New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City Tour
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun!
By stepping into the Empire State Building Observation deck (admission not included), we'll receive beautiful views of Central Park and New York City. In addition, we will take a sightseeing cruise (admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a completely different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
Furthermore, we’ll visit U.S.S Intrepid (admission not included), where concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be in the exhibition. In addition, we'll wander around the world's famous financial and securities trading center - Wall Street - taking pictures with the New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull. Then we'll visit Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Of course, we cannot miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included). The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with more than 2 million works of art collection.
At the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the One World Trade Center. Certainly, Broadway musicals are one of the most celebrated symbols of the city.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
- New York
- Empire State Building
- Hudson River
- Statue of Liberty
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Wall Street
- Charging Bull
- Trinity Church (NYC)
- New York Stock Exchange
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Times Square
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Fifth Avenue
- Rockefeller Center
- United Nations Building
- One World Trade Center
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will visit Philadelphia, known as the birthplace of American democracy and explore the Independence National Historical Park. Inside the Independence Hall, you will get to stand exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. Go beyond the iconic crack to learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions.
Then, we will head to Washington D.C., and visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. Additionally, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars.
Then we'll visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. We will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public.
You may also take a Potomac River Cruise (own expense). Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
- Washington, DC
- Independence National Historical Park
- Independence Hall
- Liberty Bell
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Potomac River
- White House
- United States Capitol
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Washington Monument
- World War II Memorial
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. If time allows, you will have chance to take the impressive and exciting Niagara Jet Boat – an exclusive ride on the Niagara River which makes the tour unforgettable and refreshing by playing in the whitewater rapids (own expense, subject to availability).
Then, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. You have the option of exploring the falls on your own or joining an optional in-depth tour of Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (own expense). In the evening you may enjoy the Native American Spirit of the Mists show (own expense).
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross through Upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus.
In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, also known as the “Statue of Three Lies.” Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
Later, we'll enjoy a sightseeing tour of Boston. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, Boston Common, Boston Athenaeum, Prudential Center, and Swan Lake Park while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. In addition, you will have the chance to taste very famous Boston lobsters feast for dinner (own expense).
- Sheraton/Doubletree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: In the morning, you may join a sightseeing cruise of Boston Harbor (own expense). From here we'll head to Quincy Market, the perfect opportunity to buy souvenirs and taste local food in this historical market.
Then we'll return to New York, where we'll enjoy dinner in Flushing (own expense). Afterwards, we'll head to world famous Woodbury shopping outlets for the ultimate shopping experience: Black Friday. At midnight, numerous stores will open their doors with exclusive deals. We'll stay overnight until 2:00pm the next day, shopping all night.
- No accommodation on this day.
New York City
Summary of The Day: After shopping all night (and day), we'll leave Woodbury Outlets around 2:00pm and return to New York City and end our tour.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm. Your driver will wait till 11:00pm at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 10:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 10:00pm).
【No Need Airport Pick-up】
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
Please book a flight departing from JFK / LGA / EWR after 7:00pm.
【No Need Airport Drop-off】
*We offer two transfers on the way to the airport for guests who do not wish to be dropped-off at the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $650.00||USD $433.33||USD $325.00||USD $905.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and New York City
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person)
- Own expense activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-13); $51.00/Senior(56+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(55+) ( From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year).)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The sequence of events in this itinerary are subject to change.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport shuttle service will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- Wear layered clothing in winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
- Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7