Los Angeles - Santa Monica - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: When you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), please look for our tour guide wearing a blue uniform to meet you at the baggage claim area (for U.S. domestic flights) or Currency Exchange of Tom Bradley Terminal (for International Flights). A formal day-by-day tour itinerary will be provided to you by the tour guide, and then you will be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Airport pick-up time by tour guide is only from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (for U.S. domestic flights) or 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (for international flights). Customers need to go to the red waiting area outside of the terminal to take the free hotel shuttle on their own if they arrive beyond the pick-up time frame.
If you arrive in Los Angeles before 5:00 p.m, you may join our optional Santa Monica tour at your own expense. You are free to enjoy the golden sand beach, famous pier and amusement park, luxury shopping, various restaurants and street performances.
- Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel / Baymont Inn & Suites / Ramada Plaza Inn LAX or similar
Disneyland/California Adventure Park/Universal Studios/San Diego Sea World/Los Angeles City Tour/Palm Springs Outlet
Summary of The Day: Please choose one of the following activities for the tour's second day.
Universal Studios Hollywood offers a tour to take visitors through thrilling cinematic spectacles, such as bridge-crushing snow avalanches, exploding mountain torrents, giant white sharks and a roaring effigy of King Kong. Virtual reality displays from the films “Back to the Future,” “Jurassic Park” and “Aliens” are incredibly life-like. You'll also see awe-inspiring special effects in “Water World” and “Wild West”, and in the stereoscopic film “Transformers 4D.” There's also song-and-dance performances and an animal show as well as humorous children’s programs.
California Adventure Park(No tour guide):
At California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin', the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Disneyland, created by Walt Disney, was merely a small orchard overgrown with orange and walnut trees in 1954. There were no castles here at the time, nor was there today’s adorable fairytale world. There are eight major areas. A ride on a “steam locomotive” on Main Street U.S.A and monorail trolley will take you back to the simple life in early American towns. High-speed spinning flying vehicles carry you into the galaxies of the universe in Tomorrowland while New Orleans Square recreates enchanting scenes of New Orleans in yesteryear Louisiana. Adventureland features primeval forests and swamps and the “Indiana Jones Adventure” train is a favorite with visitors. In Mickey’s Town, you can chat with Mickey and Minnie. River boats and mine wagons give you an idea of the ardors of the former Wild West and a small raft will take you to Tom Sawyer’s island in Frontierland. You can pose for picture with Snow White, Donald Duck, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and other favorite Disney characters, or soar through the skies with Peter Pan, or wander through Wonderland hand-in–hand with Alice in Fantasyland.
LA City Tour:
This tour will take you to experience six of the most popular sites of Los Angeles. In the morning, you will take a walk on Hollywood Blvd., and step on more than 2,000 stars on the Walk of Fame, passing the Dolby Theatre, where the Academy Awards are held. You will also have the option to tour the Hollywood Wax Museum. Immediately after, you will go to the richest neighborhood in Los Angeles - Beverly Hills - where stars reside. You will walk on one of the most expensive glamorous streets – Rodeo Drive. On this street, you will find more luxurious stores than anywhere else on earth! Then you will visit the pride of Los Angeles and the home of multiple LA sports teams – the Staples Center. It is the home of Lakers (basketball), Clippers (basketball), Sparks (basketball), and Kings (hockey). After the Staples Center, you will stop by Little Tokyo for a lunch break. Afterwards, we'll drive to downtown Los Angeles, and visit the musical icon of Los Angeles, Walt Disney Concert Hall. This magnificent building is home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Nearby, you will see Los Angeles City Hall, Lady of Angels Cathedral and LA Superior Court. Finally, you will visit tour the most visited observatory in the world – Griffith Observatory. Griffith Observatory provides spectacular views of the Hollywood Sign and overlooks the entire Los Angeles basin. You will end your day of adventure in Los Angeles around 5:30 p.m.
SeaWorld San Diego (Not available for Tuesday departures):
SeaWorld San Diego features animal performances, rides and exhibitions in a huge 150-acre area. The performances by various denizens of the ocean including dolphins, walruses and sea lions are spectacular. Acts at Beach Stadium by killer whales weighing more than two tons, in particular, are great crowd-pleasers. The Bermuda Triangle takes you into a colorful underwater world to explore the secrets of the ocean depths. In the open areas of park, visitors may touch sea stars, sea urchins and other lovable creatures of the ocean. The Rocky Point Preserve is a favorite with young visitors as you can feed the dolphins, touch their long bottle-shaped noses and take photos next to them.
