Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Your journey begins with a trip from Boston to New York City. Customers will have the opportunity to partake in our fascinating New York City Night Tour.
New York Night Tour: Experience the bright lights of the big city. The tour will take you to the South Street Seaport to enjoy spectacular views of the city's bridges. You will also see Midtown Manhattan, which is the largest central business district in the world and home to the city's tallest and most famous buildings like the Chrysler Building. The tour will also take you to see the world famous Rockefeller Center, an Art Deco marvel covering 11 acres in Midtown Manhattan and home to NBC Studios, an outdoor ice skating rink (during winter) and the Gilded Statue of Prometheus. Then, you will visit Times Square and Broadway, which is known as the Theatre District or the Great White Way.
- Optional NYC night tour has limited seating and may be sold out. Please speak with the tour guide if you wish to take the night tour.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll tour the "Big Apple" - New York City. We'll see Wall Street, the Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, One World Trade Center, UN Headquarters, Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
You will have the option to take a scenic Liberty Cruise around New York Harbor at an additional cost. Other optional visits costing extra include the USS Intrepid and the Museum of Modern Art.
After dinner, the tour will travel to Philadelphia.
- Crowne Plaza Cherryhill / The hotel ML or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: On the tour's third day, we'll explore Philadelphia including visits to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
Then, we'll be off to Washington D.C.! Our tour of the U.S. capital city will feature the White House (outside visit), Ford's Theatre (exclusive) - the site of the assassination of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial.
There will be an optional visit to Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C. costing extra.
- Marriott Gaithersburg / Marriott Bethesda or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: The bus tour will depart from Washington, D.C. during the morning and travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will visit the Niagara Falls - collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. During the evening, you can enjoy breathtaking views when a rainbow colors light the falls (admission not included, optional).
- Quality Inn by the Falls / Motel 6 Niagara Falls Canada or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: On the tour's fifth day, you'll have the option to embark on a Hornblower Niagara Falls Cruise and/or see a fabulous IMAX movie on the spectacular falls.
You'll have the opportunity to have lunch in the Skylon Tower's 360-degree Revolving Dining Room (additional cost).
Next, we'll be off to Toronto - Canada's largest city. We'll travel to Casa Loma and then the city's famous C.N. Tower, which is the country's tallest building.
We'll continue our Toronto sightseeing with stops at City Hall and the University of Toronto. Afterwards, we'll have dinner in Toronto's Chinatown.
- Delta Toronto East or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands (Seasonal) - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: During the morning, the tour will depart from Toronto and travel to the Thousand Islands that consist of 1,864 islands that vary in size from mere points of rock to those of several square miles in area. Here, you can enjoy a relaxing optional boat ride in the St. Lawrence River (seasonal, additional cost) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row and Zavikon Island.
Afterwards the tour will head to Ottawa, the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal. During the late afternoon, the tour will arrive in Montreal - the second-largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. You will visit the beautiful St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal which is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph, sitting on the northern slope of Mount Royal.
- Thousand Islands will close after November.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Montreal to arrive in Quebec City. You'll have the option to take an Old Quebec In-Depth Walking Tour and have French Banquet (own expense).
After that, we'll leave Quebec City and stop at Duty Free for Shopping. At night, we will arrive in Boston and enjoy the Boston Lobster Dinner at your own expense.
We'll drop off passengers at Boston group hotel.
- During the winter, the company has the right to change the schedule for safety purposes due to weather conditions such as snow and ice.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $691.00||USD $468.00||USD $356.00||USD $946.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price; Regarding optional tours fee, guests do not need to pay the price difference resulting from the currency exchange rate.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(ages 3-11)(Available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/30/2016.)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child
- Casa Loma: $24.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-11); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child(3-11); $45.00/Senior(62+)
- CN Tower: $39.50/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Children(3-12)(This cruise is only available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: $3.00/person
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-11); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Old Quebec In-Depth Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)(La Citadelle Outlook)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and quad room.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of services as an alternative.
- A Canadian visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork is required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Tours4Fun(25)Useful05/22/2007Thank you for your cooperation! ( Verified Purchased )
Please send your question to email@example.com. Our customer service team will help you with your inquiry. This section is only for customer reviews. Thank you for your cooperation.
Marilene Jardim(27)Useful05/22/2007Par-ECAN7D-BOS ( Verified Purchased )
reservation 7 Days East Canada Tour (Boston) for 2 person.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
NGO 09/14/2013 01:01:46
Please create an account with Tours4Fun, guest automatically receive points for creating a profile.
You will then be able to post your profile for a travel companion and you will only require points if you want to make your post a sticky one.
The current rate for a single traveler including the service fee is $920.00.
Below will be the list of the optional tours offered while on tour.
- Corning Museum: $15.00/Adult; free/Child (under 17yrs)
- USS Intrepid: $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child
*Price covers access to observation tower, rain poncho, and the 30 minute boat ride.
*It's the same both that leaves on both the Canadian and American side.
*Able to view the 3 main falls: Horse shoe, American, and Bridal Falls.
- Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist: $19.75/Adult; $13.50/Child (April or May to late Oct depending on each year's weather condition.)
- IMAX Movie: $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child-
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child
- Liberty Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child
- Boston Cruise: $20.00/Adult; $12.00/Child
- Believe It or Not: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child
- Niagara Falls Skylon Observatory: $13.95/Adult; $8.00/Child
- CN Tower: $32.00/Adult; $24.00/Child
- 1000 Islands Cruise (Apr-Oct): $25.00/Adult; $12.00/Child
- Olympic Stadium: $25.50/Adult; $12.75/Child
- La Citadelle of Quebec: $13.00/Adult; $6.50/Child
- Broadway Show (price subject to show and date)
- Toronto Cruise: $20.00/Adult; $14.00/Child
- ST. Joseph’s Oratory: $3.00/Adult; $3.00/Child
- Spirit of the Mist Show - Adult $20.00 / Child $13.00
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7