Hometown - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: You will be greeted by a friendly tour guide at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- For customers who arrive at LAX before 5:00pm, you can take Santa Monica tour. We offer you comfortable bus transfer and professional guide to enjoy beautiful Santa Monica Beach in South California. The round trip shuttle bus departs every hour from 12:00pm to 8:00pm. You can freely choose your bus schedule according to the flight time.
If you want to upgrade your first night hotel near LAX airport, please contact us for the price quote.
- Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX / Ramada Plaza Inn LAX or similar
Los Angeles - Fashion Outlet - Las Vegas - San George
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at State Line“Fashion Outlet” to have lunch and quick shopping. In the afternoon we will stop by Las Vegas to take a quick break and then head towards St. George. Stay overnight in St. George.
- Quality Inn or similar
Glen Canyon Dam - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will pass by the Glen Canyon Dam, located on the Colorado River in Page Arizona. We will then head on to Bryce Canyon for a lunch stop. During your Bryce Canyon visit, you will be given the option to attend one of several hiking trails to view the unique beauty of the world famous Bryce Canyon hoodoo rock formations, or simply enjoy Bryce Canyon's scenery from a serene rest stop. At the end of the day, we will head towards Salt Lake City for a well deserved night's rest.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning after we left hotel, will all the way heading to the first national park in the world-Yellowstone National Park. We will ten of Yellowstone's unique scenery over the spans of 2 days, such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool and soon. Spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Lodge at West Yellowstone or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton NP - Jackson - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park,visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will exit the park after lakeside lunch and get into Grand Teton National Park to see amazing Mountain View, and after that continue heading to the famous small town Jackson. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City later on.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Salt Lake City - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Arise for the last day of your tour to visit the Mormon Temple for a tour of Temple Square's facilities. After the tour, we head to downtown Salt Lake City for a visit of the Historical Utah State Capital buildings.
Since the airport does not allow bus to get in, we will drop off customers at light rail way station (one station away from the airport). Customers can take the railway to the airport.
*Meeting point: Please meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area (Guests who take domestic flights) or at the Exit Area (Currency Exchange at Terminal B for guests who take international flights).He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with check-in, if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
*We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation for:
- Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am - 10:30pm
- International arrival transfers between 8:30 am - 9:30pm
*If you arrive early, please meet our guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a blue uniform.
*If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to take the free shuttle bus outside the terminal building on red waiting area by yourself to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
*Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers needed extra transfer:
- Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames
- Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
*We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames suggested and departure flight times after the times indicated.
*Please schedule your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 12:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $450.00||USD $454.00||USD $918.00||USD $468.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and SLC airport drop-off
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person, airport transfer: $5.00/person/way)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- Santa Monica City Tour: $25.00/Person(Before 5:00pm arrival)
- All National Park Admissions + Antelope Canyon + Fuel Surcharge(S): $100.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce+Antelope+Great Salt Lake+Fuel Charge)
- Antelope Canyon luxury viewing plane tour: $168.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance. We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
- Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- For customers' convenience, we are now preselling 2017 Yellowstone tours. However, the 2017 tour plan has not been finalized yet. The itinerary and hotels might be adjusted later. Please check with the guide for the confirmed arrangement. Current price does not include Yellowstone Cabins. If your selected dates will stay in Yellowstone Cabin, you may need to pay price difference later.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
5-Day Yellowstone National Park Bus Tour Package