Los Angeles - Las Vegas - Richfield
Summary of The Day: *If your departure date is on Monday, you will stay in Yellowstone Cabin (addtional $80.00/room)! Seats Limited, first come, first serve!
We will depart from Los Angeles in the morning. Our route will take us along the San Bernardino Mountains and into the Mojave Desert, characterized by bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and Yucca plants. The group will make a stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping and lunch (not included in package). Then we will head to Las Vegas, "the entertainment capital of the world", where you can take in the dazzling spectacle that is the Las Vegas Strip. Then we will continue on to Utah, staying overnight in Richfield.
You can join the tour in Las Vegas. For customers who depart from Las Vegas:
1. Please meet your tour guide at the Circus Circus Hotel (Near the elevators located on the second floor) at 3:00pm (2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109).
2. Or meet your tour guide at the Starbucks Coffee located inside Terminal 1 of Las Vegas McCarran International Airport or Gate 51 on Level 0 in Terminal 3 at 1:30pm.
- Appletree Inn or similar
Arches National Park - Denver
Summary of The Day: After a lovely morning drive on the Colorado Plateau, we will visit Arches National Park, which boasts the eighth highest visitor count of all U.S. national parks. It covers 7,300 acres and is home to more than 2,000 arches, the highest concentration in the world. Time, water, ice and erosion have endowed the park with these unique natural wonders, the most outstanding being the Delicate Arch. Afterwards, we will drive across the Rockies and enjoy the scenery along the way. We will arrive in Denver in the evening and stay overnight there.
- Ramada / Courtyard or similar
Crazy Horse - Mt. Rushmore - Devil's Tower - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Heading north on I-25, we will drive parallel to the Rockies, the backbone of North America, passing through the city of Cheyenne, capital of Wyoming and host of the nation's largest annual rodeo event. Next we will head to Crazy Horse Memorial for a look at the world's largest mountain carving, followed by a visit to one of America's greatest icons: Mt. Rushmore, where George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln gaze down from austere heights. Then we'll go to America's first national monument - Devil's Tower. We will stay overnight in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Heading west, we will pass through the Crow Indian Reservation. Then we will cross the Continental Divide, arriving in Yellowstone National Park in the afternoon. Yellowstone is home to the world's largest super volcano and over 10,000 thermal features. Here, you will find everything you expect to see in a national park - snow-capped mountains, waterfalls, lakes, meadows and herds of buffalo and elk - plus hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots. Try to spot a bear or bald eagle from your luxury coach in the largest wildlife sanctuary in America! We will stay overnight in West Yellowstone or Yellowstone cabin.
- White Buffalo or similar
West Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: After breakfast (optional), we will continue our tour with a visit to Old Faithful, the crown jewel of the park, followed by Yellowstone Lake, Upper and Lower Falls and the famous Artist Point on the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Afterwards, enjoy a picturesque drive through Yellowstone National Park, traveling along Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. Polished by massive glaciers, the Teton Range rises thousands of feet above the serene lakes and forests that comprise Snake River Valley. Next we drive to Jackson Hole, a famous outpost now popular as an all-season vacation getaway. We will then head to Salt Lake City in the evening and stay overnight there.
- Park Inn Radisson or similar
Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will first take you to the newly renovated Utah State Capitol and then to Salt Lake Mormon Temple for an exclusive and informative tour of the temple and grounds.
You may take the hotel shuttle to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Please schedule your flight to depart from SLC after 12:00 p.m.
If you need airport transfer service, you may book the following tour： 7-Day Yellowstone and Arches National Park Bus Tour: Mt. Rushmore, Grand Teton and Salt Lake City
**With Affordable LAX Transfers**
- We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $558.00||USD $372.00||USD $386.00||USD $808.00||USD $428.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up times and locations)
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You do have the option to pay for meals arranged by the tour guide
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season and are subject to the final box office price):
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Crazy Horse + Devil’s Tower + Great Salt Lake + All National Park Admissions + Fuel Surcharge: $70.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected during the months of October, April and May. To ensure the safety of all passengers, the itinerary may be changed at the discretion of the professional tour guide. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days(working days) prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days(working days) prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $200.00/person penalty fee.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of these Yellowstone tours during the summer, we suggest you book your Yellowstone tour 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates their seat availability every business day at 6:00pm.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun's website does not guarantee confirmation of that tour; Tours4Fun confirms tour bookings within 1-2 days.
Tours4Fun recommends you book your flight tickets after you've received your tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused by a book flight with no confirmed tour.
- Guests who need to change their pick-up location, must please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it cannot be rearranged.
- Please arrive at the pick-up location 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- Please note: From now on, the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park will be closed till 5/12/2017. During this time, this tour will not be able to visit Grand Teton National Park and Jackson, so we will spend more time in Yellowstone as compensation. If your itinerary is not include Grand Teton visit or Yellowstone 1-night stay, then you will not be affected. Thanks for your understanding!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Does that mean we will be dropped off at the airport about 10am, so we have 2 hours to do checking in etc ?
Thank you. 08/27/2015 13:26:48
Thank you for your inquiry.
Yes, you will have enough time to check in at DEN airport.
Customer Service Rep
For this 6-day tour package, if without any unpredictable delays, usually guests will be able to spend two and a half-days inside the park.
While in the park, major attractions such as Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, Upper and lower Falls, the Artist Point, etc. will be included.
Thank you very much for your questions.
Customer Service Rep
Please check back with us in November for the updated departure schedule for 2015.
Customer Service Rep
Hi HARTONO TASLIM:
You may want to take advantage of the Travel Companion option which can be found on our website under the "Travel Companions" Tab at the center top of the page.
You may also click this link: http://www.tours4fun.com/travel-companions/
We do not arrange sharing a hotel room on a tour for you.
Currently the price for a single adult traveler for June 15th, is $718.00 as the single occupancy rate would apply (please place your mouse over the "how did we get this total" underneath the final price in the Easy Book Section) for the breakdown.
The weather on average can reach the 60s and 70s by late May and June.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Tia- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7