Summary of The Day: When you arrive in New York City, our tour guide will be waiting for you.
**Customers who arrive before 1:00pm at LGA and JFK who meet at the airport Baggage Claim Areas will transfer to Flushing or Chinatown for lunch and shopping. Transportation to hotel will depart at 3:00pm from Flushing or 4:00pm from Chinatown.
**For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:00pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- New York City Night Tour* including Times Square, Rockefeller Center & Brooklyn Bridge is a highly recommend optional tour with limited seats is available for customers who arrive ONLY before EST 4:00pm and departs from hotel around 6:00pm (limited seats, purchase ticket in advance recommended).
- Madison suite Somerset / Holiday inn Somerset or similar
Your Choice of Three Options
Summary of The Day: On the tour's second day, you'll have three itinerary choices!
You may travel to Woodbury, New York to shop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, have a free day at your leisure in New York City or travel to Atlantic City.
A) $35 per free person - Woodbury Premium Outlets
B) No additional charge - All Day Leisure in New York City
C) $20 per free person - Atlantic City (by Casino Shuttle Bus, must be 21+ years old)
**All travelers must please pre-select the Optional Tour so we can arrange transportation. Optional tours cannot be change upon arrival. "Free person" refers to any promotion for additional passengers taking the tour free of charge.
- Madison suite Somerset / Holiday inn Somerset or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: You have a full day of exploration and sightseeing in the Big Apple! Visit some of the most popular attractions in New York, and take an unforgettable journey through one of the most inspiring cities in the world.
We'll see Wall Street, the Charging Bull statue, South Street Seaport and Times Square.
We'll also have optional activities costing extra for you to join including a New York Harbor Cruise, One World Trade Center, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum visit and a Museum of Modern Art tour.
Our East Coast tour will begin with a New York tour and a visit to the financial capital of the world, Wall Street, home to the New York Stock Exchange. Along the way, we can also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture.
Next, we will head to the top of the One World Trade Center (admission not included).
Afterwards we'll see the iconic Statue of Liberty with a Liberty Island Cruise (own expense). You'll enjoy magnificent views of the New York skyline as well as Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty.
Then we'll head to the USS Intrepid (admission not included), a stunning museum of a variety of aircrafts. From here we'll pass through midtown, spotting the United Nation (UN), Fifth Avenue, and the Rockefeller Center, a national historic landmark and one of New York’s most inspiring locations.
The last destination for the day will be Times Square - the crossroad of the world. Upon arrival, visitor will also have a chance to explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not (admission is not included)!
- Madison suite Somerset / Holiday inn Somerset or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will travel to Philadelphia, the tour will visit the Independence Hall, Liberty Bell.
In the afternoon, tour will be arrived in Washington D.C., White House (South Lawn View), Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum (admission not included), Ford's Theatre (admission not included), Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (admission not included), Capitol Hill, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veteran Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial.
- Wingate by Wyndham or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning, NY - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: During the morning, you will leave Washington, D.C. and make your way to Corning, New York. You'll have the choice to visit Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will travel to the Old Fort Niagara. Then we will visit Niagara Falls, New York to see one of the most beautiful natural wonders: the Niagara Falls!
You'll have the option to see a Native American cultural show about Niagara Falls for an additional cost.
Washington, D.C. - Niagara Falls
The day begins as we travel from the hotel to Hershey’s Chocolate World, the sweetest place on earth. When we arrive, we will take a Chocolate Factory Ride (admission not included).
Our second stop will be the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). You will have the opportunity to see a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum.
Afterwards we will head to Niagara Falls to learn about the history and legend of Niagara Falls with the Niagara Falls Movie: The Legend of Niagara (admission not included).
In the evening, we will end the day by experience the famous Illumination of Niagara Falls before heading to the hotel.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Niagara Falls (US Side) - Boston
Summary of The Day: During the morning, the tour will visit the Goat Island for spectacular views of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
You'll have the opportunity to board the famous Maid of the Mist boat or watch an IMAX movie about the history of Niagara Falls - both at additional costs.
During the afternoon, we'll head to Boston and you'll have the chance to have a lobster dinner (additional cost).
In the morning we can join an in-depth Niagara Falls tour (admission not included) to visit Old Fort Niagara, located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario, as well as see the power vista which are the greatest power generating system throughout the North America.
Then you will be able to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking Jet Boat Ride (admission not included) through the spectacular Niagara River. Following that we will board the Maid of the Mist (seasonal between April and November, admission not included), the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world.
After leaving Niagara Falls, we will head to Boston. Here we'll end the night with a delicious New England Lobster Dinner (own expense) before heading back to the hotel.
- Holiday Inn Boxborough or similar
Boston /New York
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
We'll then return to Boston and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise at an additional cost before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch.
Afterwards, you will return to New York, where you will be transferred to the NYC area airports (JFK, LGA, or EWR).
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
All New York City airport pick-up will be available at JFK, LGA, and EWR. We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
*JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm, 9:00 pm, 11:00 pm
* LGA (La Guardia Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9:45 am, 11:45 am, 1:45 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:45 pm, 9:45 pm, 10:45 pm
*EWR (Newark International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : anytime between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00am - 11:00pm for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00am - 11:00pm for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area. Please make a comment when making reservations.
- If you need extra airport pick-up or more than one pick-up service between 9:00am - 11:00pm, please contact us for quotation.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive at New York City between 8:00am - 4:00pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 3:55pm to transfer to your hotel.
Please make a comment about your first day arrival plans when making reservations.
*Please book your departure flight from NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00pm. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1:00pm.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $498.00||USD $332.00||USD $249.00||USD $728.00|
Itinerary Options on Day 2
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00|
|+USD $7.00||+USD $11.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 5-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round trip transportation via air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person including first day airport transfer service)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(service fee for tour guide/driver: $4.00/person )
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not: $33.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $33.00/Senior(62+),
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $34.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Hershey Factory Ride: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-11); $15.00/Senior(62+),
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $65.00/Adult; $65.00/Child(3-11); $65.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Niagara In-depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $35.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary.If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I want to book tour code 46-22680. Please let me know pick-up point If I stay somewhere in New York City.
Huy 10/08/2016 08:15:52
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
If you arrive at New York City between 8:00am - 4:00pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:00pm for a transfer to your hotel.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
My name is Galih from Indonesia. Me and my family will come to US on 22nd of Sep and would like to join your tour (Code: 46-22680). However, I found out that this tour program do not provide meals. Can you also arrange the meals for us? FYI, We are moslems, so we can not eat pork and alcoholic drinks. 09/02/2016 06:52:10
Yes, meals will be on customers' own expense. Meal breaks will be arranged at hotels, various ethnic restaurants, food courts and fast food restaurants. Customers should check each meal location for its Muslim options.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7