Summary of The Day: We will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart at 09:00 a.m. for a half-day tour of Barakaldo, Sestao, Portugalete and Getxo, featuring the famous Bridge of Biscay. We'll enjoy the beautiful views of Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve, then continue on to Guernica to visit the Assembly House, returning to Bilbao in the afternoon for a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the old quarter.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll depart for the luxurious seaside town of Biarritz and visit Port Vieux and the Virgin on the Rock. Following the coastline we'll arrive at Saint Jean De Luz, a lovely village on the French Basque coast. Then we'll cross back over into Spain for a look at Hondarribia, once a medieval fortress, now a busy fishing port.
Then we'll make our way to San Sebastian, the most beautiful city in Basque Country. We'll set out on a panoramic city tour, with stops at Mount Igueldo and Old Town (Parte Vieja), returning to Bilbao in the evening.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll leave the hotel for a full-day excursion to Vitoria-Gasteiz, the capital of Basque Country, and to the fabled wine country La Rioja Alavesa. Once in Vitoria we'll set out on a panoramic tour of the city followed by a short walking tour of medieval Old Town.
Afterwards, we'll drive through the vineyards of La Rioja Alavesa to the charming medieval village of Laguardia. We'll tour the village on foot, visit a local winery, and taste the wine.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart at 09:00 a.m. and drive eastward through the Basque countryside to the province of Gipuzkoa, eventually arriving at the Sanctuary of Loyola, then continuing along the coast to the fishing village of Getaria, birthplace of Juan Sebastian Elcano, the first explorer to successfully circumnavigate the earth. En route to San Sebastian we'll pass through Zarautz, admired for its Its 8,200 foot-long beach - the longest in the province - picturesque buildings and cosmopolitan flair. Once in San Sebastian you'll be given free time for lunch and further exploration of the old quarter.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart at 09:00 a.m. for a half-day tour of inner Basque Country. Highlights include the medieval buildings of Durango and the pastoral charms of Gorbea Natural Park, where flocks of sheep roam and cheese is made in keeping with local tradition.
The we'll drive to Onati, one of the the most elegant villages of Gipuzkoa Province. After viewing some of the landmarks there we'll take the road above the cliffs to reach the Shrine of Our Lady of Arantzazu, housing some of the most significant works of contemporary Basque art in all of the region.
We'll return to Bilbao around 2:00 p.m. The rest of the day is yours to do explore the city at your leisure.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast a shuttle bus will be available to take you to the airport or train station, or any other hotel in the city.
|USD $1,008.00||USD $991.20||USD $1,258.66||USD $756.00|
* Child: 4-7 years of age|
* Children under 4 years old travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus and share a twin room with two adults (one child per room maximum).
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be adjusted upward during official holidays and select weekends.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.