Summary of The Day: This tour will show you the best of Chicago in one day. This is a world’s top architecture city with bold architectures. You will take a walk in the Millennium Park, a combination of stunning architecture, sculpture and landscape design located in the heart of downtown Chicago; you will see Cloud Gate, the impressive signature urban sculpture and one of the best public spaces that you can find on earth. Take a break at the Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, one of the world's largest artificial fountains. Stroll around the Navy Pier, the former Navy training center, which is the most visited lakeshore park in central United States now.
You will also take an exclusive tour of the Chicago Theatre, an exquisite French Baroque style theatre. Another stop is Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, where the Art Institute of Chicago, Grant Park, the historical Chicago Water Tower, shopping malls and boutique stores are located.
To have the best view of this famous city, you will go up to the 360 CHICAGO (own expense) which soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city’s majestic skyline to offer the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago, the lakefront and four neighboring states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin. It newly presents an enclosed, glass and steel moveable platform that tilts outward 304 meter above the Magnificent Mile and safely holds up to eight visitors at a time, which will be another thrilling experience for whom like to challenge themselves. As the birthplace of skyscrapers, Chicago has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers. Chicago River flows backwards from Lake Michigan and is lined up with best architecture in town: the corncob shaped Marina City buildings, Trump Tower, Willis Tower and etc.
Take our river cruise to enjoy the beautiful urban view of Chicago(own expense), or take an In-depth Walking Tour (in winter) through the underground Pedway system which connects numerous famous landmarks (own expense).
- Comfort Inn O'Hare or similar
Chicago - Detroit
Summary of The Day: We'll begin our tour of Detroit at General Motors Headquarters, followed by a visit to the Henry Ford Museum, named after the founder of the Ford Motor Company, America's second-largest carmaker. The collection contains many highly-prized exhibits including John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, Thomas Edison's laboratory, the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop, and the Rosa Parks bus. Afterwards we'll dine at a popular local restaurant and brewery. Taste their world-famous wiener schnitzel with authentic German beer (own expense).
- Quality Inn & Suites Youngstown-North or similar
Detroit - Pittsburgh - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will leave Pittsburgh, also known as Steel City and the City of Bridges. We'll visit Point State Park located at the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, forming the Ohio River.
After that we'll drive to Washington, D.C. Highlights of our tour of the capital include the Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the Korean War Veterans Memorial. We'll also stop at the White House and United States Capitol to take photos.
You'll have the option to take a boat cruise on the Potomac River, passing the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and many other landmarks and monuments.
- Comfort Inn Capital Beltway or similar
Washington, D.C. - Baltimore - Philadelphia - New York City
Summary of The Day: Our first stop on Day 4 is Baltimore, a colorful and diverse city known for its beautiful harbor. The waterfront is lined with shops, restaurants and attractions popular with tourist and local alike.
We'll then drive north to Philadelphia, the birthplace and former capital of the United States. At the Independence National Historical Park, tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. Go beyond the iconic crack to learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions.
We'll arrive in New York City in the evening. There you can opt to join our specially-tailored 3-hour night tour, stopping at Rockefeller Center and Times Square.
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset / Hilton Parsippany or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Our highly-structured tour is designed to show you the best of the Big Apple - architecture, museums, history, shopping and landmarks - in one day. Among the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. Join our optional cruise on the Hudson River for a better view of the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense). Other optional activities include the Empire State Building Observation Deck, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and/or Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (own expense). We'll pass by the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower.
- Hotel Somerset / Holiday Inn Somerset / Hilton Parsippany or similar
New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We'll arrive at Niagara Falls in the afternoon. You'll be amazed by the deafening roar of American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall.
Join the optional Maid of the Mist boat ride or see the show at Niagara Adventure Theater.
Afterwards you can choose either to explore the park further or join an in-depth tour (own expense) of Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara.
Around nightfall, you will also watch a Thundering Water Cultural Show which is a sacred place for the local Native American people at own expense. This show uses dance as a storytelling medium through which to showcase the impact that the falls have had on native culture.
- Days Inn Erie / Comfort Inn Erie or similar
Cleveland - Chicago
Summary of The Day: Our first stop on Day 7 is Cleveland, Ohio. Highlights of our tour include the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, designed by famous architect IM Pei - heaven on earth for Rock & Roll fans!
We'll return to Chicago in the late afternoon.
We provide drop-off service upon request at O'Hare International Airport only. Those departing from Midway International Airport will need to arrange their own transportation to the hotel or contact us for a quote.
For departure from O'Hare International Airport and Midway International Airport, please book a flight departing after 7:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $685.00||USD $623.00||USD $593.00||USD $940.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple, and quadruple occupancy applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, but may be requested at check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and children/infants.
- O'Hare International Airport drop-off service (upon request)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and pick-up point
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours/activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Chicago Cruise: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+) (Only available in Summer)
- The Chicago Theatre: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- 360 Chicago: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- The Art Institute of Chicago: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Child(14-17); $19.00/Senior(65+))
- Henry Ford Museum: $21.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(5-12); Free/Child(under5); $19.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+))
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve. Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(0-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Rock & Rock Hall of Fame & Museum: $23.50/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful06/16/2016Trip review ( Verified Purchased )
Over all trip was good! Very good price and quality ratio. We recomend the tour for others who want to see East coast and New York.
Chunhong.huang(5)Useful08/05/2015Nice trip ( Verified Purchased )
We just had a nice trip with L&L eastern 7 days tour .our order number is C-339369 group CHN2. It was a great trip and our guide Evan was really a professional and nice guide . hotel arrangement ,was good and we went to all the tour attract...ions , we visited more than 8 cities even some of them just a short stay however we think it was a good deal to sign up tour so we strongly recommend u to join this trip if u still haven been to those cities in eastern American . Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
You may place a reservation for any number of guest. The maximum number of guest per room is 4.
To place a reservation, please follow the steps located on the right side of the detailed tour page. For further assistance please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1.866.933.7368 / 1.626.389.8668.
Customer Service Rep
Gavin Knott 05/18/2015 07:02:44
Dear Gavin Knott,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Regretfully, the mentioned tour package does not allow extra stay in New York.
You may choose to self dismiss in New York, although you will then be responsible for your transportation.
Customer Service Rep
Would you take single travellers? I can pay extra? 02/24/2015 09:43:29
The minimum number of guests for this tour is 4 guest and regretfully, we will not be able to make the reservation for just one traveler.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Narong Puntawong,
In order to join this tour, you will need to self transfer to the designated pick-up location as follows:
HOTEL/PICK UP LOCATION:
8:00am Chinatown, 2206 S Wentworth Ave, Chicago
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We just had a nice trip with L&L eastern 7 days tour .our order number is C-339369 group CHN .. Read MoreBy Chunhong.huang On 08/05/2015 16:13:22
Over all trip was good! Very good price and quality ratio. We recomend the tour for others w .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 06/16/2016 03:39:36
You May Also Like
8-Day Chicago City and New York City Tour