Hometown - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Your fun tour begins when your airplane lands on San Francisco airport. Tour guide will guide you to hotel and assist you with the check-in if needed.
- We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Hilton / Crown Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
San Francisco - Modesto
Summary of The Day: In the Morning, Visit the fabulous city of San Francisco. On arrival, tour the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Lombard St, Chinatown and Palace of Fine Art. Afternoon, continue the Depth City Tour to Saint Mary Church, Cliff House, Twin Peaks, San Francisco City Hall.
- Best Western Hotel, Modesto or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head south to Yosemite National Park through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmland of California. Enter Yosemite National Park to view the highest waterfall in California - Yosemite Falls, El Capitan Rock, and Tunnel View. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
- During winter time, the Yosemite might be replaced by 17 Miles, if the weather is too bad.
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Choose One of the 7 Items
Summary of The Day: Disneyland
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairy-tale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day and only in Disneyland!
Or you can take a trip to Disney's California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit: Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin, the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Also, don't miss out on the fun-packed Pixar Play Parade!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
SeaWorld San Diego
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis, Shipwreck Rapids and Wild Arctic. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
San Diego City Tour
You'll pass through Downtown San Diego, where guests will board a cruise (ticket included) and enjoy the views of San Diego leisurely. After the cruise, you will board the USS Midway Museum (ticket included), where you will be able to explore the insides of the USS Midway Museum.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore Los Angeles the luxury way, by traveling through Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive and visiting the Los Angeles Historic Monument!
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
Depart from Los Angeles, heading east along the I-10 towards the most famous vacation destination in California - Palm Springs! There you will get to visit the largest factory outlet center(Desert Hills Premium Outlets) in the West Coast of the U.S. Here you can find more than 110 fashion brands from all around the world, attracting millions of shoppers each year. Upon arrival, the tour guide will arrange about six hours of shopping and lunch. You will then return to Los Angeles after a whole day of shopping.
Santa Barbara, also known as the "American Riviera", is just 90 miles north of Los Angeles. Its natural beauty, pristine beaches, local-inspired gourmet cuisine, and nearby vineyards have been beckoning Southern Californians for years. It is sophisticated and simple, refined, yet relaxed. Santa Barbara is a Mecca of talented, intellectual, environmentally-mined and creative types. Throughout the city, Spanish Colonial architecture is fused with modern details, giving Santa Barbara a casual elegance lacking in many other California beach towns.
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Los Angeles - Grand Canyon West
Summary of The Day: Morning Depart from Los Angeles, we process to West Grand Canyon. Afternoon, arrive West Grand Canyon, check-in at Hualapai Ranch which is only 1000' away from the Canyon. Then visit Eagle Point and enjoy the Indian Culture Show (singing and dancing), or you can join the world famous Skywalk which was open on March 28th, 2007. The Skywalk is suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This $60 million dollar bridge can withstand the weight of more than 71 million pounds. You can step out on to the glass floor for a 720 degree view of the Canyon. You can also experience Helicopter with Colorado river boat ride. Arrive Guano Point to view the Grand Canyon in all directions (360 degree) and enjoy the beautiful sunset. BBQ Ribs dinner will be served in the Ranch with live country and western music show. After dinner, camp fire party beside the rooms in front of West Grand Canyon, follow up with the Karaoke if you are still awake. Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
- Hualapai Ranch or similar
Grand Canyon West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Watch the sunrise through your room's window or walk around the Ranch, then enjoy your breakfast. After breakfast, take a 30 minute Wagon ride around the West Grand Canyon, enjoy watching the cowboys in fictional gun fights and stunt shows. You can also participate in the cowboy's activities if you desire. You will then have some leisure time to enjoy an optional horse ride together with the cowboys. Depart West Grand Canyon with your precious memories. We then continue on to Las Vegas, Nevada- the gambling capital of the world. You will spend one night at a hotel located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip. You will have the chance to visit its other famous hotels within walking distance such as- the Luxor, New York New York, Treasure Island, Mirage, etc.....You may enjoy an optional night tour or the best seller Jubilee show.
- Excalibur Hotel or similar
Chocolate Factory - Desert Cactus Garden - Los Angeles - Transfer to LAX airport
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the M&M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00pm or 3:00pm) where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area between 6:00pm-6:30pm. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.
If you wish to end your tour is Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens and the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make arrangement for you before departing the hotel.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area when you arrive at SFO Airport.
Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am - 10:00pm.
If your flight should become delayed or changed for any reason, we will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $505.00||USD $498.00||USD $1,058.00||USD $478.00|
Choose one of the below seven items
|+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $98.00||+USD $95.00|
|+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $65.00|
|+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $65.00|
|+USD $80.00||+USD $80.00||+USD $80.00||+USD $80.00||+USD $77.00|
|+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $95.00|
|+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $109.00||+USD $106.00|
|+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $70.00||+USD $65.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $468 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up and LAX drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to chosen theme parks or items
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and SFO Airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-17)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour + 17Miles Drive admission: $40.00/Person(Mandatory fee; Only for winter time)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing+Yosemite National Park Tickets: $45.00/Person(including Yosemite and San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing)(Mandatory Fees)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $40/adult; $40/senior (62+); $26/child (3-12)
- San Diego Bay Cruise: Adult: $24.00/Person; Child(5-12): $12.00/Person
- San Diego USS Midway Aircraft Carrier: Adult: $20.00/Person; Child:(5-12): $10.00/Person
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram Ride and Lunch at Pine’s Café: $30.00/ Person
- Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner Ticket: $20.00/ Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- West Grand Canyon shuttle fee + Dinner + Breakfast: $108.00/person (Includes Grand Canyon West Rim Admission Fee (Mandatory Fee))
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- Please meet tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area for the domestic flights and Exit Area for the international flights after your arrival at SFO airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7