Remaining Seats:(Update:2017/04/28 06:11pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Your amazing tour starts when you arrive in Salt Lake City from your hometown. Upon arrival, please transfer to your hotel via the shuttle bus of hotel Courtyard Marriott Salt Lake City Airport or Baymont Inn.
Shuttle Bus The designated shuttle bus is opposite from the terminal and has the Courtyard Marriott Salt Lake City Airport logo imprinted on it. The transfer takes about 5 minutes from the airport to the hotel. The shuttle bus departs every 30 minutes. Please check-in to the hotel with your passport once you've arrived and your guide will contact you from there.
Baymont Inn Shuttle Bus: You need to call hotel to arrange the airport pick-up.
After your hotel check-in, you'll have the rest of the day to enjoy on your own. There are no tour activities planned for today, but the guide will contact you when he or she arrives at the hotel to inform you about the plans for the following morning.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Salt Lake City Airport
Address: 4843 W Douglas Corrigan Way, SLC, UT84116
Hotel: Baymont Inn
Address: 4465 Century Dr, Murray, UT 84123
- Rodeway Inn or similar
Salt Lake City - Jackson - Grand Teton - Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Your day with start off with a trip to the famous resort town of Jackson. Highlights of Jackson include cowboy bars, Western souvenir shops and many more Old West delights.
Afterwards, you will continue to Grand Teton National Park to take some great photos before heading to Yellowstone National Park. There you will tour Yellowstone's geysers and hot springs including the world famous Old Faithful, the immense Mammoth Hot Springs and the glorious Yellowstone Lake.
We'll end our day in West Yellowstone, where you may enjoy dinner and drinks in this homey resort town.
- Lodge at Big Sky Resorts or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today, you will head towards Old Tom's Trail, where you will have an observation deck view of the nearly 400-foot tall Lower Falls of the Yellowstone. After, you will head over to another lookout point for a magnificent overview of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. Your next stop will be a visit to the Sulfur Pools of Yellowstone to examine the intricate patterns etched into the various colored pools and rocks. After a long day at Yellowstone, we'll travel to Salt Lake City for the night.
- Residence Inn Suites Marriott or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll do some sightseeing in Salt Lake City with our first stop at the Utah State House followed by a visit to Temple Square. We'll see the Salt Lake Temple and be taken on a tour of it by a missionary sister. We'll next spend some time at the Great Salt Lake Marina before heading to Las Vegas for an evening arrival. You may explore Vegas on your own, take our popular Las Vegas Night Tour or see one of the city's award-winning shows!
- SLS Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam/Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: You will have two options today. Please select one of them when booking.
Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam tour:
We'll depart Las Vegas during the morning and travel to the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon West that is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation (admission not included, mandatory).
While at the Grand Canyon, you may choose to step on the thrilling Skywalk or take a Helicopter Tour and River Cruise. We'll next go to the Hoover Dam(stop for approximately 30 minutes) where you can also see Lake Mead. After some time there, we'll head back to Las Vegas.
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour:
In the Morning, we will traveling across the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, which is one of the world's ten photography site. Then
we will travel across Glen Canyon Dam and take a boat tour of North America's second largest man-made lake - Lake We'll then return to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is constantly changing and always exciting. Take an optional city tour of Las Vegas and explore the "Entertainment Capital of the World" or attend one of the unique shows that are exclusively performed in Las Vegas.
* Please meet your tour guide at Circus Circus Sky Rise Tower or other hotels on Las Vegas Boulevard at 5:00 am(Please DO confirm the number of the guide before departure).
- SLS Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to Ethel M Chocolate Factory & Botanical Cactus Garden, just outside of The Strip. There, you can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. Then we'll enjoy the optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas.
On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlets Barstow (around 2:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m.) where you'll be able to satisfy all your shopping needs.
- We usually get back to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., but delays may occur due to bad weather and/or traffic jams.
We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please leave us a note under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forgo the visit to Tanger Outlets Barstow.
For guests who are departing from Las Vegas, you will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens during the morning and then enjoy the optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas. We'll next send you to MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, which is close to McCarran International Airport.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $588.00||USD $392.00||USD $389.00||USD $838.00||USD $378.00|
|+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00||+USD $120.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- LAX complimentary airport drop-off
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and SLC airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Admissions and Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.).
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult:$35.00/person,Child(2-12 years): $25.00/person(According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/adult; $60.00/child(4-12)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission w/ lunch: $90.00/Person
- Skywalk: $30.00/Person
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tour: $120.00/Person(Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Admissions included. Please select in the Reservation Box.)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $50.00/Adult; $40.00/Child(5-10)(If you do not attend this optional tour, you can only see a small part of Lake Powell.)
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Optional Buffet lunch is only for the Las Vegas visit. The restaurant address is 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April and May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour guide for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days(working days) prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5(working days) days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $200.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates their seat availability at 6:00 p.m. every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour. Tours4Fun confirms a booking within 1-2 business days.
We always recommend passengers book their flight tickets after they've received their tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused by a booked flight with no tour confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- Please note: From now on, the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park will be closed till 5/12/2017. During this time, this tour will not be able to visit Grand Teton National Park and Jackson, so we will spend more time in Yellowstone as compensation. If your itinerary is not include Grand Teton visit or Yellowstone 1-night stay, then you will not be affected. Thanks for your understanding!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Please refer to the link for the air transfer drop off on the last day of the tour: http://www.tours4fun.com/6-day-yellowstone-grand-teton-grand-canyon-west-rim.html#air_transfer
Yes, you will need to be at Salt Lake City for you to join the tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7