Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: When you arrive at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), please take the hotel complimentary shuttle bus to transfer from the airport to the hotel. You can then have the rest of the day to yourself.
Hotel: Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown
Address: 161 W. 600 S., Salt Lake City, UT 8410
* Check-in time is 3:00pm
* Check-out time is 11:00am
Situated in Salt Lake City, Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown is conveniently located near the airport. Guests have 24-hour complimentary access to a round-trip airport shuttle (available on request).
- Comfort Inn or similar
Salt Lake City - Oregon Trail - Casper
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Salt Lake City driving along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon to visit the once highly traveled Oregon Trail. We'll also see the historical landmarks of Independence Rock and Devils Gate. We'll stay overnight stay in Casper.
- Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar
Casper - Mt. Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll see the famed Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota with sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. We'll continue to Devils Tower National Monument. We'll stay overnight stay in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Gillette - Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll visit Yellowstone National Park - the first and oldest national park in the United States. Highlights include Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Lower Falls of Yellowstone, Mud Volcano and Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that live within the park from bison, elk, moose and bears. We'll stay overnight in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn/Dude & Roundup/Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: On the tour's fifth day, we'll continue to visit Yellowstone National Park including Old Faithful Geyser and Rainbow Pool.
We'll continue to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet. Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers.
During the afternoon, we'll visit the state of Wyoming and the western town of Jackson Hole. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area. We'll then travel to Salt Lake City to stay overnight.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: We'll do some sightseeing in Salt Lake City this morning with a visit to the Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square.
After the tour ends in Salt Lake City, please take hotel's complimentary shuttle to the airport for your return flight.
- For customers who choose a hotel extension, please transfer to the hotel on your own.
Please arrange your return flight from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) after 12:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $545.00||USD $543.00||USD $988.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
***Children under 2 years of age are required to under a $25 insurance fee, per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary Salt Lake City International Airport drop-off if needed
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks
- Professional tour escort
- Ground transportation in air conditioned deluxe tour coach
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Great Salt Lake+Devils Tower+Mount Rushmore+Crazy Horse+Little Big Horn+Virginia+Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton: $100/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours one to two months in advance.
- Tours4Fun updates their tour seat availability at 6 p.m. every business day.
- Placing an order with Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour. Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 business days.
- If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful10/01/2016Mj ( Verified Purchased )
Wanted to spend more time in Yellowstone, everything else was great!
Carmelita Sacan(4)Useful07/14/2016Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore trip ( Verified Purchased )
Long trip but covered a lot of areas. Enjoyed it.
Joan Kuziemko(1)Useful06/21/2015Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone tour 6/13-6/18/15 ( Verified Purchased )
This tour was overall enjoyable except for getting up so early in the morning.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We would be coming from Toronto and would be flying back to Berlin Germany. Are you able to offer flights from and to these cities?
What dates are on offer in September or October
Arno Mende 01/08/2017 16:00:26
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
On this tour, the itinerary on Day 3 goes to Mt. Rushmore and takes a stop there. However, the details are subject to the guide's arrangement based on the weather and other related conditions. We cannot guarantee how long you can stay there.
We are unable to provide flights together with tours. However, you can check the link below for where you can book flights from the website.
Yellowstone tours are usually operated from late April to early October every year. For this tour this year 2017 it is operated on Saturdays in September and October 7th would be the last available date for booking.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
We appreciate your interest in our tours. Please note that our tours are family friendly. We do have other families that book with Tours4Fun.com.
WiFi is not available on the bus but will be in your hotel. This tour departs on Saturdays only.
The dates for departure available are June 4th or June 11th.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry!
The morning meeting times can vary anywhere between 6:00am-9:00am (subject to tour guide final arrangement) and are targeted times so that you have as much time as possible at the different attractions, with enough commute time as well.
The target time back to the hotel can range between 6:00pm-7:00pm each evening.
The above time estimates are approximate and are subject to adjustments as the daily schedule of the tour will be arranged by the tour guide.
To view the tour's available dates, simply locate the reservation step "START DATE" on the right hand corner of the tour's information page and scroll through the different available dates per month on the reservation calendar to view the tour's available dates shown in bold print.
You can complete all the steps and click on book now to place your order for the tour online.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
You will visit Yellowstone twice during the duration of the tour.
Once in the evening and once in the morning. Please speak with the tour guide for more information about Yellowstone.
Customer Service Rep
Yellow stone park and mt. Rushmore for a week.
Dear Hiroko Wachi,
You can remove the review by logging into your Tours4Fun account if the review is posted on Tours4Fun website. Or, please email your request to email@example.com along with the link for us to further assist you accordingly.
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Wanted to spend more time in Yellowstone, everything else was great! Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 10/01/2016 02:06:02
Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore trip
Long trip but covered a lot of areas. Enjoyed it. Read MoreBy Carmelita Sacan On 07/14/2016 01:46:20
Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone tour 6/13-6/18/15
This tour was overall enjoyable except for getting up so early in the morning. Read MoreBy Joan Kuziemko On 06/21/2015 18:29:40