Vancouver OR Seattle/Vancouver
Summary of The Day: A complimentary Vancouver City Tour lasting approximately 3.5 hours is available for arrivals prior to 11:30am, and customer needs to make reservation 3 days before the departure date. It visits Downtown, Stanley Park, Chinatown, Canada Place and Olympic Cauldron.
There is a bonus mini ferry ride to Granville Island (False Creek Ferries operation is weather-permitting and closed on Dec. 25 & 26) that will be arranged for guests who meet the tour guide before 11:30 am and make reservation 3 days before the departure date
Vancouver Night Tour: Tour includes Downtown Vancouver, Gastown, Olympic Village and False Creek. Stroll along False Creek and enjoy an unforgettable scenery of BC Place and Science World. (For departures during 5/1/2017-9/17/2017; Limited Seats! Max. 2 guests per room, subject to availability; extra guest needs to pay $35.00/person.)
- Optional Meal Plan
We can offer you the optional meal plan, you can choose Rockies tour meals or Full meal.
Rockies tour meals: You will enjoy Chinese, Chateau Lake Louise western food during your Rockies tour.
Vancouver meals: Best-known restaurants in Vancouver, such as Kirin, BC Ferries, Sui Sha Ya Japanese. You can enjoy both eastern and western food.
If you book the tour within 30 days before departure, we will confirm seats for you in 5 days; If you book the tour 30 days prior to departure, we will confirm seats in 9 days.
- Type A - Value: Hampton Inn by Hilton/Best Western Plus or similar. / Type B - Deluxe: Executive Plaza(Plaza Room)/Westin Wall Centre or similar. / Type C - Budget: Barclay Inn or similar. / Type D - Premium: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center or similar / or similar
Vancouver - Fraser Valley - Kelowna - L.Okanagan - Winery - Honey Farm - Vernon
Summary of The Day: Start our journey via the trans-Canada highway, pass through Fraser Valley and head east for Kelowna where is the heart of the Okanagan Valley. At Lake Okanagan, listen to its legendary story and search for the lake monster “Ogopogo.”
Afterwards visit the renowned winery to learn about the basics of wine making. Stop by a honey farm and then settle down at Vernon.
- Prestige Vernon or similar
Vernon - Last Spike - Natural Bridge - Emerald Lake - Gondola - Bow Falls - Banff
Summary of The Day: Proceed to the Eagle Pass and visit the “Last Spike”. After passing through Golden, enter Yoho National Park and visit the Natural Bridge and the Emerald Lake. Ride the Gondola (adm) to the summit of the Sulphur Mountain and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Then, experience the Bow Valley and visit none other than the Bow Falls.
Arrive in the quintessential alpine village of Banff. Stay overnight in Banff.
- A hotel upgrade to Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is available.
- Elk + Avenue (former Banff International) / Inns of Banff or similar
Banff - Moraine Lake - Lake Louise - Peyto Lake - Ice Explorer - Glacier View Inn
Summary of The Day: After passing the Castle Mountain, head to Moraine Lake (subject to road condition). The view was featured on the back of Canadian twenty dollar bills.
Next, enjoy a short lakeside walk along the shores of lovely Lake Louise. Celebrate your day of mountain adventures with a fine meal at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan).
After passing by Bow Lake, visit Peyto Lake. At sunset, get ready for a memorable ride across Athabasca Glacier on a VIP massive vehicle - “Ice Explorer” (adm). Get the very best experience and stay at the unique hotel at the Columbia Icefield that features spectacular views of the Athabasca Glacier during the day and unmatched stargazing at night.
- Glacier View Inn or similar
Icefield - Glacier Skywalk - Athabasca Falls - Jasper - Optional Activities - Valemount
Summary of The Day: In the morning, step on Glacier Skywalk (adm) and have a thrilling experience on a platform where glass is all that separates you from a 918 feet drop. After visiting the Athabasca Falls, head to the Jasper town. You can capture the most magnificent view of mother nature by river rafting (optional) or horseback riding (optional). Or simply stroll along the heart-shaped Beauvert Lake next to the Jasper Park Lodge. Proceed to Mt. Robson and arrive at Valemount by evening.
