Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Eiffel Tower - River Seine - The Lido
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a sumptuous dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower with a bird's-eye view of Paris.
Slightly smoked salmon, waffle, and cream of taramasalata
Roasted chicken breast casserole, mashed potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes, chestnuts with truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate and praline cake, vanilla cream sauce
Wine, mineral water, coffee
After dinner we'll continue the festivities aboard the Bateaux Parisiens. See the city lights shimmer and glow on our evening cruise along the River Seine.
Narration during the cruise is offered in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Narration for children is offered in French.
After disembarking we'll head to the Lido for one-and-a-half hours of cabaret, including a complimentary glass of champagne.
Menu is subject to change.
Drop-off service is available at city center hotels.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 18 and up
* Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed on this tour.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned motorcoach
Dinner and drinks at 58 Tour Eiffel on the first level of Eiffel Tower
Admission to Eiffel Tower (1st Floor)
River Seine cruise
Late show at The Lido with one complimentary glass of champagne per person
Multilingual hostess/interpreter during the show
Drop-off service at hotels in the city center
Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Paris departure point
Tour prices may be adjusted on official public holidays.
The Lido enforces a strict dress code. Formal dress is required of all those wishing to enter the venue.
In the event of inclement weather or schedule conflicts at The Lido, the river cruise will be rescheduled at another time.
Please carry all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.