Santiago de Cuba port
2016-05-07 00:09:07 Anonymous Upload
As Cuba welcomes US travelers by sea for the first time in more than half a century, you'll feel the excitement in the air from the moment you step on board your ship. Cuban movies, Cuban music, Cuban cuisine – they'll all be part of your outbound voyage, as you learn more about the remarkable people you're about to meet. Your time on the island is intended to be a true cultural immersion – part learning, part sharing, part pure enjoyment, as you get to know the Cuban people face to face. This calendar of a typical week's itinerary will give you some idea of the possibilities. But only your journey itself can help you realize them.
On-Board Orientation - A Sample Day on Board
On-Ground Activities - A Sample Day on Shore
* All transactions are in US dollars (USD).|
* Display price is per person based on double occupancy, inside cabin.
* The price is the same for all ages.
* All passengers must be 8 years of age or above at the time of sailing.
* For those wishing to upgrade to outside cabin, balcony, or suite, please contact our cruise travel expert at Tours4fun.
* A USD 600 per person deposit is required for all cabin categories and occupancy levels. Final payment is due 150 days prior to departure.
Things to do in Miami
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|