Summary of The Day: When you arrive in New York City, our tour guide will be waiting for you.
Customers who arrive before 1:00 pm at LGA and JFK who meet at the airport Baggage Claim Areas will transfer to Flushing or Chinatown for lunch and shopping. Transportation to hotel will depart at 3:00 pm from Flushing or 4:00 pm from Chinatown.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:00 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
Our New York City Night Tour, including Times Square, Rockefeller Center & Brooklyn Bridge, is a highly recommend optional tour with limited seats is available for customers who arrive ONLY before EST 4:00pm and departs from hotel around 6:00pm (limited seats, purchase ticket in advance recommended).
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
Your Choice of Three Options
Summary of The Day: On the tour's second day, you'll have three itinerary choices!
You may travel to Woodbury, New York to shop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, have a free day at your leisure in New York City or travel to Atlantic City.
A) $35 per free person - Woodbury Premium Outlets
B) No additional charge - All Day Leisure in New York City
C) $20 per free person - Atlantic City (by Casino Shuttle Bus, must be 21+ years old)
**All travelers must please pre-select the Optional Tour so we can arrange transportation. Optional tours cannot be change upon arrival. "Free person" refers to any promotion for additional passengers taking the tour free of charge.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll take an extensive tour of New York City.
We'll see Wall Street, the Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center, UN Headquarters, Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
You will have the option to take a scenic Liberty Cruise (admission not included) around New York Harbor at an additional cost. Other optional visits costing extra include the USS Intrepid (admission not included) and the Museum of Modern Art (admission not included).
After dinner, the tour will travel to Philadelphia.
- Crowne Plaza Cherryhill / The Hotel ML or similar
Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll tour Philadelphia including visits to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
Then, we'll be off to Washington D.C.! Our tour of the U.S. capital city will feature the White House (exterior only), Ford's Theatre, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
There will be an optional visit to Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. (admission not included).
- Marriott Gaithersburg / Marriott Bethesda or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning, New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will depart from Washington, D.C. during the morning and travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will visit the Old Fort Niagara. Next stop is Niagara Falls - collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. During the evening, you can enjoy breathtaking views when a rainbow of colors light the falls (admission not included, optional).
- Sheraton at the Falls / Hyatt Regency Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: On the tour's sixth day, you'll have the option to board the famous Maid of the Mist (seasonal, admission not included). This historical ride is a half-hour thrill of a lifetime and is North America's oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You'll also have the option to take a Niagara Jet Boat tour (admission not included).
We'll then head to Boston, where you'll have a chance to try Boston's famous lobster (additional cost).
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
We'll then return to Boston and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included) before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch.
We'll then transfer you to Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) at approximately noon. We'll next head back to New York City to drop off guests at local airports (JFK, LGA, EWR).
Due to the long travel distance from Boston to New York City, we recommend you fly out of Boston airport (BOS).
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
All New York City airport pick-up will be available at JFK, LGA, and EWR. We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00am - 11:00pm for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00am - 11:00pm for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area. Please make a comment when making reservations.
- If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00am - 11:00pm, please contact us for quotation.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive at New York City between 8:00am - 4:00pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 3:55pm to transfer to your hotel.
Please make a comment about your first day arrival plans when making reservations.
Please schedule your flight to depart from Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00pm. OR return to NYC and depart from NYC area airports (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00pm.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $615.00||USD $410.00||USD $308.00||USD $870.00|
Itinerary Options on Day 2
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00|
|+USD $7.00||+USD $11.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round trip transportation via air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person including first day airport transfer service)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(service fee for tour guide/driver: $4.00/person )
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $33.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $33.00/Senior(62+),
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12) and $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Hershey Factory Ride: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-11); $15.00/Senior(62+),
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $65.00/Adult; $65.00/Child(3-11); $65.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary.If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangements before your departure.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
When will you be adding the 2017 months in your calendar?
Thanks, 09/08/2016 23:41:03
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
Please check back with us around November for the tour's dates and prices into 2017.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
can i joint the new york city night tour after go to woodbury? 09/05/2016 12:26:20
You will get to woodbury once and you are only allowed to choose 1 of the 3 options.
You can only join the New York City Night Tour on Day 1, limited seats are available for customers who arrive ONLY before EST 5:00pm and departs from hotel around 7:00pm (limited seats, purchase ticket in advance recommended).
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
As we plan to arrive NY on Oct 14 then based on your definition, "Day 1" will be Oct 14 or Oct 15?
How about if we arrive New York on Oct 14 and want to take this tour?
Kindly advise, thanks. 09/03/2015 07:49:38
Thank you for your inquiry.
Yes, Day 1 is only for transferring service.
This tour does not operate on 0ct 14th, so Day 1 will be Oct 15th. If you arrive on Oct 14th, we suggest that you book pre-hotel extension along with the tour.
New York Hotels;
Customer Service Rep
do you have tour dates for 2015? thank you 12/23/2014 01:04:31
Currently, 2015 dates have not bee updated and may update as soon at the begging of 2015.
Please feel free to check back on the tour page at that time or you may complete the following information to be notified of updates:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7