Palm Springs Outlets :
After breakfast, we will depart from Los Angeles, heading east along the I-10 toward one the most famous vacation destinations in California - Palm Springs. Then, we'll arrive at the largest factory outlet center in the West Coast of the U.S. Here you can find more than 110 fashion brands from all around the world, attracting millions of shoppers each year. Upon arrival, you will have about six hours for shopping and lunch. Brands include Burberry, Bottega Veneta, Prada, Versace, Coach, A/X, Calvin Klein, Diesel, DKNY, D&G, Polo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Levis, Tommy Hilfiger and many more. After a whole day shopping spree, you will return to Los Angeles in the evening.
- For Tuesday departures, please do not select San Diego City tour and Sea World.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Quality Inn Montebello / Holiday Inn Buena Park / Best Western Markland Hotel Monterey Park or similar
Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Los Angeles in the morning. On our way to Las Vegas, the bus will pass through the Mojave Desert and the town of Barstow along historic Route 66. We will then make a stop at Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas around noon for shopping and lunch, arriving in Las Vegas in the afternoon. We will take a short break at Stratosphere Hotel before heading to St. George, Utah, where we'll see the desert sunset in all its crimson glory.
For those arriving at McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide at Starbucks in Terminal 1 or Gate 54 in Terminal 3 at 1:30 p.m.
You may also choose to join the group at Stratosphere Hotel.
- Quality Inn St. George or similar
St. George - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Monticello
Summary of The Day: We'll leave St. George to arrive in Page, Arizona, where you will have the option of joining a boat cruise on Lake Powell to see the amazing multicolored sandstone. The second highlight of the day will be the world famous Antelope Canyon, a popular destination for photographers and sightseers. Our last stop will be the breathtaking and awe-inspiring Horseshoe Bend. We will stay the night in Monticello, Utah.
- Rodeway Inn Monticello or similar
Monticello, Utah - Arches National Park - Delicate Arch - Monument Valley
Summary of The Day: We'll travel to Arches National Park featuring more than 2,000 natural arches. Our experienced tour guide will take you right up to the iconic Delicate Arch. After visiting Monument Valley, we will continue our journey to stay overnight in Holbrook.
- Lexington Inn or similar
Holbrook - Petrified Forest - Sedona - Phoenix
Summary of The Day: We'll start the day with a trip to Petrified Forest National Park. There you will not only see ancient fossils, but also Native American petroglyphs and the Painted Desert. Our last stop will be Sedona. This mysterious and alluring landscape with its red rock monoliths and vortex energy centers never fails to amaze. We will stay the night in Phoenix.
- Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel or similar
Phoenix - Palm Springs - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: On the way back to Los Angeles, we will visit General George S. Patton Memorial Museum on the site of Camp Young, part of the Desert Training Center for World War II.
Our second stop will be Palm Springs, famous for its healing mineral springs, Walk of Stars, and celebrity homes, not to mention countless golf courses and world-class tennis courts. We'll be back in Los Angeles by early evening.
For customers who will fly out LAX on the same day, please book domestic flight after 9:30pm or international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $648.00||USD $477.00||USD $457.00||USD $888.00||USD $398.00|
Los Angeles Hotel Upgrade(Not including 1st night LAX hotel upgrade)
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $35.00||+USD $24.00||+USD $17.50||+USD $70.00|
|+USD $54.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $45.00||+USD $107.00||+USD $36.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up at chosen location (see pick-up times and locations) and drop-off at the airport
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
- Professional tour escort
- Admissions to chosen parks and items
- Airfares between your home and airport
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (minimum $8.00/day per person, airport transfer $4.00/person/way)
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You do have the option of paying for meals that the tour guide arranges.
- Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.)
- Santa Monica City Tour: $25.00/Person(Before 5:00pm arrival)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $25.00/Person
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $23.00/person
- Lake Powell Cruise: $50.00/Person
- Lake Powell+Horse shoe Bend National Park+Antelope Canyon+Arches National Park+Monument Valley+Petrified Forest National Park: $80.00/person
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $45.00/Person
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram: $25.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The tour price is subject to change during long weekends and special holidays.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from us (normally within 2 to 3 business days).
- The designated hotels may be fully booked during peak season. In this instance. we will book hotels with equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- In spring and summer we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In fall and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel/attraction/restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7