6-Day Yellowstone National Park - Mt. Rushmore Bus Tour (Starts in SFO - Ends in SLC)(Without Airfare) (Product Code: 6-191)
Day 1 BAY AREA - ELKO
|Hotel: Red Lion Elko (Except 6/14; Hotel : TBA)or Similar|
Day 2 ELKO - CASPER
|Hotel: Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar|
Day 3 CASPER - MOUNT RUSHMORE - GILLETTE
|Hotel: Clarion Inn Gillette or similar (9/10/12 may stay at Super 8 Gillette)|
Day 4 GILLETTE - YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
|Hotel: Yellowstone Country Inn or Dude & Roundup or Travelers Lodge or Similar|
Day 5 YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK - GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK - SALT LAKE CITY
|Hotel: Red Lion Hotel Salt Lake Downtown (except 8/6; Hotel: TBA)or Similar|
Day 6 SALT LAKE CITY - HOMETOWN
** Please arrange your return flight from Salt Lake City (SLC) after 12:00PM.
Please note that if you choose to pick-up at Sacramento, then you can not be dropped off at Sacramento. Please select other drop-off location.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up service (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and SLC airport dropoff if needed
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks
- Professional tour escort
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Crazy Horse plus Little Bighorn Battlefield: $35.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Richard Anderson(7)Useful09/17/2009 08:13:50
Yellowstone-Mt.Rushmore WOW!( Verified Purchased )
Tour was great experience.! Mark the tour guide was very knowledgeable as to history,etc...Mel the driver of the new bus was very professional and witty... Couldn\'t ask for a better time. So happy we took this tour rather than trying to dr...ive through five states....Made many Chinese friends...very good group...very polite and respectful of each other. DO THIS TOUR if you want to see the west without the hassle of driving and figuring out what to see. Read full review
Richard Anderson(7)Useful09/17/2009 08:02:05
6 Day Yellowstone-Mt.Rushmore..WOW( Verified Purchased )
Just returned from a great tour. Mark the guide was super, well versed in history..Mel the driver of the new bus was also great...very patient and professional. We were very happy that we did this tour, since if I had to rent a car, hotels..., etc. it would not have been effective as to the sites we saw and the friends we made...The majority on board were Asian, but as a caucasian, felt the dual translations were great and we made many friends. Would recommend this to everyone wanting to see the great sites of Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Mt. Rushmore, and many more..... Read full review
Attractive!( Verified Purchased )
My family has been longing for visiting Yellowstone National Park-the first and oldest National Park in the United States for quite a long time, but no tour can meet our need well, because there's not a tour that can include all the views t...hat we like. But, we can see various wildlife, such as bison, elk, moose, and bear in this tour, my daughter like the cute little livings very much. My wife likes temple, and we visited the Temple Square in Salt Lake City. All of my family members like this tour, so I think you may have a try. Read full review
We'll back again!( Verified Purchased )
We just returned from Yellowstone and Mount Rushmore. I think Mount Rushmore is a wonderful place to take a family vacation! This is one of our family's favorite vacation spots during this tour. It’s a truly moving and inspiring monument.
It's Great!( Verified Purchased )
I think Grand Teton is a must do. Though I recommend it for anybody to enjoy its beautiful scenery, great hiking, lots to do. And you may take some time to walk around the city of Jackson Hole. It’s a very cute, upscale town. Don’t forget t...et to take a picture of an arch which acts as an entrance to a park. This arch is made up of antlers. It’s great! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Does it affect the tour to these two national parks? 07/10/2014 17:28:25
The tours offered to Yellowstone and Grand Teton are only available seasonally. The tour dates available are in line with the park's operating dates with the last departure available on October 11, 2014.
Customer Service Rep
You will already be in Salt Lake City the night before the last day of the tour. You can take the hotel shuttles offered to the airport as early as 10:00 am to be able to make any domestic flights departing past 12:00 pm on the last day.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Tour was great experience.! Mark the tour guide was very knowledgeable as to history,etc...M ..By Richard Anderson On 09/17/2009 08:13:50
6 Day Yellowstone-Mt.Rushmore..WOW
Just returned from a great tour. Mark the guide was super, well versed in history..Mel the ..By Richard Anderson On 09/17/2009 08:02:05
My family has been longing for visiting Yellowstone National Park-the first and oldest Natio ..By Jordan On 05/21/2008 01:43:16