in front of your eyes. After Tombstone tour, we are heading for Biosphere 2 (optional fee), it's an Earth systems science research located in Oracle, Arizona, it has been owned by the University of Arizona since 2011. We then take a tour of Saguaro National Park for its extensive cactus collection where you will see why Arizona made the cactus its state flower. Spend the night in Phoenix.
- Best Western Phoenix or similar
Phoenix - London Bridge - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Leave Phoenix and visit the largest antique in the world, direct from London England, the world’s famous London Bridge. Spend the colorful night in Las Vegas.
- Westgate Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Option 1: Take the tour bus heading back to Bay Area, arriving in the evening.
Option 2: Self check-out the hotel room. Take a flight back to your hometown. (Transportation to the airport and airfare are not included.)
Option 3: Self check-out the hotel room. Take the Vegas Express bus back to Los Angeles (please check pick-up time and location).
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $738.00||USD $635.00||USD $628.00||USD $1,078.00||USD $608.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or forth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location(see Meeting Point)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach (Depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Professional tour escort
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/persona，Child(12-)$25/persona
- Canyon De Chelly Jeep: $55/person
- Meteor Crater: $18.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Taos: $25.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Sky City: $20.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Petroglyph National Monument: $10.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Street Gun Fight Performance: $15.00/person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Amendment Policy:
17 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 10% of Tour Price or $30.00 (take the greater one).
9-16 Days Prior to Departure Date: 35 % of Tour Price.
4-8 Days Prior to Departure Date: 60% of Tour Price.
3 Days Prior to Departure Date (or No Show): No Change can be made.:
- We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- To make your travel more convenient, please arrive at the bus pick up locations 10 minutes before.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I was wondering if you have any opening for the 7 day tour to London Bridge White sands that start in SFO and back in April 2017 ? There is two adults. Can't find you schedule calendar
Annie 03/22/2017 22:20:16
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
The tours is seasonal and is only conducted during the winter time.
We will not have the tour available in April.
You may consider other options out of San Francisco:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Can you help me?
laura 05/06/2016 15:25:13
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours2fun.
Please note that this particular tour will come with a very limited tour schedule. We recommend checking back with us after a couple of months for any tour updates.
Please click the link for similar tours:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
The following San Francisco drop off location is available with no extra fees for your drop off on the tour ending day:
Macy's Gateway directly opposite Union Square, San Francisco, 291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square
we normally drop off customers at their original pickup locations on the tour ending day. If your departure location and drop off location are different, please note us your drop off request in the "comment" section while making the reservation for us to pre arrange accordingly.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
7-Day Grand Circle National Parks Bus Tour