- Canada’s Best Value Inn or similar
Valemount - Clearwater - Kamloops - Ginseng Factory - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: Travel along Thompson River and pass the district of Clearwater and Wells Gray Provincial Park. Heads west to Kamloops, a city with over 2,000 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the only GMP certified Ginseng factory in west Canada and learn about the amazing healing power of Ginseng. After passing by Hope and Hunter’s Creek, return to Vancouver.
- If you'd like hotel extension in Vancouver, please make a note in the comments section while booking. we'll contact you as soon as possible. By ordering our contracted hotel, we can transfer you to the hotel with no additional charges on the tour end date. Since the price of Vancouver hotel is subject to change, the quotation is only valid within 24 hours.
Note: There is no transfer if you book Barclay Hotel & Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center as hotel extension due to its location. That means we cannot pick you up at Barclay Hotel & Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center to begin your tour and we cannot drop you off at Barclay Hotel & Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center after the tour ends.
YVR Airport arrivals: We'll greet you at Baggage Claim Belt #3 (For Canada domestic arrivals) or “Welcome Figures” wooden statue in Arrival Hall (For international arrivals).
Vancouver Cruise Terminal arrivals: customer should meet our guide at Pan Pacific Hotel Entrance at 9:45 am. Please contact our guide to confirm the pick-up time and location. Then, we'll take you on the half-day Vancouver City Tour before we transfer you to the hotel. Please leave your cruise information including arrival time and location when you make your reservation.
***Free YVR Airport Transfer Time is only between 8:00am - 9:30pm for Richmond Hotels (Type A and B hotels) and 8:00am - 8:00pm for Downtown Hotels (Type C and D hotels).
For passengers who need pick-up in Seattle (Additional $50.00 fee), please meet our tour guide at Baggage Claim Belt #1 at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport at approximately 12:00 pm. There is a bonus complimentary Mini Excursion of Seattle tour rather than Vancouver City tour. For Saturday arrivals, postpones 30 mins.
Meet our tour guide at the Seattle Aquarium Main Entrance at 1:45 pm.(Additional $50.00 fee). Transfer to Vancouver Hotel after a brief stop at Space Needle.
Customers with Seattle Cruise Terminal arrivals: customer should meet our guide at PIER 91 or PIER 66 at 1:15 pm. Please contact our guide to confirm the pick-up time and location. Then, transfer to Vancouver Hotel after a brief stop at Space Needle. Please leave your cruise information including arrival time and location when you make the reservation.
We offer one complimentary airport pick-up from YVR Airport or one complimentary Seattle/Vancouver Cruise Terminal pick-up for each order within the above time frame.(8:00am-8:00pm) After the tour, we transfer guests to the airport together. If you need additional transfer service beyond our time frame, please contact us for availability and price.
We suggest that you book your flight out of Vancouver after 9:30pm. We are not liable for any delays caused by weather, road conditions and other circumstances.
For customers who don't need airport transfer, we can drop you off at River Rock (on River Rd) or Chinese Cultural Centre (50 E. Pender St).
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $834.21||USD $702.00||USD $635.31||USD $1,449.63||USD $436.41|
Hotel Upgrade in Vancouver
|+USD $20.00||+USD $13.33||+USD $10.00||+USD $40.00|
|+USD $33.00||+USD $22.00||+USD $16.50||+USD $7.00|
|+USD $113.00||+USD $87.33||+USD $74.50||+USD $167.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $215.00||+USD $215.00||+USD $215.00||+USD $215.00||+USD $187.00|
|+USD $246.00||+USD $246.00||+USD $246.00||+USD $246.00||+USD $217.00|
|+USD $265.00||+USD $265.00||+USD $265.00||+USD $265.00||+USD $238.00|
|+USD $260.00||+USD $260.00||+USD $260.00||+USD $260.00||+USD $232.00|
|+USD $278.00||+USD $278.00||+USD $278.00||+USD $278.00||+USD $250.00|
Hotel Upgrade in Canadian Rockies
|+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $169.00||+USD $339.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $309.00||+USD $262.33||+USD $239.00||+USD $619.00||+USD $169.00|
|+USD $105.00||+USD $105.00||+USD $105.00||+USD $105.00||+USD $54.00|
Vancouver Night Tour (Free for Two Guests Per Room)
|+USD $12.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for a child applies when a 2-11 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
***If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be extra charge $25.00 per room per night.
*Children under 2 years old have to pay $45 per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking, we'll arrange seat for your children, please bring car seats by yourself. Besides, children also need to pay the service fee for tour guide.
