Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00 pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- E Hotel Edison/Palace Hotel/Ramada Inn/Red Roof Inn Edison or similar
New York - Luray Caverns
Summary of The Day: Departing from NYC to Virginia, our first stop will be the most stunning and largest cave of the east coast, the Luray Caverns, which is a National Natural Landmark of the United States (admission not included). The underground cavern system is generously adorned with stalactites, stalagmites, flowstone, mirrored pools, and many more natural features. The path that goes through Luray Caverns starts at the entrance. Next it curves throughout the caverns and there is a spring of water called Dream Lake. Stalactites are reflected in the water making them appear to be Stalagmites. This illusion is often so convincing that people are unable to see the real bottom. The caverns are perhaps best known for the Great Stalacpipe Organ, a lithopone made from solenoid fired strikers that tap stalactites of various sizes to produce tones similar to those of xylophones, tuning forks, or bells.
(If the Luray Cavern is closed, we will go to Shenandoah Cavern instead.)
- Quality Inn Christiansburg, VA / Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, VA or similar
Virginia - Great Smoky Mountains - Chattanooga
Summary of The Day: In the morning we head to Tennessee, known as a home for country music. We will stop at a welcome center and continue the trip with more knowledge to the musical history and heritage of Tennessee.
We will then drive through the Great Smoky Mountains. This 522,000-acre national park straddles the border of North Carolina and Tennessee. It’s a most-visited national park in the United States and a UNESCO World Heritage site, which is renowned for its diversity of plant and animal life and natural beauty of landscapes.
After a stop in Gatlinburg, TN, we will continue on to Pigeon Forge, a family-friendly mountain town within the Smokies. Here you can attend the most visited dinner attraction in America (own expense): The Dixie Stampede! Dine in a dinner theatre where you can watch a brilliant show with 32 horses and a cast of top-notch riders plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert! They will thrill you with daring feats of trick riding and competition, pitting North against South in a friendly and fun rivalry. You will also enjoy music, dancing, special effects and family friendly comedy along the way.
We'll spend the night in Chattanooga.
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga, TN / Clarion Inn Cleveland, TN or similar
Chattanooga - Virginia
Summary of The Day: We will spend the day exploring Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain, the historic hilltop on the southern border of Tennessee It was the centerpiece of the Battle of Lookout Mountain during the American Civil War.
Driving through Lookout Mountain, a natural wonder gradually reveals its beauty - Ruby Falls, a breathtaking 145-foot underground waterfall (admission not included). It is located over 1,120 feet below the surface of Lookout Mountain. It is fed by rainwater and underground springs and the water from the falls eventually flows into the Tennessee River.
Next, we will take a tour inside the Rock City (admission not included). From the top of Rock City, it is said seven neighboring states might be seen from Lover's Leap - you can find out whether it is true or not. We are sure you will be amazed by the breathtaking panoramic views of natural landscape, massive ancient rock formations, and gardens with over 400 native plant species. Then we'll take an exciting ride on Lookout Mountain Incline Railway (admission not included). This tram has been running almost continually since 1895 and with the exception of an engine update in 1911, it hasn't changed very much in more than 100 years of operation. The ride stretches about one mile up the mountain and the incline reaches a breathtaking 72.7% grade – almost straight up! Enjoy the “America’s Most Amazing Mile” aboard!
- Quality Inn Christiansburg, VA / Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, VA or similar
Natural Bridge - New York
Summary of The Day: We will go visit and see the Natural Bridge. Natural Bridge was formed when a cavern collapsed a very long time ago and left the span that stands today. Legend holds that a young George Washington surveyed the Natural Bridge site for Lord Fairfax. The initials “GW” were carved into the side of the bridge. It is said that till 1774, just before the American Revolution and writing of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson purchased 157 acres of land including the Natural Bridge from King George III of England for 20 shillings. The bridge was called by Thomas Jefferson “the most sublime of nature's works”. Virginia's Natural Bridge has been fascinating travelers for hundreds of years.
Afterwards, we will go back to New York in the evening.
- E Hotel Edison/Palace Hotel/Ramada Inn/Red Roof Inn Edison or similar
Summary of The Day: Our well organized tour will take you to the most famous landmark of NYC, the Empire State Building, where you can see the full view of this amazing city (admission to skydeck not included). Then you can enjoy a cruise on the Hudson River to see the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense).
Afterwards we'll visit the veteran aircraft carrier, the U.S.S. Intrepid, which was invested with 120 million dollars to become a famous air and space museum (admission not included). Then we'll walk along Wall Street - the world’s financial center - and see Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and the symbolic Charging Bull. Then we'll visit the Metropolitan Museum (admission not included) - the biggest art gallery in world - Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum (admission not included) .
We'll pass by Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nation Headquarters, One World Trade Center Site, and the Freedom Tower.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30 am and 11:00 pm. Your driver will wait till 12:00 pm at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA(8:30 am - 11:00 pm) and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30 am - 11:00 pm, EWR: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
uests can leave in advance when on tour, but they will miss some of the attractions.
If you want to select different airports or time periods for departure, please contact our Customer Service Department before you book this tour.
For departure ONLY from NYC airports (JFK, LGA, EWR), please book the flights after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the NYC airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $560.00||USD $472.00||USD $428.00||USD $770.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Children share the same rates with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and airport.
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Luray Caverns Tour: $26.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(6-12); $26.00/Senior(62+)
- Shenandoah Caverns: $24.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $23.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(65+).)
- Gatlinburg Tram Car: $12.00/Adult; $8.50/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(62+)
- Dixie Stampede: $66.84/Adult; $41.46/Child(3-12); $66.84/Senior(62+)
- Ruby Falls: $20.70/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $20.70/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.70/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $20.70/Senior(65+).)
- Rock City Admission: $22.00/Adult; $13.10/Child(3-12); $20.28/Senior(62+)
- Incline Ride: $16.40/Adult; $7.65/Child(3-12); $16.40/Senior(62+)
- Natural Bridge Admission: $8.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(6-12); $8.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $18.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+))
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
The tour offers July 3rd as an available departure travelling over the 4th of July weekend.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7