Summary of The Day: Kick off your adventure with a guided tour through the Pinnacles Desert, one of the most famous site sin Western Australia! We'll drop in at the Discovery Centre to learn more about the region before relaxing with lunch by the sea.
From here we'll head out to Kalbarri, stopping in Geraldton for a brief sightseeing stop and then head to Big River Ranch in Kalbarri National Park for some true blue Aussie hospitality and our overnight stay.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit the marvels of The Murchison Gorge, Nature’s Window and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park. Here you have the option to try abseiling, aka rappelling (own expense).
Cool off with a swim in the Murchison River before we head north to Shell Beach and Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort for our accommodation on the beach. This evening enjoy a multi award-winning Aboriginal cultural tour (optional).
Summary of The Day: Wake up by the beach and meet the famous Monkey Mia dolphins, a photo opportunity not to be missed! Join an optional sea kayak (additional cost) or just chill out on the beach.
We'll explore the live rock formations ‘Stromatolites’ - collections of fossilized micro-organisms that date back 3.5 billion years ago - before we settle into our accommodation in Coral Bay, located right on the famous Ningaloo Reef.
Summary of The Day: Enjoy free time to experience the many tours Coral Bay has to offer, with special discounts available through our local operator.
Go for a stroll on the beach and check out the shark nursery, swim with the manta rays (additional cost) or go for a snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef only metres from shore. This evening we take the short drive up the peninsular to Exmouth and check into our accommodation for two nights in the town centre.
Summary of The Day: Join any of the optional activities available including snorkeling with the friendly giants of the sea, the whale sharks (seasonal/additional cost) or enjoying a fully guided tour of Cape Range National park, a spectacular place of rugged limestone ranges, breathtaking deep canyons and 50km of pristine beaches.
Experience snorkeling at the stunning Turquoise Bay, visit Vlamingh Head Lighthouse and Milyearing Visitors Centre before we return to our accommodation in Exmouth. In the evening we enjoy our group dinner and settle into our final night’s included accommodation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* All prices are per person.
* Accommodation upgrades are subject to availability.
* All accommodation includes shared facilities unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
* Upgrade package includes 5 nights in twin/double or single room.
* Upgrades require a minimum 6 week advanced booking.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
We will pick you up from Perth CBD locations only (Hotels and Hostels). Please advise of your Pick-up location when booking. All Pick-ups are between 7 am - 7:30am.
The tour will end at our accommodation in Exmouth in the morning on day 6.
Our tours are aimed at the young and the young at heart and they all include hikes of 2+ kilometers over moderate to difficult terrain, often in high temperatures.
This tour includes hikes up to 8 kilometres per day, often requiring some scrambling over uneven terrain. The tour requires a good level of fitness and is recommended for active travelers who want to experience the wild nature of Western Australia.
Extreme temperatures can be experienced while travelling in the outback (very hot, very cold, and very humid).
Please bring a small day pack for use when hiking and a pair of hiking boots is recommended.
Our guides are passionate about providing the ultimate customer experience. However, to keep the tour running smoothly, we kindly ask that as a team, you actively assist your guide in day-to-day activities, including:
• the packing/unpacking of the bus.
• the preparation of meals and cleaning up afterwards.
• looking after your own and each others safety.
Swimming & Snorkeling
Our guides are there every step of the way to make sure you have safe and hands on adventure tour experience, however, our guides are not qualified to conduct or instruct in water activities such as swimming or snorkeling.
None of our tours require you to enter water if you do not feel comfortable doing so and choosing to engage in in water activities is a decision you should make based on your own ability and confidence to do so safely. For this reason we require passengers to hire their own snorkeling equipment (on tours with snorkeling as an optional activity) and by doing so you, at your own free will, are assuming responsibility for you own actions while using the equipment you have hired.
During the 8 Day Broome to Darwin Tour we spend 3 nights camping in traditional bush campsites and 4 nights on outback stations. All camping areas we use have toilets and most have showers and running water. Unexpected closure of campgrounds due to natural causes such as bushfire or flooding may require a bush camp (no facilities) to be set up. Camping in the Kimberley is done in the traditional Australian style in swags (bedroll) and we provide 2 person tents for those looking for a bit more shelter (please request when booking).
Meals are provided at cafes and restaurants as well as fresh meals prepared by the group that include hot and cold lunches, hot dinners with salads and vegetables and continental style breakfasts. We cater for all dietary requirements including vegetarian, gluten free and other requests. Please advise when booking (a small surcharge may apply). Water and snacks are provided in all vehicles.
This tour allows 1 Soft Bag/Backpack no heavier than 15kg + small carry on bag. Strictly no Suit Cases.
What to Bring
A hat, sunglasses, bathers, 2 towels, water bottle (1L), sunscreen, insect repellent, small torch, warm clothing and rain jacket (winter), sturdy walking shoes, camera with LOTS of memory and battery, and a sleeping bag.
Sleeping bags are available for purchase on tour for AUD 20 (please request when booking).
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.