Since the price for Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is changeable, the tour fee is subject to final confirmation.
- Complimentary Vancouver airport pick-up and drop-off
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in tour coach
- Admission to Canadian Rockies Gondola, Columbia Icefield Snowmobile and Glacier Skywalk (Mandatory option in booking section)
- Tax Included
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Vancouver airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service, airport and hotel porterage
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Meal plan package:
1) 9 Meals(1B, 4L, 4D-9 in total), no meal in Vancouver area:
2) Full Meal (2B, 4L, 5D-11 in total)
- Service fees for tour guide and driver:
YVR Airport Pickup: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Night tour: CAD$4.00/person
Vancouver Mini City Tour: CAD$4.00/person
YVR Airport Drop off:CAD$2.00/person/way
Seattle Airport Transfer:CAD$8.00/person/way
General Tour Day: CAD$9.00/Passenger per day
- Except for the admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees mentioned above, other fees and tax should be paid in CAD. If you choose to pay in USD, you should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Cancellation Policy:
* 34 or more days prior to departure date - 10% penalty
* 26-33days prior to departure date - 30% penalty
* 18-25 days prior to departure date - 50% penalty
* No refund within 17-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services.
* Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for hotel upgrade.
- * Gift Package (total value at $138) included False Creek Mini Ferry, National Park Admission, PVA Cooling Towel, Luggage Tag, 2016/17 Calendar and Vancouver Night tour (Night tour is limited to max. 2 guests per room; subject to availability.).
- Please contact us to provide your flight information at least 7 days before your tour departure.
- Non-refundable for any changes or cancellation for upgrade hotel or VIA Train option(s).
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please note that each customer can only take one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on bag. Extra luggage is subject to a surcharge of USD$35.00 per piece.
- If you would like to stay at a specific hotel in Vancouver (anyone we offer from A to D), there will be an extra charge of $30.00 per room per night.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival time and arrange for pick-up before you depart for your excursion.
- Comfortable shoes with non-slip soles are recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- Wear with a light coat for cool mornings & evenings during the summer. A winter jacket is required for autumn through spring. A hat, umbrella, sunglasses and bug repellent are also recommended.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Any violation will be penalized $350 and up (non-refundable cleaning fee).
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The tour price includes 5-night hotel accommodation. No discount is available if customers choose to skip.
Meanwhile, the tour usually departs early in the morning from the tour hotels. If you miss the tour due to any unpredictable weather, traffic etc. conditions, you will be bearing your own responsibilities.
We strongly suggest you to join the tour on the tour start day. If you are in Vancouver area and do not wish to join the tour earlier of the day, you can choose to self transfer to the first night hotel instead.
When you make the reservation online, please note us your request for self transfer to first night hotel. We will provide you a confirmed first night hotel information prior to the tour start day for your convenience.
Thank you very much for your question.
Customer Service Rep
We do not offer drop off or transfer to Seattle for this tour.
Please refer to tour 183-392 which offers a similar itinerary but with the option to end in Seattle, at an additional rate of $50.00 per person.
Customer Service Rep
If you do not want to buy the meal plans, the tour guide will arrange stops for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Each guest is then responsible for purchasing their own meals.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We, 3 adult
arrived VYR on 11th June 2015 at 11.30am
wish to know is this tour (183-5756)are available?
Dear T H Koh,
This tour only departs on Saturdays, Thursday June 11th is not an available date.
The nearest start date will be June 13, 2015.
To view the tour's available dates, simply locate the reservation step 1 on the upper right hand corner of the tour's information page and scroll through the different available dates per month on the reservation calendar to view the tour's available dates shown in bold print.
You can complete all the steps and click on book now to place your order for the tour online.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
At the moment this tour has not been updated with the 2015 availability, please check back with us some time in February-March for the summer schedule.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7